SF1000 goes Organic in our 2x4

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
*Just thought I'd share this post here...

During my endless studies of the Cannabis and history, especially Biblical History (hence my signature "notes" to Self 🙃😄)....

Archeologists have found evidence of Cannabis used in the incense burners AND alters of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem....AND Cannabis was also used for cooking and medication ingredients too among the people....AND was also found as one of the ingredients in the Holy Anointing Oil (the one used to sanctify God's Temple), that were only allowed to be made by the Perfumers, who were usually the wives of the Temple Priests...

This one got me though...They've also found Cannabis DNA in King Solomon's Garden in Jerusalem....Whaaaaat?! 🤯 Supposedly, these strains came from Asia and Africa areas (as I was researching on the African Black Magic illusive strain), etc....Some GOOD stuff they had back in the day! 👍🙏😎✌️🤙 <--- aka Shaka 🙃😉

It's an on-going study of mine, interesting to hear of other's too, if any....
Terrence McKenna made references in Food of the Gods regarding the potential of cannabis being what the Sumerians referred to as Soma. However, he also stated due to the quality and quantity of historical records that remain from that era, Soma could've also been papaver somniferum (opium poppies) or mushrooms. Interesting thing to think about nonetheless.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

@ComfortablyNumb...Eh, Babelicious...Happy Valentine's Day! 😍😘🥰😂🤣😎🚬🤟🤙

Happy Valentine's Day FARM 'Ohana! 🤜🤛🙌🤟✌️😎🚬🥰

Box of Chocolates

Cannabis Bouquet

Cannabis assortment heart valentines2

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Ikr! 😍🥰
I'm not a flowers-candies kinda girl, for me, that's a waste of money imo, no offense, it's just ME, I HATE spending $$$! I told @ComfortablyNumb, "You don't realize HOW BLESSED you are, to have a WIFE (Blessing #1 🤣 ) Who HATES spending money! lol

Anywaaaay....🤪😂 BUT, add CANNABIS Flower with/to CHOCOLATES (HOMEmade, still hate spending money LOL), NOW we're talkin'...*Agreeing nods...Puff...Puff...Pass...* 😎🚬🚬💨💨👍

Moshmen

Moshmen

yeah fuck that man. road rash is no joke.
Had to be held down to pick rocks out my should once then they scrubbed it with this steel wool shit ! In the 80’s moto. X just destroyed my body even though I only ever broke one bone. ( too many head traumas to count )
Bk much respect not sure I could deal with that kind of hardware!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Had to be held down to pick rocks out my should once then they scrubbed it with this steel wool shit ! In the 80’s moto. X just destroyed my body even though I only ever broke one bone. ( too many head traumas to count )
Bk much respect not sure I could deal with that kind of hardware!
OUCHHH! They spent 4 hours picking pea gravel out of me. Never again. Get me high first.
I had removed most of it while I was waiting on the ambulance. I was still in shock so I just brushed it off me.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I mean they supposed numbed me but there was a lot of screaming worst pain ever for me! Can’t imagine 4 hrs
Yeah, its one of the worst pains because your nerves are all exposed. And the constant picking of tiny shrapnel is crazy. For about 10 years after, I had a pebbles erupt from my arm or leg somewhere. I'm pretty sure all of it's gone now. Most of the scar is gone too.

Last edited:
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Same to You too PK! 👍✌️ So how are You spending your Valentine's Day? 🙂
Here's some "suggestions" from our Sponsers....
SpiderFarmerLED said:

【2022 Happy Valentine's Day】
Happy Valentine! Snuggle with your girls and feel blessed for their loyalty, joy, and unconditional love every single day!

Spider Farmer is here to bring you Valentine Discount! It’s time to get your Valentine’s Day gift to your love!

Gotta 😍 LOVE the play on words in their Valentine's Day ad, but for some....TRUTH! 😍🤣🤪🥴🚬😎✌️
And as a SpiderFarmerLED user, I support this ad. 🤣

HAPPY STONER VALENTINE'S DAY FARM FAM! 😍😎🚬✌️

Top Bottom