setting a new standard in outdoor genetics

• Thread starter gulf island
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gulf island

this summer i will be making a new strain i will be releasing it to friends only it will set new standards for od bud me and two other farmers have been working on this plant for many years it is called purplepollcat i will be posting photos when i have them in the ground,i will also be crossing a very special plant to this strain as well from reef im very excited about...:rastadancing:

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

its good to see people still acclimatizing strains to there area...the seed business doesn't really acknowledge the outdoor grower besides a few breeders like ace seeds and wally duck...although outdoor canadian genetics wouldnt work for me where i am due to being early flowering, i still look forward to see how these perform outside for you guys

B

BreederBrad2

Glad to see others on the same quest as me :) keep up da great work

B

bigbag

is the polecat sag's?that was 1 skunk i always wanted 2 try.
the purple part of your ppc doesnt come from purple pineberry i hope,lol.bring on the ultimate outdoor

tiedye611

tiedye611

i agree with sem. most seeds these days are much more geared to the indoor man while ill always be an outdoor man the way god intented the plant to grow. just my 2 cents. dont get me wrong illl never turn town a nive indoor joint

G

gulf island

is the polecat sag's?that was 1 skunk i always wanted 2 try.
the purple part of your ppc doesnt come from purple pineberry i hope,lol.bring on the ultimate outdoor

lol no idont work with purple pine i worked wth it years back people didnt like the flavor the high but had phat buds the tw was starting to lose its vigour so we crossed the purple pine to the timewarp and in that cross i found a pheno that grew footballs even in the shade and it was ten times better smoke from the tw.most commercial od growers work with the pinewarp.the purp i used to breed to the pollcat was seeds of the purp gifted to me from jordan of the islands.

B

bigbag

good 2 hear.footballs in da shade....10x better than TTW?dude,if thats remotely true u da man!joti's purps is kill....good choice.ive been told by our man WCC,that god is og kush x purps.represent

G

gulf island

good 2 hear.footballs in da shade....10x better than TTW?dude,if thats remotely true u da man!joti's purps is kill....good choice.ive been told by our man WCC,that god is og kush x purps.represent
lol no the pinewarp was ten times better smoke than the pineberry because from the tw giving it the kick,,sorry i didnt word it right lol

G

gulf island

the seawarp is also killa its a little harsh of a smoke but its got a nice citrus smell and is very potent its more potent than pinewarp and has good yields it only gets about five feet tall but very bushy id say on the sunshine coast and gulf islands about 50 percent grow pinewarp,,25 percent grow seawarp,,and the other 25 percent is a mix like pollcat, A3,, Timewarp,etc the seawarp was breed about 3 years ago it is TimewarpxSealevelxBen

W

WCC

I never said God had OGK in it. God Is comprised of Sk#1 and the "purps"... ;) Purple Kush is OGK X "Mendo Purps" .... ;)

G

gulf island

the sealevel is a skunky variety grown here on the sunshine coast some guys here call it sticky bud,its good quality with good mold resistance,the ben is a early large yielding variety i got from heritage seeds about 6 years ago i found the ben was mid grade when it came to smokin but was very resinous big buds and consistant every year.

B

bigbag

sorry WCC,my bad...thats what i ment,lol.sea level is available through mmsc via vancouver seed bank as is ben through heritage.i believe ben is an early durban

B

BreederBrad2

hehehe i still got a bunch of ben from years ago when it was ben johnson, i am cracking them this year :), im thinkin this year some special crosses are in order, im thinknin maybe a guerilla gold x godzilla would be pure madness, i did this cross a few years ago, and it was pure AAA, it looked like it was grown indoor.. or maybe auto afghani x congo/GG or auto affy x godzilla..i cant wait to plant :)

B

bigbag

r u gettin godzilla 2 finish on time in your zone?when i ran it out they came in around end Oct.and earlier outdoor outcross 2 godzilla would b da sh!t!
picked up some insane godbud from victoria @ the 4:20 day rally downtown @the art gallery.great turn out(10000),the biggest smoke cloud ive ever witnessed!there was prolly 20 lbs being burned @ 4:20:weed-sign:

Top Bottom