Shady Business… In the Cuts: Under Current

• Thread starter Shady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeezer

Jeezer

Shady! stunning work bro! Everything looks like it has been grown to perfection. Cant stop starin at the pics :)

winta

winta

they say Shady u be killin em u be killin em Shady u be killin em u be killin em OOOOOH! lol

nice work bro!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shady again

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

DSC021481.JPG
Dammit man, I know the world keeps turning when Im not looking but WOW!!! you really stepped it up brother. And yes Im back for good. Had a fallout with biz partner so Im rollin solo these days. Great to see your still rocking and rolling though.

H

hogan400

Lookin proper SHADY.

Funny you said that D.S, I was just thinking musta been a storm...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Roots Organic... The Harvest Shots

damn shady all ur ladies look lovely and ripe for the pickin. enjoy

-boom
Thx boom! This is gonna be a nice selection of top shelf nugs once they're cured... :nod

damn shady!! are you in so cal maybe we'll sesh in the future

which ones have impressed you so far?
Every one of these strains has been a pleasure to grow... So many distinct flowers with diff traits that it is hard to pick a favorite... :icon_dizzy:

It's snowing down south! :)

My goodness shady this crop looks pretty epic brother. Outstanding array of genetics, I love a lot of the strains ya got going there man. Gooood taste!

You're killing it.

p.s. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shady again."
Whaddup HeLLMuTT! Thx for the compliments my friend! We seem to have similar taste indeed... Hope to see some more of your work in this new year... :weed-sign:

Beautiful work bro!

everything looks so nice and frosty :rock

Happy Harvest!
Many thanks for those kind words waayne! I often find myself looking at your bud shots in amazement... Honestly, I was really worried that I wouldn't do the Daywrecker Diesel justice after seeing yours, but she's almost as nice... :itwasntme

very nice shady love the line up
Thx brah! I'm excited to finally reach the finish line on most of these girls... :whew

Beautiful work!
Thx bud! :friday:

Shady! stunning work bro! Everything looks like it has been grown to perfection. Cant stop starin at the pics :)
Thx for the props Jeezer! This is my best work to date, but there's always room for improvement... :thinking

they say Shady u be killin em u be killin em Shady u be killin em u be killin em OOOOOH! lol

nice work bro!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shady again
Right on broham! :rock

Niice man
Thx St3ve! When are we gonna see some of your work? Have you got the UC in action? :wondering

Dammit man, I know the world keeps turning when Im not looking but WOW!!! you really stepped it up brother. And yes Im back for good. Had a fallout with biz partner so Im rollin solo these days. Great to see your still rocking and rolling though.
Good to see you back NeoMarius! Flying solo is the only way to grow... :icon_spin:

out of curiosity, was the above pic taken during Katrina?
I think that tree is camouflaged well... Hope to see more of your work DS... :bubblez:

Damn Shady you're on fire. Killing it.
Thx leadsled! I'm killin' em softly... :smirk

Lookin proper SHADY.

Funny you said that D.S, I was just thinking musta been a storm...
Thx hogan! I'm rooting for you and all of the fellow UC growers... And I really wish more peeps would post threads of their Under Current progress.... I know there are plenty of UC growers that love to lurk, but we could really benefit with knowledge shared between all of our experiences... :yes

Roots Organic... The Harvest Shots

Got some chop shots to start the new year off right. I've been pulling down the plants at diff days depending on their trichome colors. Each plant has been given 24 hrs dark before the final trim and chop. The following photos are the first half of the harvest in the Roots Organic side of the room...

Super Skunk at 66 days...
Super_Skunk_0_resized2.JPG

Super_Skunk_1_resized2.JPG

Super_Skunk_2_resized.JPG

Double Underdawg #3 x Sensi Skunk #3
at 69 days...
Double_Underdawg_3_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_0_resized.JPG

Double_Underdawg_3_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_1_resized.JPG

Double_Underdawg_3_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_2_resized.JPG

OG Kush x Sensi Skunk #3 at 69 days...
OG_Kush_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_0_resized1.JPG

OG_Kush_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_1_resized1.JPG

OG_Kush_x_Sensi_Skunk_3_2_resized.JPG

Tahoe OG at 70 days...
Tahoe_OG_resized1.JPG

Larry OG F2 at 70 days...
Larry_OG_F2_0_resized2.JPG

Larry_OG_F2_1_resized2.JPG

Larry_OG_F2_2_resized1.JPG

Blue Dream at 71 days...
Blue_Dream_0_resized2.JPG

Blue_Dream_1_resized2.JPG

Blue_Dream_2_resized.JPG

Blue_Dream_3_resized.JPG

:cool

W

wallys2123

good shit

there nice looking buds dude how much longer you think:bong2:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Nice buddy!

Let me know how that DuD x Skunk smokes!

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Roots Organic... The Harvest Shots continued

there nice looking buds dude how much longer you think:bong2:
Thx wallys! I will have everything harvested by 77 days max... Also, I usually dry for a week and then cure for at least 2 weeks or longer... :wait

beautiful shady. well done.
Thx again brah! One of these days I might need your help if I upgrade and install a minisplit... :thinking

Nice buddy!

Let me know how that DuD x Skunk smokes!

-TF
Thx my friend! I might need your help on some smoke reports... :passingjoint:

Roots Organic... The Harvest Shots continued

I forgot to post these chop shots before the final trim. The following photos were taken after the usual 24 hrs dark...

Valley OG at 70 days...
Valley_OG_0_resized1.JPG

Valley_OG_1_resized1.JPG

Valley_OG_2_resized.JPG

:harvest:

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Shady bless me with some of that larry please... that shit looks beyond fantastic I need that.

hiboy

hiboy

Nice clean pics shady.
I can get a cut of larry from a local homie.
your making me def. want it now
h

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

beautiful shady. loving the variety and full blown nuggies.

keep it up

Jeezer

Jeezer

Top notch work, top notch results. Shady you knocked it out the park bro! So many good flavors to toke on your gonna be in ganja heaven :)

E

E.T.

looking sick as usual homie....enjoy those fruits of your labor.
respect

2DogWalker

My man your putting that shit down nugs look awesome can't wait to hear how to smoke out for you brotha!!! Hope 2012 is great for you my man

2dogwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom