Shark's tank.

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:passingjoint:
here are some pics from my EARLY 07 GROW...

strain's ran in this grow were these..

strains from clones...
ECSD
CHERRY AK-47
PRE 98 BUBBA KUSH
ABUSIVE KUSH
SFV OG KUSH
PURPLE KUSH
PK X SD

seed plants..
NYCD
PINE TAR KUSH
JACK HAMMER
MEMORY LOSS

6510wide shot med
6510shot shot med
6510midflower group shot med
6510SFVkush 38df med
6510bubba kush 39df med
6510bubba kush 37daysflower topshot med
6510PICT0076 med
6510cherry ak 47 med
6510fantastic med
6510boat load of cuts med
S

Surfr

Looks like you had a lot of great herb on your hands brotha!!

:character0180:

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:)
HAHAH brother 2BROKE you know theres nothing hard about growing, it is a weed after all....PM headed your way my friend...

SURF,like i said to you the other day I at one time was in a very very good click and could and most of the time did get what ever i wanted...that clone list and the pic of snips was nothing in the overall picture back then, been around long enough to have made some KILLER friends like SWERVE,2BROKE,70POTHEAD,TERESA and many more....

its all about KARMA for me if you treat ppl good, PPL will treat you good in return:anim_09:.......

ok so things are going really well around here, but i just relized i have forgottan how to take pics under the HPS soo i will need to relearn that SHITE arrrrrr...tryed taking a couple pics this morning to show some nice two day growth...

first two pics are of the group on monday morning and the second is of just a few minutes ago two days later....the single pic is of my only {MEMY} BLACKBERRY and man am i crushed that i only got one to roll, that was all i had of that strain...

PICT0306
PICT0325
PICT0322
JAWS

JAWS

hey farmers:character0029:
found some old E32 TRAINWRECK pics with her in bondage, crusafied{s} TECH...the third pic is a seeded PURPLE URKLE seeded by some STRAWBERRY DIESEL creasting my MEMORY LOSS strain...
peace:)

41day20trainwreck
6510trainwreck29dflower med
Seeded20purple20urkle2044days20flower
JAWS

JAWS

hey SURF:bong2:
thanks brother it did turn out pretty nice...

ok so im gonna see if i can post a pic and type over/under it..

this is NIGHTMARE DIESEL
N mare diesel d5 veg
5 days of veg in the pic..

hummm i think that might have worked, lets see..
hopefully:bong2:

P.S hahaha finaly i got it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hey JAWS:hi::hi:
whats up brother been awhile, hey congrats on getting the pic thingy under control...

that NIGHTMARE looks pretty good dude, ya got any info on her..

man love the looks of the pic above the one where your hand is in the pic, what strain is that by the way..

looks like ya got a full run on your hands...
grow on brother:hi:

JAWS

JAWS

hey JAWS:character0050:
thanks for stopping by my friend, yup got the pic thing down now so i should be able to work the thread a bit better now...

umm not really any info on the NIGHTMARE DIESEL got it from the same ppl i got the OUTBACK-DIESEL from, only time will tell so stay tuned and we will see what becomes of her together...

ya dude that strain happens to be the CHERRY AK-47 and it went pretty good, did not do the best job on her but at the time i had a very very full closet...next time around i'll do better with her 4sure.....
respect much brother:bong-hits:

I

iahsound

Man it looks like you been tryin some differant things out over the while!!nice man,very nice!!! hey you are not lying there is nothing beter than to treat people as you would have them treat you!! i would never be were i'm at if my friends were not around.
bless up JAWS!!:rasta:

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOUND:cool0041:
thanks bro for the kind words, much needed...

couple pics this mroning, if any one is interrested..

"BERRY-BASTARD"

DAY 6 OF VEG..
Berry bastard d6 veg

the strain above^^^^^ is some of my personal work its the cousin of my PURPLE BASTARD and its parents are..

MOTHER---AFGHAN BERRIES
FATHER---PURPLE BASTARD

this next shot is a MINI group shot, now this pic was taken UNDER A 1000W HPS BULB, and NO there was NO photo shop/chop
done on/in this pic..

"MINI GROUP SHOT D-6 VEG
Good shot under HPS d6 veg

"{MEMY} "BLACKBERRY" D-6 VEG
Blackberry d6 veg

PEACE PPL:mad0233:

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
JAWS, that is a very impressive grow log, think your being a bit modest saying "their only a weed" :)

Keep it up brother

JAWS

JAWS

hey Green:bong2:
well bro in all truth it is just a weed and has been around for 1000's of years, way before any one thought about growing it indoors with ferts and all ya know...

just trying to do a decent run this round thats all...
peace bro:bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

whats up SURF:bong2:
thanks bro, and will do.....be taking some cuts come monday morning..
peace brother:bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

Pic's

"blackberry" DAY 7 OF VEG
BLACKBERRY D7 VEG

"CINDY-99 * BLUEBERRY" DAY 7 OF VEG
C 99 X BLUEBERRY D 7 VEG

"TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO" DAY 7 OF VEG
TRIPLE OG X DPD D7 VEG

"GROUP SHOT" DAY 7 OF VEG
GROUP SHOT D7 VEG

peace out:)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Im very interested to see how that Blackberry turns out...

JAWS

JAWS

hey MANIC:)
ya me to my brother and im totaly pissed at myself for not getting more then one to this point....i got a 5pack a few years ago and instead of just dropping them i held onto them to fuc*&^ long and kill my germ %%%% big time...that is a MEMY BLACLBERRY BX2 and i was hoping to get a male and female ahh but now i guess im just rooting for a female seeing i only have one the this crop...

got some O-KID BLACKBERRY F2's i made awhile back but i think the MEMY were going to be the better of the two...very very ANGRY with myself for the way i handled this very hard to get strain...
peace brother:)

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
dont be hard on yourself, your strain list has many gems. :)

JAWS

JAWS

hey green:)
ya brother i do, BUT two of the strains i worked the hardest on getting {PURPLE STRAIN'S} i FUCKED up 1 being these MEMY BLACKBERRIES and the other being BLACK RUSSIAN...i sought long and hard for those and got them both and screwed both of them up, to me thats hard to settle with myself.....and not much chance of getting either one of those back in-house, have sence moved along and am now TRYING to aquire some GRAPE APE and some DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO in seed form and uncrossed....these TWO are proving even harder to aquire then the last two strains i spoke of...
peace bro:)

Top Bottom