Shark Attack Jaws Style

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

Big thank you to the homie Jaws. You do some sick work and to have a chance to run some of it is very cool...I was blessed with Trainwreck Fems,Chem Soda Cargo fems,Dark Matter and Truck Stop Cookies. Got some of each going and between my partner Aussie and me we should put on a decent show. We will both be posting pics up and any questions one of us can answer or the man himself Jaws. I was just going to be running these seeds myself but I had a set back with my grow spot and Aussie had a major loss with his grow so he had no clones to run anymore so I figured we both would run these and he was able to start them Before me so Jaws will be able to get any info he needs faster...Aussie and me both live in NY and are good friends who share all genetics so us both doing these was a no brainer in our situations.....

JAWS

JAWS

hello ROB & AUSSIE :)
thank you both for the time and grow space for some of my gear.

ok lets see here the DARK MATTER f2 and TSC should be good to you guys and hope you like the smoke at the end.

now the TW & CSC are new and are fems so like I was saying before PLEASE watch those closely until your sure there solid and can just be beefed up. im very skidish about the fems seeing the last round I made I never released because I got some reports of a hermie issue, so I have 1500 seeds that I cant do anything with.

this round with the wreck being reversed I fill ok about but then again I felt fine with the lime kush to and that did not turn out well for me. I have a FEM WRECK & FEM SODA CARGO going here myself as well as a chem soda bx. I don't expect any problems I just want you guys to be aware that they are untested and femed so processed with caution.

I look forward to seeing how these do for you guys.

awesome:)

Kushwick

Kushwick

yeah the shadows is where we have to live out east it is a god dam shame but oh well lookng foward to what comes out of these im hunting for something good as i lost my whole arsenal of cuts and believe me not the easiest place in the country to collect all i lost here is a pic of the waiting game not much to see yet
I hear ya man and sorry to hear you lost your whole arsenal because as you said out here is one of the hardest places to get and collect the rare clones. Hopefully in time you get that arsenal back hope all the best for you and the homie Rob and if I can help along the way I'll be more than happy.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

yeah the shadows is where we have to live out east it is a god dam shame but oh well lookng foward to what comes out of these im hunting for something good as i lost my whole arsenal of cuts and believe me not the easiest place in the country to collect all i lost here is a pic of the waiting game not much to see yet
I Know exactly what you mean, I'm in the apple as well and getting cuts out here is rare unless you know someone who will parcel some. The only cuts I've got my hands on were thr Chemdog D and strawberry cough only cause I knew someone who knew someone at hightimes. Any outdoor opportunities by you?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

yeah outdoor by me is insane i had a few good friends that shared a bunch of good cuts now i lost mine and asked for just my sour back and getting the cold shoulder
Now thats fucked up! I assume you guys have similar clients which would explain dening you the cut. Hey imo the loss is worth knowing whos who. I give my best stuff away but then again its not my bread and butter.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Best of luck with the run , Jaws is a stand up dude so sure you won't be disappointed and if you looking for pictures of his gear , hit his 10k page thread alot of good stuff in there... don't know how the man keep up with it all....... blessings SoSer

JAWS

JAWS

hello guys:)
well I don't really see any problems in those pics, I see the main on the middle pic has taken a left turn but I don't see anything wrong with it?. I would not call that a mutation from that pic, some plants just grow odd some times but that one just seems to be growing a bit side ways.

the parents

MOTHER
purple diesel, sorry I did not get all that many pics of her at the time.

actusual TSC seed ^^^^ maybe the one your growing in fact.

FATHER

cookie monster f1

MONSTER MALE6 FULL POLLEN
MONSTER MALE2
MONSTER MALE3
MONSTER MALE4 B4 HARVEST
MONSTER MALE5 AF HARVEST

theres the parents and to answer your question no I did not see any problems with either one while I was growing them and making the TSC strain.

looking good:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

ok sorry for the lack of updated info. i have pics of every thing and will continue to take them but i lost my cable to upload them to the computer i will get a new one asap. ok so they are getting feed week 3 bloom today out of all the seeds only one male a truck stop cookie so on the recap 3 trainwreck fems 3 chem soda cargo fems then 2 dark matter both fems one trucks stop fem one truck stop male

shit homie I like those numbers and im stoked you got some girls to look at!!!..

im glad to hear that your getting some solid from the CHEM SODA CARGO and at some point would really really like to see a couple good pics of those if at all possible?.

very nice;)

Top Bottom