• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta Love Some Sweet Hash

That shit looks tasty, been making some myself lately(last 10 years). Its a nice change up, I love the mixed bag hash. Take care

mal

j wizzle

j wizzle

killin it shady. love that bubble...going to get bags today, that looks sooo nice. i have 1 1/2 years of bomb trim saved up...you think it will turn out good? ive been stored in cool dark place in vacuumed sealed bags.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Wow dude great thread. Seems like your rockin it with the UC.. i would just have wet pissed off down stairs neighbors..lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for all the kind words and good karma!

Sounds like a killer mix. OGRaskal special for sure. You got some good shit for the 4th!
Right on bud! It was a sick OGR mix for sure... :rock

This shit looks like a mind benderrr. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM​
No doubt my friend! That bubble was tasty... :mmm

my favorite color - baby shit tan
Word! That bubble was bad ass... :bong-hits:

Yea Boi, some nice beach sand! Never made any myself but thanks for the motivation as usual.

TOC
I really dig making and smoking bubble hash... I definitely want to get myself a small set of Bubble Bags for my next harvest... :nod

Mmmmmmm that shit looks good
I been saving up trim for over a year now I think its time to try to make a lb of bubble
Hell yeah BG! I wouldn't get any shit done if I had a lb of bubble... :smirk

Unfortunately no, grows not back up. They're painting the outside of the place still and now they're talking about painting the inside. Driving me F n' crazy. Before that they were doing shit on the inside. I appreciate the improvements but come on get it done already. :mad0233:
That blows bro... Hope things are progressing since your post... :wait

:banana1sv6:
:boogie:

whats the final weight? sorry i joined this show wayyyy overdue but i thought i had read every page and was really looking forward to the yeild that a UC6 brings. did i miss the post that said weight?
No worries brah! You didn't miss the tally... I ended up with 472 g of top shelf AAA diggity dank nugs under the 1 kW, UC6. So essentially well over a lb after removing all the lower canopy fluff and anything that wasn't high end nugs... :cool

That shit looks tasty, been making some myself lately(last 10 years). Its a nice change up, I love the mixed bag hash. Take care

mal
Sounds like you've got some skillz in the bubble dept mal... I love the mixed bag hash too... :inlove

nice work on your bubble shady. keep killin it man.
I gotta give all the credit to Garden of Dreams as he had the bubble process down to a science... :friday:

killin it shady. love that bubble...going to get bags today, that looks sooo nice. i have 1 1/2 years of bomb trim saved up...you think it will turn out good? ive been stored in cool dark place in vacuumed sealed bags.
You should be good to go, but I was told to keep all my trim frozen... I'm guessing it helps keep things fresh... :wondering

Wow dude great thread. Seems like your rockin it with the UC.. i would just have wet pissed off down stairs neighbors..lol
I'm sure you would do great in the UC bud! This thing pratically runs itself... :happy

tasty sense & dope dank hash:sign0005:
Got some more eye candy coming right up... :weed-sign:

Shady Nug Shots from Round 12...

The following nug shots were taken quite a while ago and I forgot I had them. These are just a couple strains harvested from Round 12 which was hand watered in a Happy Frog/B'cuzz Coco/Chunky Perlite mix. The last shot of the White Urkle were the final nugs of my head stash from the Round 11 UC harvest. Enjoy!

Grape Romulan...
Grape_Romulan_1_resized.JPG

Grape_Romulan_0_resized.JPG

Alien Kush F2...
Alien_Kush_F2_0_resized.JPG

Alien_Kush_F2_2_resized.JPG

Alien_Kush_F2_1_resized.JPG

White Urkle...
White_Urkleresized.JPG

P.S. Here are a couple shots from opt1c's (Chem Haze x Sour D) x Deep Chunk Goo. Thx again for the dank! It was tasty and potent... :cool
Chem_Haze_x_Sour_D_x_Deep_Chunk_Goo_1_resized.JPG

Chem_Haze_x_Sour_D_x_Deep_Chunk_Goo_0_resized.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady Business... Still in the cuts: Round 13

Shady Business... Still in the cuts: Round 13

Time to get back to business. I'll start off with some cuts I took near the end of July and didn't plant until early September when I hit the reset button...
Roots_Organic_0_resized.JPG

Roots_Organic_1_resized.JPG

Roots_Organic_2_resized.JPG

And I proudly present Round 13 a few days before the flip on Oct. '22...
Shady_s_Round_13_Vegresized.JPG

I'll focus this and the next post on the different strains under the 600W and in the Smart Pots with Roots Organic soil and a small amount of Chunky Perlite #4...
Roots_Organic_4_resized.JPG

Roots_Organic_3_resized.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady's Round 13 in Roots Organic and Chunky Perlite

Shady's Round 13 in Roots Organic and Chunky Perlite

The following shots were taken after lights out, the night before the flip. I want to take this opportunity to thank a few friends for the strains in this Round... Skunkmasterflex, Tobor the 8th Man, and Garden of Dreams. Many thanks my friends! I hope to do these girls some justice... :cool

Roots_Organic_6_resized.JPG

Roots_Organic_5_resized.JPG

Blue Dream...
Blue_Dreamresized.JPG

Super Skunk...
Super_Skunkresized.JPG

The White...
The_Whiteresized.JPG

Chemdog #4...
Chemdawg_4resized.JPG

Original Diesel...
Original_Diesel_1_resized.JPG

Original_Diesel_0_resized.JPG

Fire OG...
Fire_OGresized.JPG

Tahoe OG...
Tahoe_OGresized.JPG

Valley OG...
Valley_OGresized.JPG

Larry OG F2 by orgnkid...
Larry_OGresized.JPG

Double Underdawg #3 x Sensi Skunk #3 by Shady...
Shady_s_DUD_3_x_SS_3resized.JPG

OG Kush x Sensi Skunk #3 by Shady...
Shady_s_OG_Kush_x_Sensi_Skunk_3resized.JPG

:whew

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looks like a full house again! Right on man!

Good karma always pays off in the end.

Are these all of your strains you're running right now?

-TF

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
What a chain of updates!! beautiful nugs shots there Shady! I especially like the grape romulan. :bubblez: Round 13 looks like its going to be a good one. I am here for the show (still). Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I was wondering how you got a hold of that Fire OG cut. is it from the beans swerve released? or do you have the hook up of raskals actual clone? either way I am excited to see what it looks like down the road. Keep those pictures coming!

-Meeks :hi

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Glad to see you rocking it so tight as usual bro. Nice work.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady's Round 13... The Second Run in the UC

Looks like a full house again! Right on man!

Good karma always pays off in the end.

Are these all of your strains you're running right now?

-TF
Thanks again for the good karma TF! These are most of my strains, but I do have a couple that weren't ready this round. It sure does feel good to be in bloom again! :flower

I like the strains and the room looks nice and clean.
Thx smokie! :smiley_joint:

What a chain of updates!! beautiful nugs shots there Shady! I especially like the grape romulan. :bubblez: Round 13 looks like its going to be a good one. I am here for the show (still). Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I was wondering how you got a hold of that Fire OG cut. is it from the beans swerve released? or do you have the hook up of raskals actual clone? either way I am excited to see what it looks like down the road. Keep those pictures coming!

-Meeks :hi
Many thx nMeeks! The Grape Romulan was a sweet gal. Nah, I'm not running any of Swerve's gear... :smirk

I got that Fire cut directly from Ape a year ago when he was still running PNC... I had posted veg shots of her in ogr's Fire Cut sticky before he closed it. Anyways, I screwed up on my first run with her, but I hope she will be Fire at the end of this run... :itwasntme

Glad to see you rocking it so tight as usual bro. Nice work.
Thx for the compliments desertsquirrel! That means a lot coming from you... :big_boss:

Back in action I see... good shit :yes
Right on QBM! Thx for the props! It looks like we'll be blooming around the same time in the UC... :friday:

Nice line up homie.

Good luck!
Thx waayne! I swear I'm gonna try out your organic recipe someday... I'm always drooling over your bud shots... :tongueout

Shady's Round 13... The Second Run in the UC

Okay, let's catch up on my second run in the Under Current. I'll start by saying thanks again to Garden of Dreams for the cuts after I had to hit the reset button due to complications in my veg room. Here are a few lights on shots with the UC in veg last month starting with the 55 gal top-off res...
Shady_s_UC_R2_1_resized.JPG

Shady_s_UC_R2_0_resized.JPG

And now for a few lights out shots taken the night before the flip on Oct. '22...
Shady_s_UC_R2_3_resized.JPG

The OG Kush in the top left near the EpiCenter was not labeled, so I'll have to get confirmation from Garden of Dreams. Also, the two White Fire OG's in the back two buckets furthest from the EpiCenter are a pheno that doesn't seem well suited for the UC due to their structure and short stature. The next and future runs in the UC will be monocropped for a level canopy...
Shady_s_UC_R2_2_resized.JPG

White Fire...
UC_White_Fire_0_resized.JPG

Tahoe OG...
UC_Tahoe_OG_0_resized.JPG

UC_Tahoe_OG_1_resized.JPG

:cool

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
UC the Flip...

Looks like we are in for a double header then!
No doubt! I'm excited to be blooming in the UC again... :happy

UC the Flip...

Here we go! The next two photos were taken a couple days after the flip. These girls were still on the veg nutes until I switched over to bloom nutes on Day 7...
Shady_s_UC_R2_6_resized.JPG

Shady_s_UC_R2_5_resized.JPG

So far, so good. The next two photos were taken on Day 14 before I started to hit the girls with HammerHead...
Shady_s_UC_R2_8_resized.JPG

Shady_s_UC_R2_7_resized.JPG

And here are the girls in full stretch mode on Day 21. At this point the White Fire phenos are barely above the screen with the Tahoe OG's towering over them...
Shady_s_UC_R2_10_resized.JPG

Shady_s_UC_R2_9_resized.JPG

:time

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Roots Organic... The Flip

Roots Organic... The Flip

Alright! These girls along with the ones in the UC were topped, supercropped, and given lots of love... The next two photos were taken a couple of days after the flip and transplant into Smart Pots. The four large girls on the right (Blue Dream, The White, and two Super Skunks) were transplanted into 3 gal pots, while the remaining girls in the left tray were transplanted into 2 gal pots...
Roots_Organic_8_resized.JPG

Roots_Organic_7_resized.JPG

The next two photos were taken on Day 14 when I began to hit them with HammerHead...
Roots_Organic_10_resized.JPG

Roots_Organic_9_resized.JPG

And these two photos were taken on Day 21 after some trimming of the lower canopy and raising up the Super Skunks a bit higher...
Roots_Organic_12_resized.JPG

Roots_Organic_11_resized.JPG

:wait

smokie

smokie

How is that RoOts Organic? Is it coming with free bugs/pests or is it clean? Do you treat it b4 you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom