Shatter? I'm Old School

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

You can roll it up too. When I first started making it, I would heat it on a candle warmer and spread it on papers. But a concentrate specific bong is best way.
Yeah, I used to coat the inside of the rolling papers and it does pack a wallop, but is a tad harsh. I once passed an anointed joint during a class break, and had all 12 students and the instructor coughing at the same time.

The second half of the class sure went smoothly though.................

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I got an attachment for my vaporizer it's a glass bowl that attaches to it. Now tell me how it's made I have no clue.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I got an attachment for my vaporizer it's a glass bowl that attaches to it. Now tell me how it's made I have no clue.
How shatter is made? Butane or alcohol is popular.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

How shatter is made? Butane or alcohol is popular.
I recommend a two stage process.

1. Press and make Rosin this will only extract 40-47% of the medicine.

2. Take the Rosin chips and extract the other 53-60% of the medicine with the QWISO technique.

QWISO can be used for dabbing, used in edibles, made in tinctures, topically on sores, or internally like RSO.

I REALLY prefer QWISO over BHO because i can winterize the QWISO so it is not so harsh..

QWISO has one problem. If you heat purge, and run tge heat too high you will lose Terpenes.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

That how I make RSO oil, everclear
RSO ia fine but i recommend QWISO over RSO.

All of tge things i saw about making RSO said to have Solvent over herb 3-5 minutes.

That WILL extract a LOT of clorophyll, fats and lipids what makes RSO taste very nasty when dabbed it taken internally.

I recommend QWISO. Many do 3 20-30 second washed.

I do 1 90 second Wash then I stick the liquid back in the freezer and freeze the clorophyll, fats and lipids.

I filter the liquid inside the freezer.

With the nasty stuff filtered out, i get 18-24.5% return

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Rite on, rite on, rite on. That's some good shit. First expieriance A+++. That shit gets you fucked up. Tried it last nite was Gona post but couldn't see straight. Shit the wife can't get enough of it.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
how do I smoke it? Do I eat it? Or do I put it under my tongue?

You make socks out of it.
Il 570xN903109840 8hjl

Latest posts

Top Bottom