SFV OGK Bx1 & Others

• Thread starter ape1337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

Awesome work Ape. That SSD is beautiful. And the P5 is looking like some chunky kush goodness. Fire

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
alright here we go the second time around and things went alot better. Any idea how long this stuff should dry before smoking? And how do you store it? Thanks alot bros

DSC02629
DSC02631
DSC02632
DSC02633

sixstring

sixstring

looks like a nice pile-o-hash ape!! once i get it piled like that i use a screen press and some paper towels to try to press all that water out.just lay out a few paper towels,then the screen with hash on that,then just use a few more p towels to press some of the moisture out.after that it takes about 2-3 days to be ready for smoking.but if you just spread that pile of yours out thin,it should dry pretty quick to.the thinner you spread it the faster it will dry out,good luck

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ladies r looking really healthy, Ape. Look at the grease on that bitch, y'all. That's how u do things. The Smart Pots def work wonders. What's ur feed schedule, bro? Keep on killin' them girls!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup Ape
Man I'm about to get down and bow to the Ape man, i got to give it up, when i grow up i want to grow like you LOL.

~Highagain

~Highagain

Looks amazing Ape...cool as hell you still have the cut from seed. When they come out in 08 lol?
My ogkush bx1 I passed far and wide and let go in favor of other varieties, but wish I kept sometimes.
Your cut still looks best though. Keep up the good work man.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Looks amazing Ape...cool as hell you still have the cut from seed. When they come out in 08 lol?
My ogkush bx1 I passed far and wide and let go in favor of other varieties, but wish I kept sometimes.
Your cut still looks best though. Keep up the good work man.

Highagain whats up man? I haven't seen you active for some years. Good to see you're still around kickin! I just noticed you have a thread up which i'm def gonna be checkin in on. I remember your Bx1 man, and I think swerve still uses some of your pics on his site. Didn't hightimes also use your bx1 pics? You rocked her hard. This is still the same old P5 SFV Bx1 Kryptonite 08 release. . I just started phenotype hunting again with beans and I can't imagine ever losing her. You must have come across some dank to let your cut go because I have always maintained that yours was nicer. Take it easy man and thanks for checkin out the thread.

Last edited:
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
This really is my first time smoking bubble and it's very tasty. I forgot which micron this was but i like putting this shit on top of my bowl, and I have dedicated a new piece for bubble... stuff is pretty sticky

DSC02643
DSC02645
DSC02648

~Highagain

~Highagain

Highagain whats up man? I haven't seen you active for some years. Good to see you're still around kickin! I just noticed you have a thread up which i'm def gonna be checkin in on. I remember your Bx1 man, and I think swerve still uses some of your pics on his site. Didn't hightimes also use your bx1 pics? You rocked her hard. This is still the same old P5 SFV Bx1 Cali Connect 08 release. I think it was Captain Cript that dusted and made these beans though when he was still with CC. I just started phenotype hunting again with beans and I can't imagine ever losing her. You must have come across some dank to let your cut go because I have always maintained that yours was nicer. Take it easy man and thanks for checkin out the thread.

Hey Ape, yeah its been a bit, things are good....and from the pics I have been seeing so are you.
Yeah swerve used my pics to sell his sfv og bx2, which is funny because as well all know its a bx1 lol.
and yeah had a couple pics in hightimes too, but your sfv is way more prettier than mine. Yours was way more frosty, but mine was a dead ringer for the sfv.
I do miss the cut though, still just about the stinkiest thing I ever grew to date, and a one month veg and get 8/9 oz of her. Yeah captain cript started the afghani seeds to find the male, and I think that was it, then mailed the pollen to swerve. I had high hopes for cc gear since the sfv o8 release, but nothing to date has been as good from them, maybe the deadhead if you can get a pheno that dont has some issues. But take it easy man, keep up the good work.

Your SFV bx1 from CC still floats around if that's what your talking about brother :)
I remember us chatting about this a few weeks ago, my cut is the easy to grow version of the sfv, while the real deal is a pain for some lol. Im just glad people like it enough to keep in there garden.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Hey Ape, yeah its been a bit, things are good....and from the pics I have been seeing so are you.
Yeah swerve used my pics to sell his sfv og bx2, which is funny because as well all know its a bx1 lol.
and yeah had a couple pics in hightimes too, but your sfv is way more prettier than mine. Yours was way more frosty, but mine was a dead ringer for the sfv.
I do miss the cut though, still just about the stinkiest thing I ever grew to date, and a one month veg and get 8/9 oz of her. Yeah captain cript started the afghani seeds to find the male, and I think that was it, then mailed the pollen to swerve. I had high hopes for cc gear since the sfv o8 release, but nothing to date has been as good from them, maybe the deadhead if you can get a pheno that dont has some issues. But take it easy man, keep up the good work.

Do you have any experience with these beans? They were released in 09 and I don't wanna waste my time if they are duds.. I know some gems are in the pre 98 s1's though.

DSC02651

~Highagain

~Highagain

Do you have any experience with these beans? They were released in 09 and I don't wanna waste my time if they are duds.. I know some gems are in the pre 98 s1's though.

View attachment 302839

Yeah, im sure those are ok...especially the bubba s1's. Im pretty sure the ones with the issues came next, and those where packaged in those coin protectors. I grew out the same Raskal og, same pack everything and was just ok the turn out. The CvK is good too, but hit and miss with afghani phenos.
Pretty much all of this early stuff still had a good % of afghani phenos. And this was before the autos and hermis and shit.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Here are some OGR White Bubbas ( Fems ) and Pre98 BK S1's.. They are a little over 3ft tall now and they started off slow as shit until being transplanted into 5gal smart pots. Gonna take some cuts and throw into flower in a few weeks. Really excited about these as they stink! Anyone care to chime in on the white bubbas? If you ran them please do!

DSC02653

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup Ape
I am wondering just like you on that CC stuff, I am still sitting on a bunch of that gear wondering if i should mess with it or not. Hope someone has had good luck with these to give me inspiration to do something with them. Can't wait to see what you do with the Bubbas I see mega frost in your future Lol where's my crystal ball.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i popped a few os the bubba s1's and all the phenos were good think we had 3. one was really nice bubba like nugs and all but with stretch to her, good smoke. we couldnt get any to yeild really well and ended up losing her due to mislabling/lazyness.

Top Bottom