SF1000 goes Organic in our 2x4

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's the last of our ILGM genetics. Next, we have some new beans.
A pair of Jack Durban that happened to come knocking. They were orphaned, so we took them in. All the way from Alaska to Hawaii. They were delivered by a monkey carrying an old Indian pushrod. We're hoping for a pair of ladies. But a boy might be welcome. Depends on how full the small tent is.

Jack Durban twins
Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Something organic growers should be aware of.
Truly organic soil that is made correctly can not be hot by definition.
Living soil buffers pH and the plant food available to the plant via cation exchange. In an organic grow, it is almost impossible to over feed the plants. Unless you start feeding it.

Moshmen

Moshmen

That's the last of our ILGM genetics. Next, we have some new beans.
A pair of Jack Durban that happened to come knocking. They were orphaned, so we took them in. All the way from Alaska to Hawaii. They were delivered by a monkey carrying an old Indian pushrod. We're hoping for a pair of ladies. But a boy might be welcome. Depends on how full the small tent is.
Nice ur gonna like it hope ya get a lady you won’t be disappointed! Nice work up there monkey man !

Madmax

Madmax

Gee i like those zip ties CN .never seen those ones before...love the mask BionicKroniK ..your very brave 😃 would of had me in a coughing fit..'what day is it'...'where am i ' 😂
Ya gonna have a go CN 😃..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Gee i like those zip ties CN .never seen those ones before...love the mask BionicKroniK ..your very brave 😃 would of had me in a coughing fit..'what day is it'...'where am i ' 😂
Ya gonna have a go CN 😃..
That's not BK, but she was considering that for our new bong.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Went shopping around for a Glass Bong this morning, stopped in at Hawaiian Holy Smokes in Pearl City, HI... 👍 😎 🥴🤪🤣

View attachment 1184408

Coolest business card everrrrrr, Fly HI in Kapolei, even came with a magnetic "device" (silver button at top) 😁 to keep it closed when not in use! 👍🤟😎🚬

OH btw...This is NOT me! 😅 With PTSD, Claustrophobic, Anxiety, CRPS and the list goes on...Naaaaah, this bong is NOT for me, thank you very much! 😵🥴🤣

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Love the pineapple ones they look nice. And the pulsar never seen one of them before. I was looking at a dry vape by Switch until I seen the price almost 700$ that is a car payment for me lol
Yeah, the pineapple ones looks cool, but it looks like the pits to clean, maybe...🙃
The Pulsar one was in a local smoke shop for $240.00 and it can be used with dry flower and dabs, it also "percolates" for smoother/cleaner hits, some also has a light too, it's cheaper than online too...Whooo hooo SALE & DISCOUNT! 👍🥳

I kinda like the black one in the first pic, but I haven't found one locally, so not sure yet...lol...I like the "hands-on" shopping "experience"...Something about scratch n sniffing your computer screen, it's just not the same, ya know...😂 Not that I'm scratching and sniffing my screens, mind you...🤣🤪🚬

Last edited:
Top Bottom