SFV OG x HP13 and Afghan OG

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

When I first ran them I really didnt have any intentions on doing so, so they got neglected but only cause I was doing a test run and put all my time and effort into the testers but the one that I did Keep was a loud lemon cleaner pheno with a peppermint after taste. Like sucking on a peppermint while smoking fire ass lemon OG Kush. the others had a similar taste but none had the high of the one I kept, shit was ridiculous, kinda getting me upset to even think about. The none keepers, not that they weren't dank just didnt stand up to the special one, were all on the light green side of things(fan leaves) with a sativa look. The pic I posted they were about 10 days into flushing.

A

A-Roe

Also have you did a stem rub on those Afghan's that shit is stank mines anyway almost makes me almost puke after smelling it.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
SFV OG x HP13 at 35 days

13OG1

13OG2
13OG5
13OG6

blazer

blazer

Looking like some fire their surfr so frosty, can almost smell the phunk bro,looking like they are plumping up for you impressive at day 35 keep up the dank work!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Looking good Surfr! I can see the hp13 shinning thru a little.....are any smelling rauchcy at all?

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Looking good Surfr! I can see the hp13 shinning thru a little.....are any smelling rauchcy at all?

Thanks Jimmy! There is some serious raunchy something going on with these. it's so strong it burns your nostrils lol. Along with that indescribable raunch, you get a CRAZY lemon/lime zest cleaner. The smoke should be interesting to say the least. You knocked it out of the park with these!

these look fucking retarded man. damn killer

Thanks bro! I wish others could smeel these. It's insane.

they look bombay bro killn it surfr... mad props....

Thanls E!!

Niceeeee!.. Cant wait to see more

Thanks man, I am going to try and get some more shots up tonight~

those girls look lovely surfr!

Thanks Winta! Haven't see you around too much lately..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That girl is a sugar bomb! Killer job Surfr.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Whoooaaaa lookin absolutely gorgeous brotha!!! Looks like a really good mix with a killer resin profile I'm gunna snag a seat if you don't mind.. Rock it out player!!!

kroonboon

kroonboon

Sick crosses you are running there Surfr! Locked in and cant wait to see what you get!

kroonboon

kroonboon

ps. those 13OG is covered ay!

Jimmy that Kings valley OG stud sounds like the man, get him to work already, hahahaha

EVOKE

EVOKE

GAWD DAMN Surfr those look massive and stoopid frosty... nice job bro...

Top Bottom