sexing ?

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

ok so im still somewhat of a noob lol but so far i have grown clone only. but my 1st batch of seeds are to the point where i can sex, so far i got a cpl males. but this one has been tricky. its purple kush sr71. other males showed signs and this one didnt so i started to train it and tied it down. then i saw this it looks look like a male but there is one single hair thats comeing out of it. its like this on 2 spots. and there are the only spots thats showing any signs of sex. so hope the pics are good enuff, im hopen for female bc its growen great but i have a feeling its a male. anyway instead of waiten for more signs i wannan get ur guys info. thanks again.

Sexing
Sexing 2
Sexing 3
J

jdubz206

kinda hard to tell from those pics but from the first one it looks like a calyx with a pistil...i would definitely say that first shot's a fem...congrats bro :)

btw, i didn't know sr71 pk came in seed form...are those s1s?

H

herby

The easiest way for me to tell a male early on is the little thingy looks like a lobster claw.

U

USMCtanker

kinda hard to tell from those pics but from the first one it looks like a calyx with a pistil...i would definitely say that first shot's a fem...congrats bro :)

btw, i didn't know sr71 pk came in seed form...are those s1s?

cool thanks i hope so. i got these seeds as a freebie from zoolander i belive. there looken great

J

jdubz206

ahh yeah...zoo's sr71 purple kush mix, i've got one veggin right now myself...these should be stable, i doubt it's a hermie...mine's still pretty small but i'm def. excited to run it :smiley_joint: the one i've got has really wide leaves, have you got any that look like that?

that's good advice herby, i do the same thing and lobster claw is the perfect description of a male preflower..

peace guys. j

U

USMCtanker

ya the one thats posted here is the big one in these pics. i hopen she is a female bc im loven how she is growing, as you can see it alot diff from the next one. witch is the other one im hopen is a female. 2 others where def male and looked like the smaller one in these pics with the fater leaves.

IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0004
IMG 0005

Latest posts

Top Bottom