Shark's tank.

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zissou Intern

hello marsk:hi
the yield will be ok but nothing to special but next round we will let her lose and then we shall see what she can give out with a full on grow, puting her in some 4gallon pots next round and keeping her in check.....still thinking about what to run next, leaning towards some ALIEN's and maybe some LEMON LARRY and of cource some more TRIP OG * DPD F2's.....still have some good pollen so i'll be making some f3's and that should be enough to get me by for awhile on that front....also got some CHOCOLATE DIESEL that ive been wanting to run but who knows its still early in the planing for the fall grow..
peace:hi

haha man im right with ya.

i have some herijuana and uberkush going now. thinking about popping the pack of lemon larry i have stashed... try and get a good one outta it... but i have alien bubba too.... the choices the choices!

im def going to pop a couple of those sugar apes when they land!

hell yeah bro props on the harvest.

that trip og x dpd looks fucking tasty man

I

Integra21

Nice haul all the way around Jaws. Looks like you got a lot of killer seeds. I would love to try out one of those Trip OG*DPD and one of the apes. Good work, cant wait to see the next run get started.

JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:free-character-smil
25, new face in the house glad you stoped by and thanks for the kind words..

ZISS, your lucky to gottan your hands on those ALIEN BUBBAS very nice indeed...change of plans abit on the fall run the CHOCO and the LARRY have been pulled from the line up...SUGAR APES and TRIP OG * DPD f2 will be in hand soon my friend..

RAW, no problem brother will get that tied up soon...

INTEG, you got it brother you to will have those in-house very soon...
peace friends:tmi

Top Bottom