but i digress
300px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png

D

dagobaker

thankx for making my point
look at ohio................
then make an line down the middle of the country
would u say mid east? or mid west?
i live in north east ohio and i tell people im basically in the north east part of the country

im just saying

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
its not new england so it got to fit in somewere...lol

B

Beasters X Haze

Damn, Dagobaker's telling people how much to sell beans for and what is and isn't the Midwest. Is there anything he doesn't know?

C

CALIPURP

yea DAGO you should start your own thread seems you have alot to say TDS cant wait to see what you bring to the farm.

S

sickboy

I could be wrong but, I thought when people refer to the "mid west", they're talking about the middle part of the western hemisphere. Just like when refering to the "middle east", it is the midle part of the eastern hemisphere. It has nothing to do with being east or west of the middle of the United States.

D

dagobaker

wow u peeps are right
sorry for bloating up the thread........
ill start my own thread next time :)
(they talk about the mid west part of the usa )

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

Just got a mystery egg on farmville!! See I can run off topic too! :)

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

Anyone here going to Hemp con in the bay on august 5th-7th? Stop by Grassroots CA booth and say whats up....

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

Anyone in Vegas stop by AGE glass and Champs glass shows TDS will also be at Magic trade show in Las vegas next week come through and show your support we will be chilling At Grassroots CA, Rolling High LV, Cmaz Studio Ch, Booths!!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Anyone here going to Hemp con in the bay on august 5th-7th? Stop by Grassroots CA booth and say whats up....

Heck I worked all 3 days there... I did stop by your booth, love the hats you guys make. I grabbed one of course. When I was there I talked to one of the fellows about larger hat order for the dispensary I work at and my boss will most likely be hitting you guys up.

Shame I did not read this thread till after hemp con but o well. :)

IMG 2197
IMG 2202
IMG 2203
H

hybridhero

hey, whats up? when are the cali connection callabos gonna drop? also i wanted to say that i went to c-bus yesterday, and someone had some deathstar x lemon G... it had the deathstar look with the taste of lemonG... is there a deathstar lemon pheno?? or think this was really what he said? it was grow in athens he said

Top Bottom