Several whole branches and 4 colas missing

• Thread starter Buscbk92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

If you need to set up a camera and have an old cell phone. Try this...its free even

I use a couple old LG's and they work fantastic as a security cam, set motion & volume, set it so it msg's you if motion is detected, pretty cool. etc. I use one in my flower tent, I can have FlowerTV when I just want to watch em :) lol

Here's a screenshot
Screenshot 20200827 155135

PS. I am in NO way affiliated with Alfred, just passing along as its helped me with peace of mind and not worrying about stuff.

1stonedman

1stonedman

If you need to set up a camera and have an old cell phone. Try this...its free even

I use a couple old LG's and they work fantastic as a security cam, set motion & volume, set it so it msg's you if motion is detected, pretty cool. etc. I use one in my flower tent, I can have FlowerTV when I just want to watch em :) lol

Here's a screenshotView attachment 1022331

PS. I am in NO way affiliated with Alfred, just passing along as its helped me with peace of mind and not worrying about stuff.

This makes me wanna start looking for some used phones, is the app free, at any point is there cost for the app?

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Here's a screenshotView attachment 1022331

Woah that’s pretty sweet. Thank you

sportyridr

sportyridr

This makes me wanna start looking for some used phones, is the app free, at any point is there cost for the app?

Only costs to upgrade to lots of bells n whistles which ya dont' need, Basic works just dandy. Lots of cheap phones around.

Hope you all get things sorted @1stonedman and @Buscbk92

Urbangrowthbounder

Urbangrowthbounder

Needless to say I’ve set some boards with nails through it in the spots that can be entered and have set line and noise traps around it as a deterrent if possible. Do you think that’s a clean cut by a human? I don’t see anyway an animal could do this especially with my fence. Birds wouldn’t do this type of damage would they?
It's human. Desperate for a little bit of weed too.

Btonyb

Btonyb

im just imagining a 15 year old panicking right now about his mom finding these half dead clippings in his closet that he has a CFL bulb on ... hes praying will still grow or something... Im munching on trail mix about to be smoking some fresh herb i just pulled from my dry tent to see where its at. I just cant stop laughing about the kid who cut that panicking right now. But then again with some parents these days. they might've sent em....
Sorry for your loss. maybe they heard that if you buy clone jell you can clone anything that you dip in it and they try to grow a bigger budd (he said colas ). Lol

R

redshift75

Sorry for your loss. maybe they heard that if you buy clone jell you can clone anything that you dip in it and they try to grow a bigger budd (he said colas ). Lol
my neighbor bought feminizing spray at the grow store. He swears it will give him feminized seeds. I told him its going to create pollen and pollenate all of his plants. He says im wrong. So im not going to argue with him and just let him do what hes going to do. So you know sometimes people truly believe whats on the bottle. They may have got same product as my neighbor and think if they keep spraying it, its going to drop seeds any day now 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

my neighbor bought feminizing spray at the grow store. He swears it will give him feminized seeds. I told him its going to create pollen and pollenate all of his plants. He says im wrong. So im not going to argue with him and just let him do what hes going to do. So you know sometimes people truly believe whats on the bottle. They may have got same product as my neighbor and think if they keep spraying it, its going to drop seeds any day now 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
He may unintentionally seed your whole crop too if you’re close enough.

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Yeah I have better luck with plain water personally. No more new damage as of yet. Now battling white flies and what seems like excessive yellowing, idk this is my first real grow and flowering.

Top Bottom