Shark tank #2

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
genepool

genepool

Hey Jaws, sorry to hear about the kushes. Everything else seems to be goin just fine, I like the sound of White patch m8 that sounds real crazy dank. Much props on that bud room, sweet update bro

JAWS

JAWS

hello POOL:character0111:
thank you i do try and most times its a good run and this one seems to be going very well for me this round, cant complain much..
peace:anim_44:

"PURPLE PHENO OF THE TRIP OG * DPD
PURPLE TRIP OG  X DPD

JAWS

JAWS

Fuck-up!!

this is what happens when one does NOT pat attention to whats in his garden and how its placed..

PICT0908

PICT0907

this was a beautiful plant yesterday but last night when i did my usual last look before lights out i did not move my heater, the problem was it was directed straight at this plant and over night it heated up the pot and soil and ultamately the roots and then the plant said fuck this shit a curled up on me and i cant blame her one damn bit.....always check haeters and fans in your grow room...

on a better note here is what a small portion of the rest of the garden is looking like this morning..
PICT0903

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello STEVE:)
ya bro i think she will be fine but she dont look pretty any more, i misted her with some water and cleaned her up as much as i could while asking for her forgivness ARRRRRRR....she is one of my SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY and she is the one housing my CALIFORNIA SUNRISE so ya i hope they were not effected by this, there was going to be very few to begin with so hopefully they will be fine..
thanks bro:)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Coming along very nice Jaws, that poor Sour Larry got cooked :D I think she will pull through fine tho. A little TLC and in a couple weeks you wont even be able to tell she was scorched :P What is the exact genetics that are going into the (Sour Cali x Lemon Larry) X Cali Sunrise? I mean whats the Sour Cali and Cali Sunrise? We all know what the Larry's about..

Too bad about the Alien Kush, maybe it will still be some dank as smoke.. Youll have to give a report when on the buzz. Ive been wondering how potent these really were, and I cant wait to crack my F3s. The F4s should be very interesting to see grown. Did u find a nice AK F3 stud? To be honest, thats what I will be looking mainly for in my packs of AK F3's. A Nice recessive donor to breed with my TSK affie. I didnt realize you were so much into afghani, as I am also a huge affie fan, and it has been my favorite line since I planted my first seeds. You will have to get some of the Landrace TSK into your stable for a run :) Or if your into the Purple plants maybe the Dabney Blu x TSK (Daphney Blu).

I feel ya on not having space to keep clones, atleast you get the opportunity to grow this winter.. Be thankful for that. Im thankful I have this great thread to view all of these sweet genetics. Keep rockin it brother,

Grow in Peace :harvest:

JAWS

JAWS

hello TORT:)
From what i know the SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY was made by a guy neamed GUANO who hangs at the ROG, he said he used the ACHILLES PHENO of the SOUR CALI to brred to the LEMON LARRY...

now the CALIFORNIA SUNRISE is going to be my work and what i did was take a SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY and i hit it with some LEMONADE KUSH pollen, this is the make up of the CALIFORNIA SUNRISE....also making a CALIFORNIA SUNSET with the same strain MOTHER but hit with pollen from my ALIEN KUSH F3 MALE..

the ALIEN KUSH F3 male was a really nice looking dude and i used him on three F1's and some ALIEN KUSH F4's..........
peace brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

couple shots this morning....

"TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO"
"GREEN PHENO"
Triple og kush x dpd unseeded

"TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO"
"PURPLE PHENO"
Trip xdp purple pheno

"BASIC DIESEL F2 CLONE"

JUST STARTING TO FROST UP.
Basic diesel frosting up

"SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY"

JUST STARTING TO FILL IN.
Sc x ll filling in

peace out peeps:)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work and bud shots JAWS!!! Besides that small mistake with the heater, all of your girls look dialed-in... :cool

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:hi
RAW, yup just love this piece of work so happy i got these bofore the shit hit the fan....this is my third run in a row with here and its the second time ive worked her so she is worth runing no doubt..

SHADY, thanks for the drive by and yes things are going fairly good so far around here...got a small problem with another but no biggy i dont think, umm she will get a good flush in the morning so we can get back to a base line a restart her on nutes in a few days...
peace:rock:rock

JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:)
thanks brother for the props i am trying HAHAHA, i'll get some better pics up in the morning or sunday it will depend on the TRAFFIC {family/inlaws} in and out this week-end...

B

BipolarHiRoller

looks incredible! i've read your thread a while back and im sure you've stated it but what training methods are you using on these girls?

thanks.

waayne

waayne

Sweet pics JAWS!
You've got those girls looking so happy an healthy!
Nice job man!

winta

winta

nothing better than a triple dump after christmas :giggle thanx for sharing brutha jaws!

Top Bottom