SFV OGK Bx1 & Others

• Thread starter ape1337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Smarties for the win my friend, I ran'm >>> yields blew up >>> didn't run'm last year >>> yields diminished quite a bit >>> guess what i'm gonna flower in. I'm sold on the science of more root = more fruit & with Smarties >>> root mass is limitless, keep crank out that dank, Peace Shiva

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Thanks SSP. Yeah man i can already tell the ladies are loving life in the smarties; Never again will i go back to plastic pots. I also think i may have found a serious winner here. i just cut her down at day 66..

DSC02530   Copy
DSC02531   Copy
DSC02532   Copy
DSC02536   Copy
DSC02538   Copy
DSC02542   Copy

mr.m

mr.m

Looking killer. I always loved the SFV cut, she yielded well and tasted great. That Super sour girl looks awesome. bet she tastes killer.

P

paulycali

A keeper in my books for sure. Looks great but i am sure she smokes even better than she looks. Fire fire fire :)

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
My main man Ape you still got it baby, that shit is blinding me

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Thanks guys. Gotta rec smartpots sapp these things are brilliant. They don't dry out too fast and don't stay wet for too long. Still not sure if I wanna use 3 gal smarts or 5 gal smarts on the next run. Need as much room as possible.

Here is SSD still drying up. Looks pretty good so far. She has been drying for 4 days now in those AN dry racks.

DSC02544   Copy
DSC02548   Copy
DSC02550   Copy

Thanks Elite!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
All I can say is that there is beautiful man, wow that's how you dial it in no leaf burn just happy plants i love how you do it man simply beautiful.

kroonboon

kroonboon

Such a sick looking SFV Bx1 and SSD pheno you got there man! The color on that SSD is outta control!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking real nice loving those colors. i had a very similar pheno in elites dbl sfv og kush, in veg looked just like your little one in the tomato cage and had purple and pinks in it just like your ssd you just finished. im pretty sure the make up is sfv og kush x ssd when its all said and done.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Thanks guys. Gotta rec smartpots sapp these things are brilliant. They don't dry out too fast and don't stay wet for too long. Still not sure if I wanna use 3 gal smarts or 5 gal smarts on the next run. Need as much room as possible.

Here is SSD still drying up. Looks pretty good so far. She has been drying for 4 days now in those AN dry racks.

View attachment 282860View attachment 282861View attachment 282864

Thanks Elite!

What does a nigga have to do to sample those beyond perfect meds?? :D

sixstring

sixstring

sweet shots,looks like you got those smart pots dialed in big time.for the bubble trim,once its frozen its good to go,takes about 2-3 hours in my freezer.i dry my bubble on wax or parchment paper on a paper plate in my bud racks,i think a ceramic plate would work fine to.good luck,if the bubble comes out half as nice as that plant it will be awesome,peace

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
real nice plants man and the photos were great as well

Top Bottom