• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
LOOking good BRo!:sign0005:
Thx frostedlove! Here's an edited quote to the rest of the Round 9 cured nug shots in my UC journal... This particular nug is Casey Jones:
:weed-sign:
Shady Intermission… Round 9 Cured Nug Shots

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the eye candy…

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/CaseyJones3.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Daaam shady lookin killer as usual bro you gots the skillz to pay the billz!Killer genetics and killer pics man keep up the top notch work!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
mmmm mmmm shady that master x bubba looks soo tasty..how is she?? does she make you sit down for abit and think about what you've done??

F

frostedlove

Here we gooo....... Again! Saaaaawweet!

Loven the show as always!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice pics shady>>your cranking out some dank bro

:passingjoint:

gtd

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Daaam shady lookin killer as usual bro you gots the skillz to pay the billz!Killer genetics and killer pics man keep up the top notch work!
Thx for the extremely kind words sticky icky! I'm just a small timer with big dreams... :smirk

mmmm mmmm shady that master x bubba looks soo tasty..how is she?? does she make you sit down for abit and think about what you've done??
Thx buddy! The MxB is indeed a treat! She's got the Master Kush high and the Bubba Kush after taste... :mmm

Here we gooo....... Again! Saaaaawweet!

Loven the show as always!
Thx frostedlove! But the perpetual show has ended in this grow journal and is carried on in my UC thread... :nod

Nice pics shady>>your cranking out some dank bro

gtd
Thx gtd! I'm just doing my best as a rookie without supplemental CO2. Maybe someday I'll grow out some huge elite colas... Someday... Until then, here's an edited link to my UC thread >>>

And finally, here are a few shots of some select seedlings taken last night…

White Dawg (pheno C)…
http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/WhiteDseedlingC1.jpg

OG Kush x Sensi Skunk #3…
http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/OGKushxSensiSkunk31.jpg

Double Underdawg #3 x Sensi Skunk #3…
http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/DUD3xSS30.jpg

:whew

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

You got dream cuts coming out your ears. Just saw the UC log and them ladies are looking mighty fine. Once again Shady, looking good as usual.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

what do you like better these days soil or hydro? :wondering:
+rep

M

mikegreenthumb

sshsshshady what son ne new threads send me a link message a nigga just got back on the farm froma haiadous holla @ ya boi

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nice setup...Where do you go poty if ya grow is in bathroom? do ya need to share neighbors toilet..on account ya bathroom smells Bad..lol..take care and be safe

LMFAO- exactly what i was thinking - i'm sure he has another potty but why waste a bathroom.......hope the toilet does not over flow

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
On to the next one...

Thx for all the good karma and support! The bathroom has really been an awesome bloom room with water supply, convenient drain locations, a spot for a 40 gal res in the tub, and nutrient storage in the cabinet under the sink. I'm gonna keep the bathroom setup for the 600W, coco/chunky perlite DTW with 2 gal Smart Pots watered using my Sentinel MDT-1. In the bedroom I will continue to rock the Under Current with the 1kW Magnum XXXL and the 600W hand watered soil setup... :cool

Here's a couple photos of the bathroom taken recently. Luckily I still have the master bath and guest bath available... :smirk
Shady_s_DTW_1_resized.JPG

Shady_s_DTW_0_resized.JPG

P.S. All future journal updates will be in my Shady Business thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom