smoked some memory loss with maj. pothead this weekend
thinking of you bro
peace
Ez

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
The Mad scientist JAWS, dude I llove the crazy crosses you create, I think you would need a warehouse to grow everyone of your seeds out :)

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:cool0044::cool0044:
EASY, thanks brother your more then welcome to drop by any time.....yup that MAJ is a killer dude and i thank him often for runing my gear and keeping them alive and making them SHINE the way he does...

speaking of the LOSS ive been thinking about makeing a BX of that while i still have some ORIGINAL beans of her left...

not going to be making a large amount of these seeds but your more then welcome to some when there done...i do how ever intend to make a shit load of the SUGAR APE f2's and the TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD F2's...

i will have two VERSIONS of the APE f2's, ill have a breed of the APE{MALE PHENOM} crossed to the APE{FEMALE PHENOM} and then the second will be a breed of the APE{APE FEMALE PHENOM} to the more SAT{APE MALE PHENOM} which will/should give the best mix to get both phenoms from....

still hopeing to get some STRAIGHT APE seed this fall but thats not a soild deal just yet but still working and hopeing that it works out...

green, yup a ware-house HAHAHA just doing what i can to find some killers out of everything i grow out...some are really good and some not-so-much but i do try and match things up properly...

saving the clones for the SUGAR APE seed's and the biggest part of the TRIP OG * DPD beanage..
thanks guys:cool0044:

JAWS

JAWS

Male plant..

just a quick shot of the male...

"TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD"
PICT0445

peace:bong2:

S

Surfr

Lookin good man! I can't wait to sort through some studs to start breeding with...

JAWS

JAWS

hey SURF:bong2:
ya man the males are looking pretty good, i left the APE up-top a little long but hes down and comfortable now and putting on lots of sac's and will get his pic taken very soon....and ya i cant wait untill you get rolling aswell, you got some great shite to work with..
peace brother:bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

Up-date

hello there:fighting0085:
lets do an update...

ok so i did an update in the candy-man thread and now i'll do a short one in here, only two strains left to talk about in this thread the rest have been delt with...

"BERRY BASTARD"
Berry Bastard

"TRIP OG * DPD"
Trip og   dpd

"TRIP OG * DPD MALE"
Male trip og   dpd

"POLLEN FROM TRIP OG * DPD MALE"
Pollen from the trip og  dpd

once they get some better budage on them thats when i'll show some better bud shots.
peace:fighting0085:

JAWS

JAWS

"TRIP OG * DPD"
PICT0447

PICT0448

this strain was pollenated with pollen from the male of the same strain, and its starting to show some purple coloring at the nodes....cant see it in these pics but im sure it will increase through out the grow, no mistaking this color is coming from the DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO in the bhbrid..
peace:fighting0085:

M

MSL Foundation

Those are going to be some serious colas Jawsie!

Keep up the good work...Can not wait to see the Purplely Goodness!

MSL

JAWS

JAWS

hello MSL:cool0044:
ya brother BOTH strains will put out some decent colas 4sure, seeing were only 17days flowering in those pics they should sweeeeellllll nicely over the coming week's...

most all the breeds are showing true so im gonna have some really good spare beanage along with some killer F1/HYBRIDS to play with aswell...

been thinking about the fall grow and of right now this are in the GO GATE..

CAT PISS * PESTILENCE
GRANDADDY PURPLE S1's
BERRY BASTARD
PURPLE BASTARD F2's
LARRY OG KUSH
PINK KRYPTONITE
BIG BUDDHA CHEESE F2's

as always strain are SUBJECT to change at any moment, but those are in place to run out next...
peace:rasta2:

JAWS

JAWS

Seed up-date.

a decent shot of the new beans being made here...

"OUTLAW DIESEL"
OUTLAW DIESEL

the parents of this hybrid are.
MOTHER---TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD
FATHER---BASIC DIESEL

the name was given to this strain by me out of RESPECT for my friend OUTLAW who was hemmed up last year and can not be with us these days...
peace out:bong2:

I

iahsound

Yes jaws!! can see your holding it down!! hav'nt been on for a min. good to see what you have been doing. this log is very inspiring to me!! I got a new gene pool and am about to do my first breed!! yes star! keep up the good work brother!!!!:boogie:

JAWS

JAWS

hello sound:friday:
thanks for stopping by and leaving some very kind words my friend, if ya need any help with the breeding endeavor just let me know...
see ya:nod

Witchking

Witchking

Hiya Jaws!
Took me a minute to get over here. As usual a great thread with nice pics and descriptions. Man you never run out of hybrids to grow do you?:D
What's the deal with that triple OG? I've been starting to hear a little bit about her. Bro, I can't wait till I can Pm you , we gotta catch up!

JAWS

JAWS

hello WITCH:hi:
ya man its a never ending struggle to pick shit to run each time out, but its better then not having something to run..

yup the TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO is a big time winner for me thats 4sure and i like more then the GORILLA GRAPE that OUTLAW made...i grew it out two grows ago but did not know how well it would do so i did not at that time make seeds but after it was finished I KNEW I WOULD MAKE BEANS NEXT TIME OUT...and this was the next time so im making fresh beans and i wont ever run out, im also going to make fresh GORILLA GRAPE beanage the next time i run her..

last time out i grew her straight up and she put out FIST size nug's that held there weight very well after the donedry/cure, those nugs were mainly on the MAIN STEM but the side branching did well also...the buds were very GREASY looking almost wet to the eye ans they were very dence....the first run did not give up any color but this run im seeing some purple comeing on so im sure i have atleast ONE DPD pheno in this run, and i hit a branch with some BASIC DIESEL pollen which is what im calling OUTLAW DIESEL.....the basic diesel was one of the best diesels ive grown it was pretty strong in the stone department but what i liked most was the overall look of the plant it was MED HIGHT very little leafage with golf-ball style nugs that was nice and hard....

i also have some DOUBLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO that came from OUTLAW aswell, ahh have not ran them yet but im sure they will be really nice 4sure....

yup once you get the post count you need we should hook up, maybe you can try some of these beans when there done..
peace brother:hi:

JAWS

JAWS

ok so it looks like today is the 18day of flowering and things ae looking pretty good..

just a couple shots of the TRIP KUSH * DPD in the two litter bottle that is being used SOLY for breeding, and 1pic a TIRP KUSH * KUSH in a two gallon pot inside under the HPS...

Trip two

Trip two close

Full

now the seeds being made on the two litter plant are more OUTLAW DIESEL's.
peace out:character0035:

J

John Ditchweed

hello farmers:sun
FLETCH, not sure if its gettable any more or not, but the ones i got came from tom so i dont know you will just have to look at his strain book and see if its still gettable...

MSL, how gos it my brother:animbong::animbong: before i get to answering your Questions i need to make a statement and clear something up...

i have made a misstake and would like to clear it up publicly{sp}....

a couple years ago i got a cross in a trade from a friend SHORELINE * TRAINWRECK and i got it from TEXAS-THE-THIRD/JOHN DITCHWEED and at the time as far as i knew it had no name it was just refered to as a cross, seeing the name was long i shorted it or as some say i DUBED RAIL-LINE for easyer crossing with out having a huge name linage....this morning i had read where DITCHWEED had at some point named this/his cross AMTRAK and i was TOTALY unaware that this had been done...

sooo from now on the F2's and any/all hybrids i made with the AMTRAK will be renamed with the correct nameing done by the CREATER of the SHORELINE * TRAINWRECK CROSS...i have said my sorry's to my brother DITCHWEED in private and am now going to do so in the public fourms..

brother TTT/DITCHWEED i am truely sorry for naming a STRAIN you created and i did not do it with any malice or disrespect ment at all, i truely did not know you had gave it a name....i hope you accept my apology{sp} and we can countinue to be friend's........

ok so now to MSL Question'{s}...

YES brother OUT-LAWS cross of TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD is an awesome bit of breeding for sure, this is my second run with her and this time im gonna make plenty of off-spring for sure...i personaly like it better then the GORILLA GRAPE that he made but thats just me...

really hoping that the NIGHTMARE DIESEL stacks up well against the OUTBACK-DIESEL i got awhile back from the same breeder, and like the T-O-K * DPD i will be making F2's for 4sure....

ohh yes indeed the NIGHTMARE will infact be crossed to the AMTRAK 4sure aswell as the BASIC DIESEL that i have on hand...

umm as far as smell go's its really hard to say because i have so mant flovors in there right now, i'll have to pull and group them to get the smell of each strain group...as for right now im getting MUSKY/SWEET/LEMON oders with some kind of just straight funky smells....

i think by the end of next week i should have a full list of everything MALE/FEMALE and we can get the males pulled and settled into there new homes and then we can start seeing the budage begin and also start preparing to collect new pollen..
peace out:confused0054::confused0054:

awe man brotha jaws... i have been gone so long it doesnt matter what shes called I am just happy to see that someone grew her out while I was gone that makes me a proud parent... never any hurt feelings between us bro.. you should know that!!! peace and keep doing your thing bro

J

John Ditchweed

My boy has a kauia Kush mom Im sure the spelling on that is wrong... that i got from you that is pretty freaking bomb... I know i got a few different versions from ya but I can't say witch one i passed to him... he has her dialed in and Im loving it

JAWS

JAWS

hey TTT:joint:
glad to hear that my friend and now i fill much better about the whole deal and we can indeed move along...

ya im still not sure how that name is spelled myself and personaly still have not droped any, i just sent some to a friend so maybe he will drop a few aswell...

ya there were three version sent to me and they were all made by a buddy named MAJ POTHEAD he mainly hangs at IC, but he sent me three version and they were doubed TALL/SHORT/FATTY and from what i read in the grow threads they do very well and every-body seems very happy with them...

i also just sent another bro some of those BULLRIDER * TRAINWRECK and im hopeing he gets some of those down, but you know me I NEVER PUT STRINGS on seeds aquired from me...once they get them there free to do what ever they see fit to do with them..
peace brother:friday:

Top Bottom