Share other things you dig. Pets, cars, trophy fish etc....

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I love my cats...and my cats love my horse :)
Catsandhorse

The horse loves the cats too.
The horse is Petting (kissing) one of the cats! :woot:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I remember when one of my cats was stepped on. He trusted that newly gelded colt so much that Palmer (the cat) flopped down right under his belly while he was grazing. Gelding wanted to see the cat, so he tried to look under his belly from between his legs, naturally stepping back with one foreleg and that foreleg landed square in the middle of Palmer's belly. The whole cat squished out. He yowled, the gelding lifted his leg and Palmer ran away. I didn't see that cat for three days! I thought for sure he was dead. But, nope, that young cat just sauntered back to the porch on the third day like it was nothin'.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

This is Charles Xavier...we call em Chuckie for short. He's a bit strange, he will lick your mouth and face all day if you let him....and get's a little emo when we leave the bark park.....but I love him to death.
2013 08 23 18 38 08 905

This is Bella Mae. She thinks she's human...spends a lot of time walking around on two legs. She also likes to groom peoples hair, maybe it's because of her lack of. I love her to death as well.
2013 08 23 18 38 00 323

This is my other passion....besides watching the plants grow.
Blackedout

reloader

reloader

My other passion (besides motorcycles) is mountain sledding. We do extreme hill climbing in western Montana. Their is nothing better then heading out with a group of your buds & make a day of it riding through the mtns. It can be scary as fuck. Sometimes we have to go nearly straight up shoots, or side hill around trees. A few pics.
Mtn2
Mnt1
Mtn3
Mtn4
Mtn6
Tue
Mtn7
Mtn3

frebo

frebo

View attachment 263219View attachment 263220 My custom 1954 Chevy hot rod, Frame off total restore,brand new factory crated 350 High Preformance Ramjet 350 v8, 350hp, 350 turbo auto trans, mustang 2 rack and pinion power steering, Vintage Air, 4 wheel disc brakes, leather power bucket seats, all new wiring, glass, interior, chrome bumpers all new. FloMaster dual exhaust, Krager 5 spoke wheels with BF goodrich radials sounds bad ass
Drive as much a spossible, really turns some heads.
This was my daily driver until the engine fire a couple years ago.
a
and a shot of my new(rebuilt) GMC 302 c.i. Six cylinder in the engine compartment. The firewall required some butchery to let it fit. I had that 350 like everyone but wanted something different. Th400, 1957 Ford 9" rear, Nova front suspension, front disc brakes,...oh it was the ambulance for littwillers funeral home in the city of Ashland, Oregon until 1968. I can't wait to drive it again.

frebo

frebo

This was my daily driver until the engine fire a couple years ago. View attachment 338838 aView attachment 338839 and a shot of my new(rebuilt) GMC 302 c.i. Six cylinder in the engine compartment. The firewall required some butchery to let it fit. I had that 350 like everyone but wanted something different. Th400, 1957 Ford 9" rear, Nova front suspension, front disc brakes,...oh it was the ambulance for littwillers funeral home in the city of Ashland, Oregon until 1968. I can't wait to drive it again.
AND here's my dog "Norton"
he has a football and chain to keep him closer to home

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
This was my daily driver until the engine fire a couple years ago. View attachment 338838 aView attachment 338839 and a shot of my new(rebuilt) GMC 302 c.i. Six cylinder in the engine compartment. The firewall required some butchery to let it fit. I had that 350 like everyone but wanted something different. Th400, 1957 Ford 9" rear, Nova front suspension, front disc brakes,...oh it was the ambulance for littwillers funeral home in the city of Ashland, Oregon until 1968. I can't wait to drive it again.

Wow never seen one of those rare for sure, 1952? Cool beans.. Got a 1948 GMC 2 ton trucked flipped it hauling corn after brake failure lost breaks coming up hill was rolling back had to pitch into embankment flipped it, walked away, not too badly damaged, worth repairing, truck has less than 15,000 original miles....
Will be a blast when you get it running.....

frebo

frebo

Wow never seen one of those rare for sure, 1952? Cool beans.. Got a 1948 GMC 2 ton trucked flipped it hauling corn after brake failure lost breaks coming up hill was rolling back had to pitch into embankment flipped it, walked away, not too badly damaged, worth repairing, truck has less than 15,000 original miles....
Will be a blast when you get it running.....
1950 - the grill is a 1949 with extra teeth - I have an extra 270 c.i. GMC engine, both my motors came from grain trucks in Kansas. The c.i. Should be stamped on the block to the left of the distributor.

reloader

reloader

I've decided to sell my bike. My knee is just *not* healing up well at all, and with that ACL being torn out on the right it's caused me huge problems in the left. Docs have confirmed--I have arthritis in *both* knees, and I feel it.

I hear ya on the knees. I have blown out ACL's in both my knees playing in basketball leagues. I don't even have an ACL in my left knee, ripped it out, & never had surgery , I am one of those few cases where my knee is actually pretty stable without one. I do wear a knee brace when I do sports though. Sometimes I do get shooting pain though my knees , but what are you going to do.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sorry to hear about your old GSD, kolah, but happy about the new one. You need a Roomba.
<-- loves her robots, they do exactly what she tells them. :D

Top Bottom