Shark's tank.

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello GRIT:smiley_joint:
ya my friend that is the down side to being a bean popper, and ya i do wish i could move and get a place where i could have a whole room to work in instead of a SINGLE 30sqf closet....

i wish i could keep males and take cuts to hunt for the pheno like most every body else but for now i just gotta do it this way....my space can hold far more then whats in there right now thats for damn sure..

whats up next is still be tossed around and most likely will be right up untill its time to drop...

couple things that are locked would be..

TRIP OG * DPD F2's
GDP S1
AGENT ORANGE
CHILLBERRY

those are the ones i have in hand and will get there turn..

some i dont have in hand but hope to have them soon enough to possible run this fall would be...

BANANA OG
ALIEN KUSH F2's
BLACK ROSE
LEMON LARRY
GREEN CRACK * LEMONADE KUSH

now i cant run all those but those are some that would be KEEPING me up at night, ARRRRR fucking seed's HAHAHAH but i love them ALL......
peace brother:smiley_joint:

and ya im still super pissed that both my larry went male on me...

JAWS

JAWS

hello famers:bong-hits:
ok so i was doing the feeding thind this morning and looked over and seen a short tall pattern in the way my plants were setting so i desided to line them up and snap a pic, now all 4 of these plants are of the TRIP OG * DPD and the containers are as follows...

16oz styro cup
2 litter bottle
3gallon pot
4gallon pot

only diference in these besides the countainers is the fact that the one in the 16 and in the 2 are untopped and there both HEAVLY seeded....

TRIP OG POT SIZE SHOT

these two are of some cola buds..
Trip og top shot

TRIP SIDE COLA

i think were in the early 30 as far as flowering...
peace:bong-hits:

waayne

waayne

Man those girl's are lookin good!!
JAWS if you're doin all this work in 30 sq. ft. That's really impressive!!
Props bro!!!:rasta2:

JAWS

JAWS

hey brother WAAYNE:bong2:
ya man ive been growing in the same 30sq of space for about 7-8 years now, would love to move but its hard to move when ya dont have a jobbbb.....

but i do what i can and if i could get moved and get a whole room to myself MAN-O-MAN-O-MAN could i take a huge step forward in chaseing after pheno and keeping the plants i really like around to get cuts from when ever i wanted them...
some day:sun

JAWS

JAWS

some pics today..

TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
Trip og tops

needed tied up.
Trip og needs tied

after being tied a bit.
Trip og after tied

there at 37 day full flower, or 52 days sence going 12/12..
peace:confused0059:

JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:talking
ok so were at 60days today and the flushing has already been ingauged, i will flush untill most all plants are yellow in color to insure there done and also to insure my fresh beanage are mature....

here are some group shots of the garden as of this morning...

60day

60day group

60day HPS group

60days

60days of flower

i am not happy with this grow pretty much AT ALL this has not been the way i wanted to preform on my first full grow log here at the FARMES...but shit happens and life is a bitch most of the time, no real blaming here just some bad sex# and an early PH problem.....

the one thing that i am very happy with is the fact that im gonna have some very nice seeds to work with at the end of the day...

the next grow will be much better im gonna change up a few things and were going to rock the fall grow..there will be a couple more up-dates and then i will be closeing this thread aswell as my CANDY-MAN thread...
peace:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:smoke
thanks for stopping by my friend, there for a bit i thought i had cought "LEPROSY" or something...there is a lot of over-excellent growers at the farm and if your not at the top of your game you get no PROPS, thats not a bad thing but it super tough to get any interest...

next time out i should do a bit better then this grow for sure, im gonna drop MUTI TRIP OG * DPD and just a couple others....waiting on the lemon larry to arrive and im pretty stoked about having another shot with that one...

for those of you who have the TRIP OG * DPD and are just letting them set around you should REALLY give them a go...if you like good indy with huge buds and killer YIELD then ya need to pop those babbies 4real...this is my second run with her and man she is a JEWEL so much so i did make plenty of back-ups of her for future growing....she will be my main strain in the fall grow and im gonna make sure atleast 6 of them get to the 4gallon pots....cant say enough about this strain except if ya got some PLEASE let them lose you WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED....
peace 4now:smoke:joint:

I

Integra21

make sure you post a link to the new thread when you get it going. I want to see some of those other strains going. Keep up the good work, this one doesnt look as bad as you feel like it did, at least not from this side of the monitor.

J

John Ditchweed

I wouldnt be upset at all looks like a decent yeild to me and deffantly quality.... then agian i just got over my issues as well and it added two weeks on to my veg time to get where i should have been weeks ago but flowering has been induced and all my babys are sitting at 18 to 24 inches tall so hoepully Ill have some monsters..... should be a good christmas this year.

JAWS

JAWS

hello INTEG:talking
thanks bro for the words, umm ya its a decent run if your just thinking of Quality bud but i was gearing it up for a lot more then what is turned out to be....just really diapointed in the whole thing other then the seeds of cource....
peace bro:hunter:

P.S no worries the CHILLBERRY is still in the mix for next round..

JAWS

JAWS

hey TTT:talking
you must have snuck in as i was typing to INTEG, and ya man the stony buds will most difinitly be there....if ya got the TRIP OG KUSH * DPD then your garented to have some kill in the crop 4sure....

i think im going to drop maybe 15 f2's in the next round just to insure that i get what i need in all departments, if it were not for these others i'd do a full on grow with just the TRIP OG * DPD and kill all my old records...

ahh but im a breeder at heart and i just cant see spending 4months growing and NOT having any new beanage to show for it......been dieing to run these FN CHOCOLATE DIESEL and this fall they will get there space 4sure...
peace brother:hunter:

V

Vic123

Jaws, my man !
Just finished the thread.
Looking real good too !
Wish I had more of Outlaw's DPD crosses, but only have 5.
Good vibes sent your way............

Vic123 aka Flo Grow

M

MSL Foundation

Everything is looking really sweet Jawsie.

Frosty as heck on those Triple OG DPD

Been taking care of the wife alot lately so I have not been on line much checking things out.

Keep kicking butt my friend!

MSL

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:joint::smoke
ok so everything is down and drying and the seed collecting will begin shortly...

VIC, ya bro i know how you fill on the OUTLAW gear i wish i had pushed him harder back in the day for some of his gear, i think i got two of his best but would loved to have been able to get some of his GDP * DPD and some of his straight DPD beanage....

i just FN loved the GORILLA GRAPE but i think the TRIP OG * DPD beats the GORILLA and to ma that says a shit load 4sure....

i had some things lined up for the fall grow but once again im finding myself leaning towards growing a nice grip of TRIP OG * DPD {f2's} i had planed on growing some any ways but after this round i may grow more then i had originaly planed THE SHIT IS JUST THAT FN GOOD...

FRESH CUT TRIP OG * DPD
Some dry bud

Some fresh bud

i did make the OUTLAW DIESEL by crossing the trip og * dpd with some BASIC DIESEL POLLEN and im hoping it turns out good seeing i made this for my BROTHER OUTLAW.....

you and i need to talk soon!!

MSL, hey brother how go's it dude....ya man the TRIP OG * DPD is forever in my garden so thats why i made a group of F2's this round and next round i'll make even more F3's...
sweeet:muscle

marski420

marski420

Bro I think those plants look decent as hell!! good job man, cant wait to hear the total dry weight.. grow on

JAWS

JAWS

hello marsk:hi
the yield will be ok but nothing to special but next round we will let her lose and then we shall see what she can give out with a full on grow, puting her in some 4gallon pots next round and keeping her in check.....still thinking about what to run next, leaning towards some ALIEN's and maybe some LEMON LARRY and of cource some more TRIP OG * DPD F2's.....still have some good pollen so i'll be making some f3's and that should be enough to get me by for awhile on that front....also got some CHOCOLATE DIESEL that ive been wanting to run but who knows its still early in the planing for the fall grow..
peace:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:rasta2:
this is the conclusion of this grow log but i will answer any Question you may have....

total weight was the second best ever which just shocked the fuck out of me seeing i only had 7plants in this round, just go's to show what a diference a 1000w light can do for a small space grower...

21oz+1q an average of 3oz per plant not bad at all, im super stoked now to get this fall run under-way...

the seeds were a sucess but i got small numbers of OUTLAW-DIESEL and BERRY DIESEL...

FRESH SEEDS

FRESH SEEDS 2

again id like to push my thoughts on the TRIP OG KUSH * DPD this girl does out-standing in ALL departments and if you growers out there who have this strain should REALLY give it a try you will not be disapointed, TOTAL RESPECT FOR BROTHER OUTLAW for creating this strain its a winner in any ones garden..
peace ppl:cool0044:

Latest posts

Top Bottom