sexing ?

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

ok so im still somewhat of a noob lol but so far i have grown clone only. but my 1st batch of seeds are to the point where i can sex, so far i got a cpl males. but this one has been tricky. its purple kush sr71. other males showed signs and this one didnt so i started to train it and tied it down. then i saw this it looks look like a male but there is one single hair thats comeing out of it. its like this on 2 spots. and there are the only spots thats showing any signs of sex. so hope the pics are good enuff, im hopen for female bc its growen great but i have a feeling its a male. anyway instead of waiten for more signs i wannan get ur guys info. thanks again.

Sexing
Sexing 2
Sexing 3
J

jdubz206

kinda hard to tell from those pics but from the first one it looks like a calyx with a pistil...i would definitely say that first shot's a fem...congrats bro :)

btw, i didn't know sr71 pk came in seed form...are those s1s?

H

herby

The easiest way for me to tell a male early on is the little thingy looks like a lobster claw.

U

USMCtanker

kinda hard to tell from those pics but from the first one it looks like a calyx with a pistil...i would definitely say that first shot's a fem...congrats bro :)

btw, i didn't know sr71 pk came in seed form...are those s1s?

cool thanks i hope so. i got these seeds as a freebie from zoolander i belive. there looken great

J

jdubz206

ahh yeah...zoo's sr71 purple kush mix, i've got one veggin right now myself...these should be stable, i doubt it's a hermie...mine's still pretty small but i'm def. excited to run it :smiley_joint: the one i've got has really wide leaves, have you got any that look like that?

that's good advice herby, i do the same thing and lobster claw is the perfect description of a male preflower..

peace guys. j

U

USMCtanker

ya the one thats posted here is the big one in these pics. i hopen she is a female bc im loven how she is growing, as you can see it alot diff from the next one. witch is the other one im hopen is a female. 2 others where def male and looked like the smaller one in these pics with the fater leaves.

IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0004
IMG 0005
Top Bottom