shame no apollo here

• Thread starter interpolate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

interpolate

that realy suck apollo 11 genius pheno blow 3/4 breeder genetic here ,that a shame all breeder need a apollo cross real seasoned smoker now what i mean a-11 have intence sativa buzz that you fell so good after just one puff after 3 you feel creative you have lot power lifting hight for me that blow c-99 pineaple easily and chemdog what a sleepy indica weed all breeder need a line whit a-11 like white widow and tell me cacacopia have a-11 x deep chit 20 seed 11 fem all they look like pure indica and barely no buzz i make f2 to find a genius pheno same shit indica a l the way whit 60 seed but good production but buzz for non seasoned smoker cheer ps i ear swerve have acces to the real a-11 genius but he got ban from so many forum cheer

D

DaddyzCrazy

How about the Gurilla Arm Pheno of A13?????

This is my first grow of her and I can't wait.

Anyone smoke this stuff before. I'd like to know what the dealio is?

DC.

R

ReelBusy1

that realy suck apollo 11 genius pheno blow 3/4 breeder genetic here ,that a shame all breeder need a apollo cross real seasoned smoker now what i mean a-11 have intence sativa buzz that you fell so good after just one puff after 3 you feel creative you have lot power lifting hight for me that blow c-99 pineaple easily and chemdog what a sleepy indica weed all breeder need a line whit a-11 like white widow and tell me cacacopia have a-11 x deep chit 20 seed 11 fem all they look like pure indica and barely no buzz i make f2 to find a genius pheno same shit indica a l the way whit 60 seed but good production but buzz for non seasoned smoker cheer ps i ear swerve have acces to the real a-11 genius but he got ban from so many forum cheer

It seems your smoking the Famous No Punctuation Kush.

Top Bottom