• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Roots Organic... The Baby Bud Shots

How is that RoOts Organic? Is it coming with free bugs/pests or is it clean? Do you treat it b4 you use it?
So far the girls are loving the Roots Organic and Chunky Perlite #4. No pests and no special treatment before use... :itwasntme

lookin good shady

-boom
Thx for the props boom! Good to see you around... :friday:

right on Shady! Glad to see you rocking again bro! That Tahoe and Valley and the Super Skunk will need support! Just a heads up bro , Also Don't buy anymore soil bro I got you covered, And stop by the shop so you can get some Humic/Fulvic, Amino Acids, and Some FloraVino, your soil girls will love it! Ill be lurking Homie!
Right on bud! I can't express how great it feels to be in flower mode... I've got some bamboo stakes ready for the fat colas too! And I will definitely cruise by soon... sounds like you've got the super soil and nutes rocking! Thx again... :rock

Roots Organic... The Baby Bud Shots

It seems like it's been forever, but oh what a great feeling it is to be blooming again! So far all of the girls look good except The White which I apparently burned her pistils a bit with some preventative sprays early on in bloom. Enough talk, here are the baby bud shots taken on Day 29 of bloom...
Roots_Organic_13_resized.JPG

Roots_Organic_14_resized.JPG

Super Skunk...
Super_Skunk_resized.JPG

Tahoe OG...
Tahoe_OG_resized.JPG

The White...
The_White_resized.JPG

Valley OG...
Valley_OG_resized.JPG

Blue Dream...
Blue_Dream_resized.JPG

Chemdog #4...
Chem_4_resized.JPG

Double Underdawg #3 x Sensi Skunk #3...
DUD_3_x_SS_3_resized.JPG

Fire OG...
Fire_OG_resized.JPG

Larry OG F2...
Larry_OG_resized.JPG

OG Kush x Sensi Skunk #3...
OG_x_SS_3_resized.JPG

Original Diesel...
Original_Diesel_resized.JPG

:cool

waayne

waayne

Nice line up homie!
:passingjoint:
Your girls are sure looking healthy and happy.
I can't wait to see these blow up

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
UC the Baby Bud Shots...

Nice line up homie!
Your girls are sure looking healthy and happy.
I can't wait to see these blow up
Thx bud! I'm doing my best to keep these girls photogenic for the eye candy... :mmm

UC the Baby Bud Shots...

I want to take a moment to thank Dan at Current Culture for such an amazing system, great customer support, and taking the time to talk about the Under Current and UC Earth at the LB Indoor Garden Expo. Even though this is only my second run in the UC, I'm very impressed with the results and ease of use. My only mistake this round was not monocropping, but sometimes you gotta get burned to learn... :itwasntme

The following photos were taken on Day 29 of bloom...
Shady_s_UC_R2_11_resized.JPG

Shady_s_UC_R2_12_resized.JPG

White Fire...
White_Fire_OG_0_resized.JPG

White_Fire_OG_1_resized.JPG

White_Fire_OG_2_resized.JPG

OG Kush...
OG_Kush_0_resized.JPG

OG_Kush_1_resized.JPG

OG_Kush_2_resized.JPG

OG_Kush_3_resized.JPG

Tahoe OG...
Tahoe_OG_0_resized.JPG

Tahoe_OG_1_resized.JPG

Tahoe_OG_2_resized.JPG

Tahoe_OG_3_resized.JPG

P.S. I think the OG Kush is either True OG or XXX OG... :thinking

S

sourkush91

Lookin good in the CC nice work... i finished up my run today in the uc6 under 2k with house and garden nutes... My set up looks pretty close to yours... Keep up the good work...

justiceman

justiceman

Lookin good bro. Got that resin packin and of course your N profiles are amazing. For some reason I always feed a bit light in the grow nutes:mad0233: Anyway what do you mean by monocropping in the UC?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Lookin good in the CC nice work... i finished up my run today in the uc6 under 2k with house and garden nutes... My set up looks pretty close to yours... Keep up the good work...
Thx for the support sourkush91! Congrats on your recent UC harvest... Hope to see some eye candy from ya... :nod

Lookin good bro. Got that resin packin and of course your N profiles are amazing. For some reason I always feed a bit light in the grow nutes:mad0233: Anyway what do you mean by monocropping in the UC?
Thx for the kind words Justiceman! Seems like I can never get away with a low Nitrogen profile no matter how hard I try... As for monocropping, I mean using the same strain under the light like you usually do... Right now the White Fire pheno is super short and branches laterally instead of upward like the more vigorous Tahoe OG. I probably won't post any more bud shots of the WiFi until the end as she's being overshadowed by the glorious Tahoe... :itwasntme

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah lookin killer homie some fire genetics ul in there do the damm thing mang!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hell yeah lookin killer homie some fire genetics ul in there do the damm thing mang!
Thx brother! I'm just trying to get back on track and keep up with you... Your girls are always looking sexy... :makeup

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking good bro! I can't wait to see them White Fire chunk up. I been wanting a UC setup for a hot minute. One day I will get one to play with! Good to see things r back 2gether for ya. See u in the threads bro.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good shady - glad to see you up and running again!

hope you had a great thanksgiving

peace

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Things r looking good bro! I can't wait to see them White Fire chunk up. I been wanting a UC setup for a hot minute. One day I will get one to play with! Good to see things r back 2gether for ya. See u in the threads bro.
Thx for cruising through Rival! Things are looking great so far... The Tahoe OG and Mystery OG are dank! The WiFi pheno is pretty weak compared to the OG's though and will be culled after this run as I have a pack of ogr's White Fire to sort through on my next bean pop... :itwasntme

looking good shady - glad to see you up and running again!

hope you had a great thanksgiving

peace
Thx for the good karma motherlode! Thanksgiving was great and getting back to business and bud shots is even better... Gonna snap some more eye candy in the next day or so... :mmm

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
shaaaaady! sup bud! ran thru your thread a bit to check out your fuggin insane bud shots you sick mofo....killin it as usual! your OG cut is def not the XXX og. i ran the XXX og like three times then trashed her...yours looks to nice to be that cut. might be the tru though as iv never grown that one yet. all i know is it looks super fire so in the end looks like shady is just playin with fire son. hope all is well my friend ~SMF~

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
UC the Bud Shots...

shaaaaady! sup bud! ran thru your thread a bit to check out your fuggin insane bud shots you sick mofo....killin it as usual! your OG cut is def not the XXX og. i ran the XXX og like three times then trashed her...yours looks to nice to be that cut. might be the tru though as iv never grown that one yet. all i know is it looks super fire so in the end looks like shady is just playin with fire son. hope all is well my friend ~SMF~
Whaddup SMF! It's damn good to see you back my man! I sincerely appreciate those kind words and the killer genetics... I'm just doing my best to cultivate kind buds, and keep up with you and all of the pros here on the Farm... :cool

UC the Bud Shots...

Here we are on Day 43 with the kush colas being supported by some carefully strung lines from an upper support frame... Gonna need to setup the upper screen on the next round early in bloom... :thinking
UC_R13_0_resized.JPG

UC_R13_1_resized.JPG

OG Kush...
OG_Kush_0_resized1.JPG

OG_Kush_1_resized1.JPG

Tahoe OG...
Tahoe_OG_0_resized1.JPG

Tahoe_OG_1_resized1.JPG

Tahoe_OG_2_resized1.JPG

:whew

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Roots Organic... The Bud Shots

Yes and yes, quality!
Right on broski! It's gonna be a white Christmas for sure... :harvest:

Roots Organic... The Bud Shots

Got some eye candy from the Roots Organic side on Day 43... These shots were taken today after getting the HammerHead/MOAB combo yesterday...

Roots_Organic_R13_0_resized1.JPG

Roots_Organic_R13_1_resized.JPG

Double Underdawg #3 x Sensi Skunk #3...
DUD_3_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_0_resized.JPG

DUD_3_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_1_resized.JPG

OG Kush x Sensi Skunk #3...
OG_Kush_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_0_resized.JPG

OG_Kush_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_1_resized.JPG

Chemdog #4...
Chemdawg_4_resized.JPG

Original Diesel... aka Headband, Daywrecker Diesel...
Original_Diesel_0_resized1.JPG

Original_Diesel_1_resized1.JPG

Larry OG F2...
Larry_OG_F2_0_resized.JPG

Larry_OG_F2_1_resized.JPG

Valley OG...
Valley_OG_resized1.JPG

Super Skunk...
Super_Skunk_0_resized.JPG

Super_Skunk_1_resized.JPG

Blue Dream...
Blue_Dream_0_resized.JPG

Blue_Dream_1_resized.JPG

Fire OG...
Fire_OG_0_resized.JPG

Fire_OG_1_resized.JPG

Fire_OG_2_resized.JPG

Fire_OG_3_resized.JPG

Fire_OG_4_resized.JPG

:cool

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Righteous bud bruddah, irie irie work in de garden mon, can smell the rank dank from 3k miles away :), "smoke weed everyday", Shiva

justiceman

justiceman

Massive amounts of nugget pron as usual! Lookin good buddy:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom