Sexing This Plant First Time Grower Please Help

• Thread starter Isuzumafia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

Looks great. You can put a zip luck over the cuts too, so they get more humidity...

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

@ShroomKing @miko @happy b @DrFever @xavier7995
Been some time and look what I found today!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Dude, all we can see is leaf, you need to show the nodes where those small bunches of leaf are...but yeah buddy, assuming you dont have obvious balls it looks like you are looking at ladies.

or my eyesight sucks, either way.

By this point, you should be able to pretty easily figure out if you have a boy or girl. It really is hard to see on that pic, but I am not seeing any balls, and they fill out rather quicly, so it should be kinda obvious for a while before they bust and let loose the pollen.

edit: I think I see a spot that indicates lady, next to your ring finger looks like a couple of pretty spread legs.

Last edited:
Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

Dude, all we can see is leaf, you need to show the nodes where those small bunches of leaf are...but yeah buddy, assuming you dont have obvious balls it looks like you are looking at ladies.

or my eyesight sucks, either way.

By this point, you should be able to pretty easily figure out if you have a boy or girl. It really is hard to see on that pic, but I am not seeing any balls, and they fill out rather quicly, so it should be kinda obvious for a while before they bust and let loose the pollen.

edit: I think I see a spot that indicates lady, next to your ring finger looks like a couple of pretty spread legs.
Yea sir. Those legs are spread wide open haha I noticed then today I couldn't believe it. I've been waiting for those 2 little hairs for fucking ever...

xavier7995

xavier7995

It just takes some time, I have not really noticed any big difference in end products, they will all get there. Think of it as late blooming teenagers, they catch up.

People always want to pull males, and they should, but most people overlook that there is just a big ol window of time. I think it would be more of an issue with big commercial grows, but on personal grows you are probably giving them all a good once over daily...it is unlikely a male will slip past you and seed up the whole crop.

Congrats and watch with wonder, now comes the fun parts:)

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hell yeah man! Congrats on the girl! How are your clones doing?

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

It just takes some time, I have not really noticed any big difference in end products, they will all get there. Think of it as late blooming teenagers, they catch up.

People always want to pull males, and they should, but most people overlook that there is just a big ol window of time. I think it would be more of an issue with big commercial grows, but on personal grows you are probably giving them all a good once over daily...it is unlikely a male will slip past you and seed up the whole crop.

Congrats and watch with wonder, now comes the fun parts:)
Thanks man and oh yes can't wait to see those buds swell up haha.
Hell yeah man! Congrats on the girl! How are your clones doing?
Sadly in the gutter. I did something wrong maybe I didn't cut it right. It was just an experiment and I'm not too bummed. Gonna try again some other time. They just weren't full of life. When I pulled them out they had no root at all guess they were just there staying green from the water. Still have the one in hydro though still no root though.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Thanks man and oh yes can't wait to see those buds swell up haha.

Sadly in the gutter. I did something wrong maybe I didn't cut it right. It was just an experiment and I'm not too bummed. Gonna try again some other time. They just weren't full of life. When I pulled them out they had no root at all guess they were just there staying green from the water. Still have the one in hydro though still no root though.
It takes about 2 weeks for roots when cut in veg. I got two that are rooted that almost didn't make it but are getting some green of life back in em. The other 6 are fresh still. Those 6 were takin in flower, straight from flower nutes and light to veg nutes and light. I'm not sure but they might take slightly longer to grow roots from flower. 4 in cups of water like you did. 4 in a homemade aerocloner. The first time I cloned was just in a cup. If you have them in a cup, I would recommend changing the water once ever 5-7 days.. after that they need some fresh aerated water. Just some tips! I use water and Great white root enhancer. It works as a rooting hormone also.

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

Here's a better picture of the pre flower! The second picture I used a drop of water on the lens to act as a macro effect.

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

Also just to make sure. Also shot with the water drop trick. This is fungus gnat right?

DrFever

DrFever

i like keeping males around people over look males as garbage to me they can be a prize stud :)

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

i like keeping males around people over look males as garbage to me they can be a prize stud :)
They can be if you want to breed lol a good strong male will give good strong testosterone filled pollen lol

Top Bottom