Shady Business… In the Cuts: Under Current

• Thread starter Shady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baddog

Looking stellar shady! As for my skills the jury is still out!!! :anim_30:I harvest in 2 - 3 weeks ! My veg has been in for 2 weeks now guess i'll dust off the camara and get some shots for you.

hiboy

hiboy

shady i like your square covers around the plants. Loooks tite. Looking at that something hit me..uc is looking the was to go.. gona base it on your results.. no bugs in mediums.. etc. nice and clean. Keep rockin it

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

My brother!!! I am as usual late as hell getting in, In response to the drug testing ? In my usual fashion here's the only answer. When I absolutely have to pass a drug test I always follow one simple rule. I dont give them my piss!!! The product named "NUMBER 1" Is a belt filled with enough synthetic urine for two seperate test's. It comes with two heat pad's designed to get to body temp and no higher. Get the job and if there's an accident at work or a random, Ive got my business bladder in the glove box of my car. Lot's of companies are switching to the cheek swab tho and that requires guile/subterfuge. I make my six year old spit in a prescription bottle for hours till it's half full. I say it's for a science experiment. He hasnt smoked in years lol. I keep said spit inside my vest pocket and palm the swab. Hold your hand in a fist and put it to your mouth like your sucking that shit while the other sneaky hand stick's the swab in the scrip bottle of toddler drool. Let it soak and when its time turn your body slightly away and slip the swab back out and into your show hand. If your not very slick or dont have that magician ability to palm an object or play pick a pocket, then at that point I suggest knocking some shit over "ON ACCIDENT". Misdirection is all you need for less than a second. Prepare for the test by practicing with a pencil till your proper slick. You can find out what test they give by asking if its a swab, then saying you know if its a swab your not supposed to eat or drink to elliviate any suspicion. Other than that, Fucking love the set-up, clean as usual and very well constructed. Im subbed as ever and looking forward to seeing some fat hoes in those jacuzzi's. RESPECT ALWAYS.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Shady,
Hang in there man! You gotta have some great will power with all of those tasty nugs at home, and girls a growin. You should be good for a pee test after 3 months for sure. Are you looking into working in a field where random tests are common? I don't think that I could manage that, myself. That's one of the reasons that I'm self employed. Your UC plants are looking good though. I am going to go for 1 more MPB run in a few more weeks. I will try the crown feeding on this run with a sterile rez below. I would think that the application rate would be at the standard rate on the bottle, with just a small batch that is enough to saturate the all of net pots mixed up. Any thoughts?

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Update Shady!!!!!!

More Pic's!!!!

worthless.gif

lol!!!!!:)

Holy Crap! GoD pullin out all the stops!

justiceman

justiceman

Ah man this is going to be so awesome! I can't wait to see how your UC set up progresses. You are not messing around at all:harvest:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another shady update... Already?

Nice nugs shots and updates.
Thx bud! :rock

Deezamm, and their off, I got all six horses hahaha, motivation is ur new name bro, wish I could help, but as long as you been on the sidelines I think your good, just get some cranberry extract pills and Niacine both @ GNC, is what i use, fwiw, Good Vibes on the pot.ential gig, Peace Shiva
Right on Shiva! I'll check out the pills... Thx for the info... :nod:

Don't increase PPM IMO, they look well green already. Rapidly growing tissue will look that lighter lime color but settles in to a deeper shade as the leaf progresses.

Operate on a don't fix what isn't broke policy and you'll kill it. You're trying to achieve perfectly flat almost tissue thin leaves, too much food and they start to get dark green and wavy on their leaf edges.

Enough opinion as I popped in for a recommendation. I get some funky pics on the iPhone using a free app called instagram. Peep it.
Thx for the advice my friend... I topped off the epicenter today and kept the PPM's the same... Stay tuned for an update before I get soo fucking high... :giggle

Nice shady. When you gonna start training these bitches? I bet a scrog would work killer in there
Thx brah! The shady scrog will be in place soon... I've been waiting for the roots to break through the net pots and provide a proper anchor otherwise the scrog would just push these plants out of the buckets... :itwasntme

ya a scrog would make all the other uc threads look like there still on an e/f table lol :bongsmi:
:D Hahaa, maybe I'm so fucking sober right now...

all of them - really?
You should really consider a double screen for your UC bud... :big_boss:

For sure.

Not really.
I bet you'd still be Mashin' with a screen too... :tongue0011:

Looking stellar shady! As for my skills the jury is still out!!! :anim_30:I harvest in 2 - 3 weeks ! My veg has been in for 2 weeks now guess i'll dust off the camara and get some shots for you.
Ahh man... you're too kind... I bet you've got some wicked setup and bad ass girls in those blue buckets... Let's see some :sign0005:

shady i like your square covers around the plants. Loooks tite. Looking at that something hit me..uc is looking the was to go.. gona base it on your results.. no bugs in mediums.. etc. nice and clean. Keep rockin it
Thx hiboy! Honestly though... Don't base your decisions on my UC grow as I'm still on the fencepost regarding the sterile res... :thinking

My brother!!! I am as usual late as hell getting in, In response to the drug testing ? In my usual fashion here's the only answer. When I absolutely have to pass a drug test I always follow one simple rule. I dont give them my piss!!! The product named "NUMBER 1" Is a belt filled with enough synthetic urine for two seperate test's. It comes with two heat pad's designed to get to body temp and no higher. Get the job and if there's an accident at work or a random, Ive got my business bladder in the glove box of my car. Lot's of companies are switching to the cheek swab tho and that requires guile/subterfuge. I make my six year old spit in a prescription bottle for hours till it's half full. I say it's for a science experiment. He hasnt smoked in years lol. I keep said spit inside my vest pocket and palm the swab. Hold your hand in a fist and put it to your mouth like your sucking that shit while the other sneaky hand stick's the swab in the scrip bottle of toddler drool. Let it soak and when its time turn your body slightly away and slip the swab back out and into your show hand. If your not very slick or dont have that magician ability to palm an object or play pick a pocket, then at that point I suggest knocking some shit over "ON ACCIDENT". Misdirection is all you need for less than a second. Prepare for the test by practicing with a pencil till your proper slick. You can find out what test they give by asking if its a swab, then saying you know if its a swab your not supposed to eat or drink to elliviate any suspicion. Other than that, Fucking love the set-up, clean as usual and very well constructed. Im subbed as ever and looking forward to seeing some fat hoes in those jacuzzi's. RESPECT ALWAYS.
Whaddup NeoMarius! Thanks for the details on passing the tests... Much respect to you as well... :yes

Update Shady, :)
Good advice NeoMarius!!
Update already? :wait

Nice update! I like!

I agree with Rollin... PPM's are good.
Thx buddy! Glad you liked the update... :happy

Update Shady!!!!!!

More Pic's!!!!

worthless.gif

lol!!!!!:)
GoD Damn! This has to be one of the best posts so far... I had a fat grin like those smilies when I saw this... Big Ups! :rofl

Shady,
Hang in there man! You gotta have some great will power with all of those tasty nugs at home, and girls a growin. You should be good for a pee test after 3 months for sure. Are you looking into working in a field where random tests are common? I don't think that I could manage that, myself. That's one of the reasons that I'm self employed. Your UC plants are looking good though. I am going to go for 1 more MPB run in a few more weeks. I will try the crown feeding on this run with a sterile rez below. I would think that the application rate would be at the standard rate on the bottle, with just a small batch that is enough to saturate the all of net pots mixed up. Any thoughts?

-TF
Thx for the good karma and suggestions TF! I believe that you will do well on your next run... Honestly, I think I would only do a Great White Crown Feeding at half strength every two weeks... just enough to barely get the net pots covered as it will undoubtedly make its way to the res... I'm open to suggestions as well since I could be wrong... :worried

Ah man this is going to be so awesome! I can't wait to see how your UC set up progresses. You are not messing around at all:harvest:
Hey bro! Nice to see you over here... I hope I don't disappoint... Progress will be made one way or another... :icon_dizzy:

:flower
Shady’s Real Round 10 Begins… TopDawg Seeds Test Grow of Guava 13

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/Round1015.jpg

:cool

E

edux10

looks good shady!

interested in what these smaller uc setups can pump out. I think these ones like the 4 and 6 are more in my range. practice on these for a bit them maybe go to the full blown warehouse? hahaha, keep it up shady!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Kick ass bro
Just stick to your plan and blow them bitches up
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good shady my man - nice and healthy aura around them gals

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great Shady! I have been using those Alita pumps for a few years now, they sell rebuild-kits for those, like 60 bucks, I rebuild mine every year, and have never had a failure! Nothing sucks like a busted air pump, and a bunch of dying plants.

hiboy

hiboy

shady i got all the confidence in the world for you. If you fail then i surely wont try
peace

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Finally some life in the uc. Can't wait to see some results. I agree Shady the pump that came with the UC6 is the loudest thing in my room I plan on upgrading as well. I am subbed. We are very close in our run times. Are you gonna turn them soon ? I had to turn my Friday. Give em' hell !

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady Intermission… Master x Bubba comparison from Round’s 8 and 9

looks good shady!

interested in what these smaller uc setups can pump out. I think these ones like the 4 and 6 are more in my range. practice on these for a bit them maybe go to the full blown warehouse? hahaha, keep it up shady!
Thx bud! Practice makes perfect... Well, I don't have any plans on a full blown warehouse as I'm just going to focus on my small little garden... :cool

Kick ass bro
Just stick to your plan and blow them bitches up
BG
Thx BG! Ahh, plans are constantly evolving... :thinking

looking good shady my man - nice and healthy aura around them gals
Thx bro... I seriously fucked up big time and burned my girls with Green Cure... Fucking careless mistake and read the dosage wrong... Good news is that I won't see any PM any time soon... :headbang

Looks great Shady! I have been using those Alita pumps for a few years now, they sell rebuild-kits for those, like 60 bucks, I rebuild mine every year, and have never had a failure! Nothing sucks like a busted air pump, and a bunch of dying plants.
Whaddup Bud! Shit, that's the last thing I need to worry about... Guess I'll have to find some links on the rebuild-kits and order one to be safe... :shake

Lookin Good Shady!
Thx Baddog! :rock

Nice bro!
Thx Brah! You're doing a good job as well... :nod

Beautiful man just beautiful. What's the other ballast for?
Thx Socachi! The other ballast is the 600W for the adjacent tent, but I plan on removing the tent for more space in Round 12... :yes

shady i got all the confidence in the world for you. If you fail then i surely wont try
peace
Thx hiboy! I have no plans on failing... Although I did fuck up with the heavy Green Cure burn... Nevertheless, the show must go on and will be completed... One way or another... :itwasntme

Go Shady!! is it flip time yet? Where ya at?
Thx GoD! It's almost time for the flip... I was set back a bit with the Green Cure mistake, but the girls are doing well now... :whew

Come on man I need to see the Ladies!
Will do my friend... Got an update coming down the pipe... That reminds me, when are we gonna see your UC setup? :wondering

Finally some life in the uc. Can't wait to see some results. I agree Shady the pump that came with the UC6 is the loudest thing in my room I plan on upgrading as well. I am subbed. We are very close in our run times. Are you gonna turn them soon ? I had to turn my Friday. Give em' hell !
Thx for the support Bubblehaze! I think I'm gonna flip as soon as I drop the screen on these girls and spread them out for a somewhat level canopy... :icon_dizzy:

:sign0005:
Shady Intermission… Master x Bubba comparison from Round’s 8 and 9

Just thought I’d show some eye candy for my friends and the lurkers… All of the following nug shots are Master Kush x Bubba Kush. Round 8’s medium was B’cuzz coco and chunky perlite with GH 3 part nutrients and the HammerHead plus MOAB combo. Round 9’s medium was FFHF, B’cuzz coco, chunky perlite, and FFLW with PBP nutrients and HammerHead. Both rounds also had the typical supplements such as CalMag, Roots Excelurator, Great White, Bud Candy, Flora Blend, and Mad Farmer’s NUTS. Additionally, Round 8 was manicured and then hung to dry before the cure. Round 9 was dried in the pots and then manicured before curing. Enough talk… Here’s the goods…

Round 8 MxB Nug Shots…
http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound80.jpg

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound81.jpg

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound82.jpg

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound83.jpg

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound84.jpg

Round 9 MxB Nug Shots…
http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound90.jpg

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound91.jpg

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound92.jpg

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound93.jpg

http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/MxBRound94.jpg