SF High Times

• Thread starter lostnfound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
They get busted running hella grow house in my area. Not a racist joke at all. I'm not greedy and don't need to grow that many plants. Some people don't care, Dan.

lol ya I know actually my Japanese cousin (by marriage) is caught up in that mess. I was lost because I thought you were referring to my screen name haha I was thinking geez does he really think Im Asian and doesnt he know Ive only got a handful of plants lol

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Im on my way...this is what Im wearing and Ill be carrying my board once I arrive

Old man skateboarding 12700

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
lol ya I know actually my Japanese cousin (by marriage) is caught up in that mess. I was lost because I thought you were referring to my screen name haha I was thinking geez does he really think Im Asian and doesnt he know Ive only got a handful of plants lol
That shit made me laugh a bong hit thru my nose. Thanx Dan! LOL. Ur name is a SK8 reference, bro. I'm not a dumb ass teenie bopper! I been skating over 20 years. Sux about ur cuzn. Hopefully he makes it out wit out anytime.:cool:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That shit made me laugh a bong hit thru my nose. Thanx Dan! LOL. Ur name is a SK8 reference, bro. I'm not a dumb ass teenie bopper! I been skating over 20 years. Sux about ur cuzn. Hopefully he makes it out wit out anytime.:cool:
Fuck yeah!!!!! Been skating for over twenty years myself!!!! Wish I could post up a vid....haaha. stoked that there are so many skaters on this forum

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
fwiw the feds arent wasting their time on anyone under 1000 plants
Your probablty right Dan.
Hey Feds, Im under 60 plants :)

well I made it home safe..the feds didnt get me...and my house wasnt home invaded,..
.but I was a little worried....Im going to be more carefull from now on.

It was a pretty cool party, and really cool to meet some Farmers !! :D

shawnskush

shawnskush

well I made it home safe..the feds didnt get me...and my house wasnt home invaded,..

I had a blast chillin with cheese and the homies! Only got to meet a few farmers I happened to be off with my lady when cheese ran into pretty much all of you! Evoke it was cool to meet you Im sorry I was so baked I forgot to give you a sample of my white fire hanging with cheese and crew with the three zip sized joints kept me lit.Had to leave early because we needed food and I got sunburnt as f*ck on my neck..used sunblock on my face and arms but not my neck shit feels like its on fire today.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter

Hopefully none of the goats are pregnant. :D

I'm glad you had fun...I was most excited for you out of everybody because I know you don't get out much. Glad you had fun.

I got to stay home and run off a drunk asshole last night that thinks its fun to fuck with my dogs through the fence, only to be awoken this lovely Sunday morning at 7 am by a phone call from a girl I've met once, asking for a ride to work when she knows I live over an hour away. I didn't give her a ride, I went back to sleep and now I'm waking up to go to work for the 7th day this week. Fun fun :D

Glad one of us is having a little fun.

Aligee

Aligee

had a blast chillin with all the Farm Fam, lots of bomb dank and waxes oils shatters , some new Archive genetics seed FACEOFF OG bx , Chemdog 91 x FACE OG bx , smoked out with BOG & his sourbubble a, WE chilled with PIEGUY and he kicked down the homie EVOKE with some of that
"Y">>> cookies X cherrypie ,thats some dank there!tasty AS FUC... gotta herb hangover now....

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hopefully none of the goats are pregnant. :D

I'm glad you had fun...I was most excited for you out of everybody because I know you don't get out much. Glad you had fun.

I got to stay home and run off a drunk asshole last night that thinks its fun to fuck with my dogs through the fence, only to be awoken this lovely Sunday morning at 7 am by a phone call from a girl I've met once, asking for a ride to work when she knows I live over an hour away. I didn't give her a ride, I went back to sleep and now I'm waking up to go to work for the 7th day this week. Fun fun :D

Glad one of us is having a little fun.
Oh shit its not miguels sister is it?LOL.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

So whats the next event? lol
What's up doggie? I know I met u but I don't member what happened? I didn't get a chance 2 chop it up wit u.. Cheese told me who u were but in a flash everybody was gone & I was lost.. I got lost about 29 times..LOL!! I'd b chillin wit a grip of heads & I look at sumthin >> like say a big ass or sumthin & bam I lose the pack & I'm by my self.. Most of the time I was lookin 4 everybody.. I was so loaded..

shawnskush

shawnskush

What's up doggie? I know I met u but I don't member what happened? I didn't get a chance 2 chop it up wit u.. Cheese told me who u were but in a flash everybody was gone & I was lost.. I got lost about 29 times..LOL!! I'd b chillin wit a grip of heads & I look at sumthin >> like say a big ass or sumthin & bam I lose the pack & I'm by my self.. Most of the time I was lookin 4 everybody.. I was so loaded..

I know dude I felt the same way this was my first cup so I had no idea it would be so crazy! It didnt help that cheese was like a kid with ADD hittin up everybody it seemed like homie knew everyone at the show. For sure at the next event I am gonna plan better so I get a chance to chill with more of the peeps I run into.

vaporedout

vaporedout

so much for the feds or trolls knowing who you are from your t-shirts, i didnt see anyone :) the wife and i chilled and smoked and had a bunch of fun. we ended up sitting at the 215 entrance and people watched for a good hour or two (brownies kicked in) got a vape pen, but when we got home the fucker was broke, i called customer service at 6pm on a saturday night and somebody answered!! and they were so cool they told me monday when everyones back from the cup, they will make it right ;) guess goin off the grid isnt always the best thing, i need to get a phone again so i dont miss you guys again. did yall see the girl walking on stilts? freaky :walkingdead:

shawnskush

shawnskush

I know you warned me goo but I couldn't resist myself and did a dab challenge somewhere in that third area I think lol.Sign said "free globs" Dude was like give me 10 bucks and if you can clear the glob I give you I'll give it back....I figured how bad could it be but the guy threw a marble sized piece on there and then another when I cleared the first:eek: I had to sit down for like 20 min I got so ripped I felt 14 again lol

shawnskush

shawnskush

so much for the feds or trolls knowing who you are from your t-shirts, i didnt see anyone :) the wife and i chilled and smoked and had a bunch of fun. we ended up sitting at the 215 entrance and people watched for a good hour or two (brownies kicked in) got a vape pen, but when we got home the fucker was broke, i called customer service at 6pm on a saturday night and somebody answered!! and they were so cool they told me monday when everyones back from the cup, they will make it right ;) guess goin off the grid isnt always the best thing, i need to get a phone again so i dont miss you guys again. did yall see the girl walking on stilts? freaky :walkingdead:

lol I actually was being all paranoid about that in the first place and posted a pic of a hat I knew I wasn't gonna wear again and details that didnt apply to my plans hahah sometimes I think I get too stoned

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LOL!! Last year 2 fine ass chicks hustled me & my girl in2 buying a vape pin & when we got home same thing it didn't work.. But they never got back at us.. We're still out $100

Top Bottom