SFV OG Kush Grow Journal

• Thread starter Hoang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hoang

Hoang

Hey there. After a long break from growing, I decided that I was interested again. It is exciting to see all of the strains that were previously very difficult to source, finally become available. When I was previously growing (2007-2009), The White was not very easy to obtain. I now have the cut and am planning on working with the strain in some breeding projects in the near future. For this go around, I will be running 2 SFV OG Kush, will possibly add one more plant. However, my space is very limited. 2x4x5 tent with air cooled 600W HID. Plants were placed under the light on August 20th. I am using a 6" inline fan to exhaust and intake is minimally boosted with a small fan in the 6" intake port. I went a head and put up my netting last night. I will adjust net height as appropriate when the plants are ready to begin SCROG. Light is 18" from plant tops. The tent temp ranges between 75-85 degrees. Plants are in FFOF. The White is also sharing the tent for the time being.

Sfv og kush grow journal
Sfv og kush grow journal 2
Sfv og kush grow journal 3
Sfv og kush grow journal 4
winta

winta

sounds like u got a plan :) what did u use to make your screen?

Hoang

Hoang

SFV1
Plants are looking great after nine days in veg. Really starting to grow fast. There are 2 additional plants that were put in yesterday - Fire OG Kush on the left and Jillybean on the right. Need to find another spot for them when I go into flower.
SFV
SFV OG and
Sfv2
The White. The 2 SFV were transplanted into larger pots. Mistake to have planted them in the 1 gallon pots to begin with.

Hoang

Hoang

Going into flower cycle today.. Wanted to post update pics, but site is having issues. Will upload asap.

Hoang

Hoang

24 days into flower.. Buds are developing at a rapid pace. Plants are being fed Flora Nova. First pic is Jilly Bean surrounded by the SFV. Second pic shows SFV and The White. Will update in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom