SFV Reverse And S1 Pollenation

• Thread starter Calicannabiseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Calicannabiseed

Calicanna what was your choice of GA-3 over the silver thiosulfate? just curious. Cool project btw. I think I may try this when I find a few clones that I NEED to brred with other clones. Will be following this one.

Thanks

I chose the GA3 because I had never used it and I wanted to try it. I was so excited... I have been planing these crosses for a year now only to see that the GA3 doesn't work very well at reversing. I should have documented it better but I got pissed off and pulled the suckers. There is good news in all of this...The fact that even after repeated doses of GA3 the SFV didn't reverse which means she is breeder stock. I will be making CS tonight and I will try to document better this time.:party0042:

C

CurbsideService

wish you had been able to reverse her, going try again?

Venom818

Venom818

I chose the GA3 because I had never used it and I wanted to try it. I was so excited... I have been planing these crosses for a year now only to see that the GA3 doesn't work very well at reversing. I should have documented it better but I got pissed off and pulled the suckers. There is good news in all of this...The fact that even after repeated doses of GA3 the SFV didn't reverse which means she is breeder stock. I will be making CS tonight and I will try to document better this time.:party0042:

atleast now you know she wont herm easily

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck with your future projects.. I've got 20 Ghost S1's from a bro tucked away for after my current haze selection going on.. Some SFV S1's would be nice..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Atleast you'll b better prepared if u try the ga3 again I hope it all works out for you it will b some interesting cross when it's all done stay frosty bro peace

V

vancerz

i was under the impression too much ga3 will stop a plant from hermi flowering altogether has anyone experienced this before? I believe i have.

I had a candy purple that I sprayed a ton of GA3 on more then normal and it never did anything but stretch like 5 feet when put into the 12/12 never did flower just stretch before i killed it.

Then i sprayed another one only lightly for 4 days and got it to hermi on me pretty quick.

C

Calicannabiseed

any pics of your sfv in flower and dry nugs bro

Sorry to say that she is gone along with the Diablo cut that I had. Some crazy powdery mildew hit my mother room they got hit so bad I had to scrap them. I was able to save the Chemdog, Alien Bubba, Black Ice (Blackberry X Deadhead),
and an Og18 Pheno that is pretty nice. Honestly Venom I am not sure I had the real deal SFV but I have some crosses I did with her and the Capo Kush ( Da Purps X Afghan)

C

Calicannabiseed

i was under the impression too much ga3 will stop a plant from hermi flowering altogether has anyone experienced this before? I believe i have.

I had a candy purple that I sprayed a ton of GA3 on more then normal and it never did anything but stretch like 5 feet when put into the 12/12 never did flower just stretch before i killed it.

Then i sprayed another one only lightly for 4 days and got it to hermi on me pretty quick.

I think it comes down to Genetics some plants are better breeding stock and some are not. I have tried a few White Widow crosses with no luck so I give mad props to OgRascal.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm thinking of reversing the SFV cut I have and pollinating my fredhead and maybe a few others..... Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see how the CS does for ya. Good Luck

fred

Top Bottom