Share some of my art with the farm!

• Thread starter Beasters X Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beasters X Haze

I have been blowing glass for 9 years full time, been very busy lately keeping up with orders and trade shows, etc.. I thought i would share a few pics of some of my recent glass (sold) with you guys.. cheers!

Share some of my art with the farm
Share some of my art with the farm 2
Share some of my art with the farm 3
Share some of my art with the farm 4
Share some of my art with the farm 5
Share some of my art with the farm 6
Share some of my art with the farm 7
Share some of my art with the farm 8
Share some of my art with the farm 9
Share some of my art with the farm 10
Share some of my art with the farm 11
Share some of my art with the farm 12
Share some of my art with the farm 13
Share some of my art with the farm 14
Share some of my art with the farm 15
K

kimburns

very nice work i see why they are sold already thanks for sharing your craft

B

Beasters X Haze

This is a custom piece I made for my buddy HeavyDutyKevork. it's an inline bub

DSC 0022
DSC 0023
DSC 0025
DSC 0026
DSC 0027
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
My man! That bubbler is ridiculous lookin, I know HDK is siked. Keep it up bro u got some real fine work there...

S

supasticky

How could I find out about prices? Do you have a website?

H

HNIC

this glass is insane! very creative and it looks like high quality.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
All I can say is that inline bub has FLOW like a 454 Twin Turbo:bong2::bong2: no lie and i've smoked out of ALOT of glass!!! Big ups to my homie BxH for the piece. Peace HDK:cool0041:

S

Sway

thats some incredible talent you have there man, awesome pieces. some of the most intricate ive ever seen

F

fuzzy

No shit,Awesome talent there my friend.Wish i was able to do stuff like that.How did you get started blowing glass?My son has been real interested in blowing glass.Hes looking over my shoulder and said his bags are packed if you could use an apprentice(lol).Very nice work(ART). peace,fuzzy

R

Rolln J

I really dig that style - your colors and the very unique look of your glass is awesome!

some of the best glass art I have ever seen and not because or in spite of the fact that they are pipes - because in my eyes they are incredible pieces of art!

amazing work!

B

Beasters X Haze

:roflThanks Rollin J, I'm much more concerned with the form of the piece than the function.. alot of my higher end pieces are more for art anyways. That dragon looking piece on the stand is more a piece of art than it is a pipe, I wouldnt smoke out of it, if I owned it.. but then again I have hundreds of pipes..:rofl

winta

winta

u have some beautiful glass my dude! i would love to break some one day (i have broken if not at least chipped every bong ive had lol)!

H

Hippi

Beautiful work Beast. Some of the best glass work I have ever seen. How much time does it take to make one of your more elaborate pieces that you have shown?

A

adam

your artwork is intense! most be expensive seeing how intricate you are with some of the designs and colors! must be nice to have 100 pipes like those laying around

Latest posts

Top Bottom