SF1000 goes Organic in our 2x4

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

what's the keto recipe on them flap jacks?!
Man. I'm lickin my plate brah. How I missed pancakes. The flavor was much improved and so was the texture because we added xanthan gum. Oh My Goodness..... drooling for more... use these for bread....

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

what's the keto recipe on them flap jacks?!
This was from Walmart, but we added other stuff in to improve the flavor and texture too...But the CHOCOLATE Tootsie Rolls did it for ME! 👍😂
CN is the "Keto" guy and not the chocolate guy...👎🙃😁

tobh

tobh

Supporter
This was from Walmart, but we added other stuff in to improve the flavor and texture too...But the CHOCOLATE Tootsie Rolls did it for ME! 👍😂
View attachment 1203304
View attachment 1203306View attachment 1203306
same here. the ol lady is the chocolate sweet lover of the house (aside from the kids that go rabid for candy), and i'm the "fuck, i'm old, hairy, and fat and need to do something about the fat part" keto guy lol

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

View attachment 1203304
View attachment 1203306
You gotta add the Xanthan Gum too, I added 1/2 tsp X 2, but I'd change that to 3/4 tsp instead, up to you.
Also added some Golden Raisins...Ikr! 🙃 But, I'm not the keto freak, so raisins it is (for us)! lol
Oh, also added 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract too...
And Cinnamon to taste...
Cooked in butter...lol...CannaButter be even better! 👍 😎

tobh

tobh

Supporter
You gotta add the Xanthan Gum too, I added 1/2 tsp X 2, but I'd change that to 3/4 tsp instead, up to you.
Also added some Golden Raisins...Ikr! 🙃 But, I'm not the keto freak, so raisins it is (for us)! lol
Oh, also added 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract too...
And Cinnamon to taste...
Cooked in butter...lol
i was just telling my ol lady about you, i think you two would get along great here on the farm. not sure myself or @ComfortablyNumb want that mix but it could be fun lol

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

same here. the ol lady is the chocolate sweet lover of the house (aside from the kids that go rabid for candy), and i'm the "fuck, i'm old, hairy, and fat and need to do something about the fat part" keto guy lol
CN doesn't eat chocolate...Ikr! 🤪😂 So I get the chocolates and he gets everything else...👍😎

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

you got a like because there's not a blank face react. i damn near got hit for the "if it walks like a duck" statement. i was almost physically maimed!
Brah, I learned back in the Army to be alert for that. 90 Day wonders are known for it. 🤣

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Aye lad. The temper of the Irish. (Sean connery accent)
she's a fiery one for sure, i tell you what. she'll smoke most people i know under the table too. makes me fuckin proud any time i see someone get weed sick lol hell, she can drink damn near anyone under the table on top of it. that's how we made our son, legit tried to give her alcohol poisoning because she pissed me off something fierce and a fifth and a half of tequila, half a fifth of whiskey and an eighth of weed later she was still coherent enough to do some dirty work and, well, the rest is history lol

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

she's a fiery one for sure, i tell you what. she'll smoke most people i know under the table too. makes me fuckin proud any time i see someone get weed sick lol hell, she can drink damn near anyone under the table on top of it. that's how we made our son, legit tried to give her alcohol poisoning because she pissed me off something fierce and a fifth and a half of tequila, half a fifth of whiskey and an eighth of weed later she was still coherent enough to do some dirty work and, well, the rest is history lol
Damn man... Are you in danger of losing your card to her? 😎 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom