Shatter? I'm Old School

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Rite on, rite on, rite on. That's some good shit. First expieriance A+++. That shit gets you fucked up. Tried it last nite was Gona post but couldn't see straight. Shit the wife can't get enough of it.
Yea it's next level...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Rite on, rite on, rite on. That's some good shit. First expieriance A+++. That shit gets you fucked up. Tried it last nite was Gona post but couldn't see straight. Shit the wife can't get enough of it.
If i winterize the QWISO I prefer QWISO over BHO.

BHO is hard in my throat and lungs.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Back in the day when I dabbed all day. And tolerance was higher than anyone I ever met. I used to take dabs in a bong with no water.

To this day I still believe it is smoother.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Back in the day when I dabbed all day. And tolerance was higher than anyone I ever met. I used to take dabs in a bong with no water.

To this day I still believe it is smoother.
My rig is so small that the water will splash up. So no water, Idk it makes it smoother for me. Got a nectar collector i use too but I'm not the biggest fan. I like getting blasted off the rig.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Your probably dabbing to hot. If you use ceramic nail and lower temp it taste like pure smooth terps.

IM not heating a baik with a torch. I have two wax atomizers i use on a mod.

One has 2.4 ohm coil. I use this at 4.4-5 watts

Tge other has a .8 ohm donut coil. I use this one at 10.5 watts.

On both the BHO makes me cough several seconds and irritates my throat

My QWISO is much smoother sometines i don't cough at all especially on the ceeamic donut coil.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Man if Yuri want one that works fine and don't cost an arm and a leg look a bonanza or dhgate. The come from China but are 1/4 the price.they treat these fkn rigs like they are made of diamond. I spent 25 on the rig and 15 on the nail. At my local shop it's literally $80 just for the rig and 30 for the nail...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Man if Yuri want one that works fine and don't cost an arm and a leg look a bonanza or dhgate. The come from China but are 1/4 the price.they treat these fkn rigs like they are made of diamond. I spent 25 on the rig and 15 on the nail. At my local shop it's literally $80 just for the rig and 30 for the nail...
Would you Post a link to the rig. I think i will get an Email.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

You'll need a good nail too, either ceramic or titanium. Those glass nails fkn suck.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All rite tell me how to make it. I got 4 pounds of trimmings and ounces of hash making staples. Come on teach me :cool:

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well for your first run you should try evervlcear. Other guys can tell you got to do that. I make bho. (butane hash oil) and you need the tube the 5xfiltered or better butane, a Pyrex and some hot water. You should watch a video on YouTube it's easier for you to see. Then come back with questions.
Screenshot 2016 08 07 13 08 58
Screenshot 2016 08 07 13 09 05

Latest posts

Top Bottom