• Thread starter Beasters X Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful work

you are very skilled, those pieces are art.

mal

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

wow you pieces are sick as fuck!!! there is only a few place Ive seen that even have pieces that are even close to as good as yours!!! Ive been to almost every shop here in so cal.

J

JuJu Farms

Very gorgeous man. It's all too nice for me, I'd probably get high and break it.

D

Dubwobble

The blue and green and the green and black "octopoid" pieces right before the dragon are sick as hell.

I would buy one of those (and leave it at home)

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Im speechless! ..... you creative son of B you
My taste wise , best ive ever seen!

A

alexander

Seriously amazing work! I think glass work like this needs to be categorized as fine art! Such an amazing medium, i have only begun my adventure in the glass world thank you for your inspiration!

S

Swerve

trust me when i say beasters x haze's glass is off the charts he made the cali connection a sick custom inline piece.. when the ashcatcher comes in i will post pics of it... can you say styles... madd styles at that bigg ups man

dlovejah

dlovejah

trust me when i say beasters x haze's glass is off the charts he made the cali connection a sick custom inline piece.. when the ashcatcher comes in i will post pics of it... can you say styles... madd styles at that bigg ups man

Swerve on it..... da man:pimp:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW im impress! I dont smoke glass but i want one for friends that comes around...9 years of experience and a real gift! Well done my dude

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Sick ass glass bro.. Them inlines are rediculous..

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
yup.....

....nice work bud...stylee...looks like you got it figured out...what type of torch you work with?...

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter

Yeah man good shit bro cant wait to see that inline,,those things hit like a Mack Truck.....the man is jus sick when it comes to his craft and wont let shit out that he is not satisfied with either,, thats how you know a GREAT artist...BIG UPS TO HOIME BXH:animbong:...Peace HDK.

R

Rabbi

I keep hearing bout this dope ass Cali Connection piece you did for them, and a few peeps have promised pics but still nada. BxH put one up brother, swerve already intended too, but hes busy with health issues, so show us this sick piece, please.

B

Beasters X Haze

I wish I could, we were working on it right up until I left for the airport ( actually had the ashcatcher inside a hot glove at about 400 degrees while driving to the flight) So we didn't get to snap any photos at all.. I'm sure swerve will throw some up here soon, he's got nasty set to show off.

Top Bottom