sex change spray

• Thread starter Funtcas3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Yes, they were straight males. One was indoors, and the other was part of an in-ground guerrilla grow. Both showed male a month ago, surprised the hell out of me. I would have saved them, only the in-ground was next to 2 girls and I have no separate male area indoors.

I have another thread here on them, just haven't been updating it b/c I want to make sure none go hermie later in flower stages.

Would a all male / feminized seed make all male seeds?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Can one of the pros elaborate on making cs easily? I've been using some 30 ppm cs from gnc. For the first two weeks of flowering and yet to see so.e bananas yet? Im almost out of cs, how long do I spray for?

TortureKill

TortureKill

I heard Riot has been playing with the "sex Change spray" so often, that he is now sporting a set of tits. Just what I heard..

M

MTM

I heard Riot has been playing with the "sex Change spray" so often, that he is now sporting a set of tits. Just what I heard..

Dude your banned over at riot seeds is that why you write all the bullshit I see you post about Matt all over the internet,I think you were a reguler over there until they banned you for some dumb shit.For anyone interested, Matts STS works great and and is well worth the money....

TortureKill

TortureKill

Dude your banned over at riot seeds is that why you write all the bullshit I see you post about Matt all over the internet,I think you were a reguler over there until they banned you for some dumb shit.For anyone interested, Matts STS works great and and is well worth the money....

Haha, oh am I..? Relax man it was a joke, much like 'riot seeds'.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
you guys dont think spraying them with cs or sts is a form of stress?

seems like forcing a plant to hermi be it with a spary or turning on the lights for half hour in the middle of the dark cycle or letting them go for weeks after they are supposed to be chopped would all produce the same results

just because you wont make males using any of these techniques doesn't mean you wont make hermis

personally im not a fan of fem beans - no matter how they are made

Yes but you should only use a female that needs sts or colloidial to make it hermie. That plant should be hard to reverse. A plant that reverses with too much ease will spread its hermie characteristics more easily

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Can one of the pros elaborate on making cs easily? I've been using some 30 ppm cs from gnc. For the first two weeks of flowering and yet to see so.e bananas yet? Im almost out of cs, how long do I spray for?

From what I've read the CS in a tube is useless for making fem seeds.
The electroplating method kicks ass.

B

billybadazz

You couldn't pay me to run "riot" seeds. Punks like that with his 200 strain selection make me fuckin laugh hysterically. It's only a matter of time before this turd is flushed out.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

The colloidal silver works awsome at as low as ten ppm ! I just reversed a l.a. hogsbreath no problem. Just sprayed once a day too during lights off for a couple weeks during veg and into bud a week .Make you own for cheap .Also i wouldnt even be here posting if i didnt use it internally for my sickness . I reversed wasting from MSA with it and mms . woot ! mms reversed it actually. silver made life super better man !!!!!!!!! What inflamation ?lol . sorry if i strayed a bit. Just so wonderfull to be around loving life ! Better than being gaunt and grey wondering around like nosterafu smelling like the taint of baphomet .excuse my einstein spelling .
l_a_hogsbreath_reversed_with_colloidal_silver.jpg

Top Bottom