Setting Up My New Grow Room

• Thread starter kali love
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kali love

Ok so i just finished my first grow it was 10 plants in a 2x4 set up with a 600 watt i manged a lil over 300 grams considering i was my first tme alsothe smoke isnt bad either so ne how i am soon moving and am looking at renting two bedroom apartment i would like to use the second room to grow in here is my idea i am getting a sun hut 4x8 tent i would like to have 2 600 w hps over 2 3x3 ebb and flow tables with two seperate 40 gal res i would like to connect the tw lights together and exhaust them with a 6 inch max can fan i ill if i pull the cool air from outside the tent through both lights and fan then out the tent i think i can mange my tents i also plan on having a can filter and another 6inch can fan exhauting to hep ith sell thinking lik a can 100 for the filter i will also have a dehumidifer as well as be running an air pump airateing the rez and mount two 18inch fans inside the tent is this something i would be able to run by just using the basic wall sockets if not what will i need to do so i can run this set up thank you for your help

Top Bottom