Short path distillation

• Thread starter Okcreviews46
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Okcreviews46

Anybody here on their first runs or planning to make a go at it soon?

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Looks awesome how do you make that?

20190628 221558

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Oh dammm no chance I can make that I'm dumb as a rock you over there looking like Mr Einstein and shit dammm that sucks for me good shit 😦👍👌👏🙄👍🔥

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Nice setup, does the crude come winterized? And do you do temp flow separations. Yet to get terps and other Benficial’s out or just straight path for now? Curious as I have the equivalent with exceptions to a few other things, I’m playing the time temp game to get multi pulls out of my crude, different temps actually drops different values, I did order a hplcc unit to start testing in-house the thc vs other cabanoids that I can sample.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Nice setup, does the crude come winterized? And do you do temp flow separations. Yet to get terps and other Benficial’s out or just straight path for now? Curious as I have the equivalent with exceptions to a few other things, I’m playing the time temp game to get multi pulls out of my crude, different temps actually drops different values, I did order a hplcc unit to start testing in-house the thc vs other cabanoids that I can sample.

I dont buy my crude, I make it. I dont believe than most ppl are honest clean growers. Reason why I ONLY smoke my products and mine only. I dab 2-3g disty per week by myself, and I cant remember the last time i ever coughed after a hit. Same with the vape carts I make, zero cough, or popcorn lung as I dont use the bad cut sheet like most (bad cut shit = peg 400, pg, vg, almost every dilutent or thickener, ESPECIALLY true terpenes mineral oil dilutent.

I do a cryo etoh wash with 200 proof food grade etoh, spin, filter, winterize (my step doesn't need winterizing ), evap, purge, decarb. Then into the spd.

O

Okcreviews46

Bravo! Looks great! Have you dabbled in other Cannabinoids ? Or went after delta 8 or cbd? What vacuum pump do you run?

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

My old vac pump is a trivac leybold 2.5e (pictured above)

New pump is an alcatel 2021i
(Aka supa beast).

I'm only after thc. I source my cbd isolate direct from the lab by the kilo. It's far cheaper to buy isolate vs grow a but load of cbd plants for peanuts worth of extract.

I've been there, done that for years. Reason why I dont grow any cbd specific strains any longer.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Shoot me a dm.

I now work in a legal lab. I do 3-4 spd runs weekly

Latest posts

Top Bottom