setting a new standard in outdoor genetics

• Thread starter gulf island
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BreederBrad2

well im going to find out this season,as ill be sticking a few cuts out to see... but im guessing the g.gold or auto affy will slash a month off flower time..crosses fingers :)

A

andytoker

cant wait to see what you come up with brad! - and im gonna get in there early in the fall after GG stocks at UdG ran out this spring

after some mixed results last year with european genetics i researched outdoor strains looking for something that was both early and potent.
fingers crossed ive found it with (Canadian) Geurilla Gold and it's crosses - we are talking a whole month earlier than any european strains and the smoke reports are very complimentary - time to crack some beans soon :evilgrin

so yeah, there is always going to be a demand for early finishing, potent and mould resistant strains.

B

bigbag

in general early outdoor pollen knocks @least 2wks off finishing time....but theres always some earlier.the good thing about god is the mold resistance.stems mold b4 buds.my old godzilla seed plants grew huge leaves and stems,2 bad they didnt really finish.it was great smoke but not chunky like it is done inside.very calyxy,but really leafy.i crossed godzilla with mighty mite but never got 2 try em

fractal

fractal

lol no idont work with purple pine i worked wth it years back people didnt like the flavor the high but had phat buds the tw was starting to lose its vigour so we crossed the purple pine to the timewarp and in that cross i found a pheno that grew footballs even in the shade and it was ten times better smoke from the tw.most commercial od growers work with the pinewarp.the purp i used to breed to the pollcat was seeds of the purp gifted to me from jordan of the islands.

Footballs in the shade, that is a vision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom