SF1000 goes Organic in our 2x4

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

*Update:
- Magic Cookies is up and running...YES! Just gotta kick off that cap yet...👍😎
- GDP has a 4-leaf Clover AND one with "6-fingers", kinda funny story behind the 6-fingers thing...🤭

11 11 21 Update Collage
Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I am sooooo glad to hear that. Sounds like maybe I choose a winner this time. I was so glad to see your post. Looks like the "dust" is another type of fertilizer too that you use with it along with our microbial feeds. I can't imagine using more amendments with the soil. My clones are NUTS for this soil so far. The PH is high in the soil so far. I think maybe because I didn't let it "come alive" before potting my gals into it. I just did not think to do that. I am so new at this that it was an afterthought. Will definitely not make that mistake again. My gals are showing Mag deficiency just a touch in their stems and leaves a few of 'em. (2 outa 8). I supported the soil this evening with a diverse population of fungal life and bacterial life as well as Humic Acid which should help with PH issues. I am hoping not to have to actually amend anything into the soil to lower PH because these were issues I was having with my other soil. Which begs the question of the water I am using. LOL. My goodness, such touchy little/BIG plants eh? Oh my. They certainly are amazing and resilient. I look forward to seeing your grow space whenever you find time to put it all together. I have such issues as well. Oh when to make the time and for me when will I have the energy. 'It will happen in due time' I am always telling myself. My very best to the process.....FUN!
Oh first pic is without training when gals were transplanted from solo cups and totally root-bound and ready for new shoes. They were loving some mycos, aloe vera, AgSil and NEW SOIL (oh yes)

The second and third are them after LST and bouncing back at the light. Those were taken tonight. Lotta new green going on. My community on insta thinks time to flip but it is hard for me cuz these tiny pots scare me. haha. My main tent has a 15gal massive trained gal in it who is super hurting due to horrible soil and user error probably. I Definitely prefer to veg way out but thought this time maybe try screen of green for this group. (would be only my 3rd grow)
hehe.
Just re-reading this and I forgot to mention that living soil adjusts it's own pH. If you try to change it, you can cause issues.
How about some new pix?

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Yeah, the pineapple ones looks cool, but it looks like the pits to clean, maybe...🙃
The Pulsar one was in a local smoke shop for $240.00 and it can be used with dry flower and dabs, it also "percolates" for smoother/cleaner hits, some also has a light too, it's cheaper than online too...Whooo hooo SALE & DISCOUNT! 👍🥳

I kinda like the black one in the first pic, but I haven't found one locally, so not sure yet...lol...I like the "hands-on" shopping "experience"...Something about scratch n sniffing your computer screen, it's just not the same, ya know...😂 Not that I'm scratching and sniffing my screens, mind you...🤣🤪🚬
Wow that is kind of cheap for the Pulsar alot cheaper than the Switch one I was looking at I'm going to have to do some looking around for the Pulsar one then It would cover all my ways of smoking.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Wow that is kind of cheap for the Pulsar alot cheaper than the Switch one I was looking at I'm going to have to do some looking around for the Pulsar one then It would cover all my ways of smoking.
Cool...Keep us posted of any good finds out there, we're still looking too! 👍 😎

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

In about 2 weeks, we will have a really nice GDP ready to go flip. It's growing extra everything everywhere and sucking down a pot full of water almost daily already. I expect to have a really sweet harvest from this one. The Magic cookies is pouting and I have no idea why. 😒 Same everything except strain. @BionicKroniK likes the colors in the pix so she adds blurples for her 'photo sessions'. 😄 All in all, I have to say, the response to the Spider Farmer lights is faster than other lights we have used. The indica's are really filling out more than usual. Now if they would make all the power packs remote so they can be outside the tent.

Top Bottom