SFV OG/Chem 91-PK/91-Motorbreath-Kush Inc-Super Silver Afghan Power Grow

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Sick A Roe! Love the way the Motorbreath #1 is popping my man!
Cant wait to see ehat your Valley Dawg does!
I think that motorbreath might have got hit by something, because all of those plants are only at day 45 and she got a lot of ripe hairs plus I pulled a couple of nanners off of my White Strawberry before I took these pics. Either way this Girl is a keeper this one plant is overpowering the whole room all you smell is her unless you touch something else and smell your hand.

kroonboon

kroonboon

I think that motorbreath might have got hit by something, because all of those plants are only at day 45 and she got a lot of ripe hairs plus I pulled a couple of nanners off of my White Strawberry before I took these pics. Either way this Girl is a keeper this one plant is overpowering the whole room all you smell is her unless you touch something else and smell your hand.

well if that is the case you will have access to a very nice feminized cross! whitestrawbreath, hahahahaha

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn A, didn't know you had all the goodies in the mix. plant's are coming along nice, what type of smells are you getting from each x?

A

A-Roe

damn A, didn't know you had all the goodies in the mix. plant's are coming along nice, what type of smells are you getting from each x?
All man catdaddy you are in for a treat with those motorbreaths they (both) smell like OG 1 doesnt have that lemony smell like 2 though. The SSA smell's like a strong Mountain Dew maybe the Mountain Dew that came in the red can cant rember the name of it.and the Pk's not taken are purpley smelling, the OGand Pk taken really dont have a smell beside some skunk.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ladies r looking good, A-Roe! The MotorBreath #1 is banging, bro. Them calyx's r fat as fuk. Big ups to Jimmy for making all that fire and to u for growing it!

A

A-Roe

Valley Dawg #3 19 days 12/12
Cool 065

Top Bottom