Shark tank #2

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello RAB:coffee
ok bro i'll use that this friday on a few, and check some other stuff out that i should get by the end of the week...
ARRRR im fried:coffee

JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA.
yup looking good and smelling even better, kinda wish i had pollenated one of the others ones....reason being this girl has really tight nodes id love to have seen her with a full on cola.....
yummy.

S

Steve Z

yo jaws,

these trip og x dpd are some real winners my man. they are literally towering over all others, greatest growth pattern. branchin amazingly, i think i got one of those super beasts that you showed me a picture of! lets hope this beauty is a girl! kinda hopin for one of each to make some more, would love to be able to run these quite a few times....

i'll snap some pics and put them in my log. once again, greatly appreciated brother

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:coffee
ok so lets put a couple pics up this morning, were going to look at the POLLENATED BLACK ROSE {AKA/Brose}....secondly were going to look at the BASIC DIESEL F2 CLONES will belooking at the ones in the two litter bottles that were pollenated by some pollen from the SUGAR APE---{BASIC APE....

ok so Brose umm man im not sure at all about this strain ahh and to be perfectly honest im not sure if i will run her again, well not back to back any ways...

she's looking really good but a plant needs more then looks to get a second run in my very limited space, umm she is fully pollenated by her brother so there will be next to NO bud from this girl and lots of seeds...well i guess thats yet to be seen seeing she is very very small and not sure she will even give me a good number of beans, we shall see after a bit...

whats striking about this plants is NOT ONLY the beautiful purple color of her buds with the white pistils shining is the fact that the VEINS are DARK BLOOD RED that runs down the main of the leaft and spills overonto the side VEINS of the bud leaves....at another time i will try and get some really good shots of this odd sight..

Brose purple close shot

Brose getting purple

ok so lets move to the BASIC DIESEL F2 which i made two grows ago and i have my northern grow buddie running these as we speak, there are pics of hes grow area a page or two back<<<........

any ways i took some cuts from him some time ago and there doing very very good very branching and should give some nice buddage, wont be getting any from the two in the bottles but shoud get plenty from the other 7 in the 3-4 gallon pots....

again these are fully pollenated by the SUGAR APE so there buds will not be very big just full of beanage...

Basic d f2 pollenated

Basic diesel x sugar ape

in the morning i will have them out and will get some more/better pics of the others...
peace:emo:emo

JAWS

JAWS

hello STEVE:coffee:coffee:rock
ahh man your sounding just like i did the first time i grew these killers, BIG RESPECT gos to brother OUTLAW GROWER who made this to begin with...your runing the F2's i made but 98% of the cred go's to that man..

ohh and hell ya man please make some F3 if ya get a good male, i fudged up the first time i ran them and did not make fresh seeds OHHHHH but i did not make that misstake twice as you can see by what your growing right now....and this is my third time runing this strain AND THATS IN A ROW so yes i love this strain, with that being said OHHH MY BUD this round is by far the best....

i have a huge one in the back that is going TOTALY PURPLE and is in the process of putting out GET THIS PINK BUDS its amazing the way she looks, now i do have two smaller plants that i hit with TRIP * DPD pollen but not sure if the pollen was still viable but if so i'll have atleast a few F3's of my own.....and both of the smaller plants are going purple aswell so im pretty fucking stoked about these in there THIRD run in my very small space...

STEVE in the morning i will MOST DEFINITLY get YOU some close up pics of this PURPLE/PINK beautie that im blabbbbering about, untill then ejoy her my friend she a keeper 4sure...
respect much:emo:emo

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hello RAB.
well i do have some of this WHAT DO YOU THINK??..
peace:coffee

a really good friend sent me this awhile back.
View attachment 117534
I like MaxSea. But I use another product, for acid-loving plants (got it for my rhododendrons and Camellias, ended up trying it on Mary). Another product for a P/K boost and cheap is Alaska Morbloom, at 0-10-10.

JAWS

JAWS

hello SEA:coffee
thank you for the tip and also for the drive by...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Been watchin', just don't always have something to add. The Maxsea I have says "For Acid-loving plants" (and I tried it with a sample pack just like that, from a local garden center) and it's 14-18-14. Great for the start, but ain't getting anywhere near the finish. I use it at about one quarter the recommended dose, and it's fantastic as a foliar feed.

And don't forget that pee comes free. Yeah, I know, a lot of people think it's sick, but it's sterile when it comes out of you, and it's now proven to work as well as chemical ferts for growing veggies, especially in combination with wood ash.
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf9018917
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf9029157

Easier reading and a full article:

I just posted this to my fb.

JAWS

JAWS

Up-date!!

hello there:coffee
SEA, thank you once again for you time and knowledge you seem to always be right around the corner my friend....

ok so lets do this over due up-date umm today i will be showing pics of everything but the RASKALS and the Brose....FIRST UP.....

"ALIEN KUSH F3" single pic not much to look at here...
ALIEN KUSH FULLY POLLENATED

those^^^^^^^ are both pollenated, the bigger one fully hit with ALIEN KUSH pollen and are houseing ALIEN KUSH F4 seeds....the smaller one got hit with some Brose pollen and will give out a VERY LIMITED #'s of 'ALIEN ROSE" seeds...........

"BASIC DIESEL {CLONES}"

these^^^^^^^ are doing awesome i have THREE TWO GALLON pots with TWO CLONES each and then i have i clone each in a TWO LITTER BOTTLE and finaly i got 1 in a FOUR GALLON pot for a total of 9 BASIC DIESEL CLONES....my buddie is growing out the mothers of these clone and hes are all OVER 6feet so ya hes got some budage coming his way......
BASIC DIESEL CLONES

BASIC DIESEL WIDE SHOT

"SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY"

these^^^^^^^ could be some big time SLEEPERS they look awesome and are now starting to swell and MOST DEFINITLY carring that LEMON FUNK, ive got to see about getting a few more of these in order to work her just a bit with a few things around here......im expecting to get 1foot colas in lenghth with the GIRTH being the size of a beer can, dont think i'll be geting much from the side shoots but hey thats cool with me......
SCLL COLA

SCLL DOUBLE SHOT

SCLL GROUP

SCLL KOLA

ok so ten pics per post i'll need to start a new to finsh this up-date up....
look belowVVVVVVV

JAWS

JAWS

lets move on then..

"TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD F2"
TRIP OD X DPD PURPLE PHENO

TRIP OG SEEDED COLAS

TRIP OG X DPD

TRIP OG X DPD SEEDED BUD

TRIP OG X DPD PURPLE BUD

TRIP OG X DPD GOING PURP

TRIP OG X DPD LOWER PURP

check out the purple one ummmmm ya thats ones going straight purple,cant wait to see her in about a month.....

ok so i'll put the last set in the next post...

JAWS

JAWS

lets finish:coffee

"WHITE PATCH"

WHITE PATCH

WHITE PATCH COLA

WHITE PATCH COLA 2

WP MAIN COLA

"GROUP SHOTS"
GRUOP SHOT 1

GROUP SHOT 2

GROUP SHOT 3

have a hell of a time today getting this pics up..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work Jaws! All the girls are looking on point... :cool

S

Steve Z

damn jaws thats a hell of an update brother!

diggin how good everythings looking/going

cant wait to see that purple in a month either dude lol

alien rose damn i could imagine a crazy pheno of that.. hopefully you get a few viable beans

stay up. im lurkin HARD haha

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow lots of healthy looking dank here jaws! very nice

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Looks great J,

Sorry I missed so much of this thread-Feel like i was sleeping and i just woke up,lol.
Great show my friend!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:emo:emo
ahhh shit still got some interested friends in this thread thats awesome, im sorry for the delay in up-dates but there is a lot in there so little mini up-dates were proving to be a bitch so i desided to wait and do a big one....

sooo umm im not happy at all with the ALIEN and the RASKAL and about 90% of the diapointment belong on my shoulders alone, i love kushs but they dont seem to like me all that much BUT i do try to get atleast one type of kush in each grow....this grow has been a real challenge for me as far as the kushs go and ive tried my best to adapted and i wont say its a lost cause this round but it most definitly is not turning out the way i wanted it to...

over ferted soil was my first mistake my second misstake was TPing into soping wet soil which they BARELY RECOVERED from, as you can see in the pic above the one on the left is about 1/4 the size it should be at this time BUT all the new growth is nice and green and looking far better then it has sence birth...

the bigger one is doing ok but still not even close to what it should look like at this point, needless to say i will get next to nothing from any of the FOUR 2 aliens and 2 raskals.....once i relized this i said fuck it and just focused on getting beanage from the four plants, if im not going to get any bud im damn sure going to get some beanage......i think all the breeds have taken in the four plants but not totaly sure what the bean count will be from the group...

i know i'll have some fresh ALIEN KUSH F4 to play with at some point and i still have a half pack of the RASKAL og so it will get another run at some point, maybe i'll get that soat after FIRE from my last RASKAL seeds.....

ok enough of that shit lets move onto more happy notes in this grow shall weeeee....

as always im very impressed with the TRIP OG * DPD she never disapoints and this time around she has graced me with THREE purple pheno one big purple plant and two smaller purples, the two smaller once are seeded and are carring the F3's for future runs.......

now the big one has not been touched and is just awesome those pics do no justice to her at alll she is a stone cold looker and has stolen my heart, cant keep my eys off her when i enter the space shes the first plant i look at every time.....i have had this strain go purp before but nothing like this one soo ya im super stoked to have her in my space.....its times like this that really piss me off seeing i have no room to keep any cuts/mothers, i only get to grow them and then say good buy...i cant even guess how many killer pheno of strains that have passed through my hands over the years........

im getting really excited about my WHITE PATCH this plants going to be really really nice plant indeed WHEN she fills those huge runing colas she going to turn some heads for sure....im having a time trying to describe her sent i know what im looking for but as of yet i am not smelling it, this strain has THE WHITE * BUBBA * BLACKBERRY so im kinda looking for a coffee/berry sent so hopefuly we will get that from atleast one of them....

ahh ok more a bit later i need to go gets my morning fix of the girls in Question...

P.S thanks to all who have stoped by:emo:emo

from the beging to now...
S empty room

S full room

GROUP SHOT 3

R

Rabbi

Jaws,

Havent work with the white patch, but have seen the effects of the whites breeding on quite a few hybrids. IMHO i would be looking for a pheno that on your first wiff should make your brain say ahhhh coffee, then you brain should notice a difference and say, What.............Then on closer smell it Should have this smell of extra sweetness. Like froseted flakes or alpha bits.

So what you want is Coffe - bubba, super super sweetness - "the White" ~ this is the one I would Keep. Then any offspring with a hint of berry but that would be the last charateristic i would care about.

Good Job Bro,

Rabbi

JAWS

JAWS

hello RABbi:coffee
and that right there is why your so damn good with SMOKE REPORTS my brother...

thats a good plan only problem i see is it donr matter vif i was to get that exact pheno its a grow and blow PHENO just like all the rest of the killer phenos ive found over the years....

remember i have no place to keep clones or mothers or anything else, so its a grow and move on type cycle in my world...
peace bro:coffee

Top Bottom