Shit

• Thread starter project
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MedDudeChcioCA

I have heard nothing but good things. I can't find it available anywhere. I have heard there are 3 phenos and they go early outside in the Northern Hemisphere.

L

luvinlife

I currently have the shit from MNS.....Shanti has made new Shit beans recently....try his website....email him..... he will tell for sure if and where to get em.....19 beans in the pack is killer too....smoke is great: skunky with some sort of fruity undertones...i got 3 out of five females last time and just started 5 more last week........good luck hope you find some....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah the shit was nice, i dont work with it anymore. gave the stain to a close friend. all the old timers seemed to like it (50 year olds and over).....it was a good daytime smoke that wasnt too strong

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

great day time bud with great flavor. long grow period.

S

snapabowl421

wow really?? come on this name is in the same category as green crack... kinda gives the mmj world a black eye...

(im not trashing the strain just the name)....:party0033:

mace

mace

wow really?? come on this name is in the same category as green crack... kinda gives the mmj world a black eye...

When Shit and Green Crack were created there was no medical marijuana world,

S

ShorelineTex

When Shit and Green Crack were created there was no medical marijuana world,

Yeah, but couldn't we just all agree to call them "Poop" and "Green Root Beer" now? Lol...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol why cant people ever stay on topic? theres always someone whinning about names in almost every thread. that shit is just getting old. just create your own strain and call it rainbow babies or whatever.

does anyone have and pics of Shit? how long does it take to flower? was there a bunch of phenos or just one?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
all my pics got deleted of my old photobucket account but i know that there was 2 phenos that were found from a 10 pack from Mr.Nice seeds. one was really lanky and the flowers it put out were not dense. Other pheno was real skunky and super smooth smoke. the yield as pretty killer for a 45-50 day finisher. i let them go 55 because they needed the extra power in my eyes. solid 7.5 power. 8 in flavor. ill try and go through all my pics to get some to post for you guys, i know i got some good ones around some place. ~SMF~

S

s4m

hello all,

I beleive the Shit has been reblended as in new parents where chosen from original seed.:anim_19:

And have been worked on for this latest release.

I will try and find the post on MNS.

s4m

S

s4m

could be wrong soz!,

i might have been thinking about this post of Shanti's?.

Hi All

I believe Jesse found a direct quote from me explaining this. So it should be clear from that.

Since half way through last year I have found several Afghan and Skunk new plants from pure seed of Nev's from many years ago.

I am doing several new hybrids from these and they do come out well. The Afghan Skunk x Afghan Haze was one of these and from what I have seen on the boards things are going well with this line. I am putting the male Afghani Haze to several original mothers and in 6 weeks we should be harvesting the first serious batch of seeds. In another place I have been using the Afghan Skunk father to hybridize several original mothers including Nevils Haze and Mango Haze. I know it all sounds messy and multiple hybrids, but considering the originals are a know thing, and the source of the new hybrids are from old lines of Nev's I believe we will be in for some excellent new lines to grow our way into 2009 with.

All the best Sb

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl

i will keep looking.

s4m

T

Trillion

lmao at kidtwist rainbow babies

If you had any experience growing pure afghanis (shit is skunk/affy) then youd have trouble describing them any other way

S

Sway

my "shit" looks nothing like that.

heres a terrible picture at 35 days in...sorry for the quality
DSC00336.JPG

D

Down South Sage

damn sway I dont know bro!Every pic of shit I have ever seen from someone growing it looks like the one jobo posted.Where did those seeds come from??

N

northwest

for those of you who want to know more about shit go to the mns forums and check out the grows under the strainbase. or jesse(a member there who has many in depth articles on some very good topics) has an article entitled roadkill skunk(or something to that effect) and in it talks about shit being a homage to skunk #1...
i know this variety has been around for a while now, and the idea of new mums and dads excites me as it can only bring renewed vigor to the strain.
i promise u if u order this strain or any other strain from mns u will be more than happy and experience some of the worlds best crosses, from a man who has had more original selection(from Nevilles old stuff from the seedbank to the lots that the famed south indian hybrid and brazilian sativa came out of) and I daresay put out more award winning strains than most seedbanks(i dont count greenhouse as shanti helped found greenhouse and they were his strains). U can rest assured that any strain u get from mns is going to be above average and very original. btw his hazes are out of this world.
as for me, i have a pack of shit coming as we speak and cant wait to get them started.

N

northwest

DSCF9009.JPG

curingShit1.jpg

neither are my photos and props to the wonderful growers who grew these. hope these entice u a little to give it a try... get a case of the shits....

M

Malachi

I don't have any pics, but heard that there are like 3 phenos ranging in flowering from 9-11 weeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom