• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Hello! 😊

I wanted to make a diary following my switch to 12/12 on 1/11/23 - It's been 7 years since I grew my own last and hoping with some luck this one turns out great!! Watch with me as I finalize this grow and hopefully learn a thing or two!

This Grows setup is as following -

Genetics -

3x Elev8 Runtz Clone-Only S1s (Gelato x Zskittles) Feminized
1x Elev8 Tiki-Tom (Tahiti Lime x Gary Payton) Feminized

Light - Spider Famer SF4000
Veg distance 20-26in @ 35%
Flower distance 24 in @ 60% weeks 1-3
Flower distance 26 in @ 75% weeks 4-8

Tent - Vivaspectra 4x4x6
4 Opulent Systems Fabric pots - arranged in a square

Soil - Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Left plain - I feel it's already super hot and began giving nute feeding after week 2

Nutes -
Fox Farm Trio - Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
Botanicare Cal-Mag
HydroDynamics CloneX rooting gel
Bloom City Silica Boost
Exhale Homegrown C02 365 Bag (whole grow)

Other Equipment used -
4" LAYOND exhaust with carbon filter in tent
Walmart Humidifier
28" Amazon Essentials Rotating fan
LST Clips
Rapid Rooters

Day 1 of 12/12 Flip
1/11/2023

Grow Setup

IMG 6122

The Babies!

sf4000-flower-diary---follow-with-me-3.jpg

sf4000-flower-diary---follow-with-me-4.jpg

sf4000-flower-diary---follow-with-me-5.jpg

sf4000-flower-diary---follow-with-me-6.jpg

I will be posting updates every few days so come with me on my Journey!! Oh I took some clones too :)

sf4000-flower-diary---follow-with-me-7.jpg

Last edited:
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Is there a better spot for my co2 bag? I really don't like it on the light but I lost the clip that holds it up.

I was going to put it on the floor but figuring that co2 is heavier than air so probably wouldn't go up properly.

IMG 6150

wcb20

wcb20

Is there a better spot for my co2 bag? I really don't like it on the light but I lost the clip that holds it up.

I was going to put it on the floor but figuring that co2 is heavier than air so probably wouldn't go up properly.

View attachment 1319269

Is there a handle or anything on the bag? You could get some rope or paracord or something similar and hang it from the tent bars at the top.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Is there a handle or anything on the bag? You could get some rope or paracord or something similar and hang it from the tent bars at the top.
I lost that plastic handle with the hole - I was wondering do i puncture the bag to make a hole or is that gonna release some goofy stuff in my grow room?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Double sided Velcro and hang it on the side of the tent? Just trying to think of a possible solution to keep it away from your driver
thats amazing idea - i already have some on the side of my tent as for the final weeks i was going to add a supplemental uvb bar and rotate it around the tent

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

thats amazing idea - i already have some on the side of my tent as for the final weeks i was going to add a supplemental uvb bar and rotate it around the tent

whatever you do you need to immediately get out of the habit of placing objects on top of your lights heat sink. Turn your light up to 100%, come back in an hour and put your bare hand on that panel and tell me how it feels :)

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
1/13/23 - Ladies were super perky this morning after lights on. First signs of their flowering stretch is happening. Love is in the air and low humidity

- Bag moved back to floor until more velcro arrives
- watered yesterday before lights out - AS SLOW AS I COULD, bought a watering can today going forward

IMG 6174
IMG 6179
IMG 6181
IMG 6171
IMG 6177

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Might I suggest a pump water sprayer, best decision I’ve ever made. It takes awhile to water, but it’s the most even watering I’ve worked with and get very little to no run off with my soil

Also, I’ve understood it’s always best to water shortly after lights are on. It also helps keep lower humidity levels at night, but it’s better for water and nutrient uptake and transpiration. I could be explaining it incorrectly I’m pretty stoned

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Might I suggest a pump water sprayer, best decision I’ve ever made. It takes awhile to water, but it’s the most even watering I’ve worked with and get very little to no run off with my soil

Also, I’ve understood it’s always best to water shortly after lights are on. It also helps keep lower humidity levels at night, but it’s better for water and nutrient uptake and transpiration. I could be explaining it incorrectly I’m pretty stoned
how long does that take you? lil' drippy can hold 2 gallons which is about what the plants gets at once so I am kinda excited to see if i can get a better watering regime down.

I haven't had to use my dehumidifier in a couple days and it hasn't went below 45%RH, should I keep it around the 60s still right now?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
1/15/23 - First Clone busted out with some roots so she got a new red cup home. Tent is filling up and using the incorrect net is going to be interesting.
growth seems good and on track with Pistils coming in long and thickening, hopefully some swelling bracts soon.
Nice knuckle before the top on my indica leaning Runtz plant #2

IMG 6189
IMG 6202
IMG 6190
IMG 6209
IMG 6195
IMG 6194
IMG 6199

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
how long does that take you? lil' drippy can hold 2 gallons which is about what the plants gets at once so I am kinda excited to see if i can get a better watering regime down.

I haven't had to use my dehumidifier in a couple days and it hasn't went below 45%RH, should I keep it around the 60s still right now?
It takes awhile, maybe an 45 minutes for 2 gallons between 4 plants in 3 gallon containers.

You’ve got a beautiful canopy!!! You’re killing it, they look so beautiful!!

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
1/16/2023 - One plant is really shooting up with it's topped cola's coming in strong! So excited to see those buds develop. However they're kinda getting to the point where they're much taller than everyone else. I am 5 days into my flip - can I still do some LST bending? Most my plant's i've bent almost every branch already to minimize stressing it out during this time - will it be okay?

Catgrass has been planted for the kitties

IMG 6210
IMG 6213
IMG 6212

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
1/17/23 - Cat grass has already sprouted, wondering how that's gonna turn out. Started my first couple bends on my incorrectly sized net. Smell is getting amazing already, I can't wait for these ladies to start really stinkin'

IMG 6221

IMG 6218
IMG 6219 1
IMG 6222

IMG 6226

IMG 6224

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom