Sex

• Thread starter slap14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

I just popped 12 Candy Queen's. Started in rapid rooters then transplanted to 1 gallon pots. My question is how long can they stay in the 1 gallon pots before they go into 5 gallon pots. I would like to be able to know the sex before i trans to the 5 gallon pots. Hate to waste the time and more important the space on 5 gallon pots just to find it's a male i'm not going to keep.

By the way I use a version of supersoil in either 5 gallon or 7 gallon pots

Thanks,

Slap

LA Kings Stanley Cup Champs Baby

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I can tell you for certain the Candy Queens will definitely be ok in one gallon pots for veg. I had two I sprouted and one showed sex after 4 weeks from seed the other about week 5 (from time seed germed). Both were in 1 liter pots which are even smaller and I still have one male in full flower in a liter sized pot (about 3 and a half feet tall). I'm saying you could leave them in 1 gallon pots for quite some time before they go root bound. I fed them well, when I pulled the smaller male that took longer to flower the root ball was tiny and the plant was two and a half feet tall.

Congrats on the Cup! LA Everything!!

S

slap14

Thanks for the info Dee, was worried I was going to run out of space real fast. Hope I find a real keeper out of the 12. The genetics sound great so i'm quite optimistic. Thanks on the Cup was a hell of a ride.

Slap

LA Kings Stanley Cup Champs Baby

Top Bottom