Should I concern myself with this curl?

• Thread starter Albert
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Albert

this is a relatively new plant for me , Its getting better. Im noticing this odd curling on my fan leaves..At first I thought Phosphorus def. I have no clue .Stumped

the plants are 35-40days into flowering , 10-11weeks finish time
HG aqua flakes
drip clean,Bud Blaster,Multizen
74deg 55%RH 1000w Hortilux Blue, No CO2
entire plant
View attachment 115729
larger fan leaves
View attachment 115728

S

Steve Z

it looks like it needs some fresh cool air. its getting some heat stress thats for damn sure.

did you just water?

A

Albert

my room employs strong negative pressure( i have to use 2 hands to close the entrance door) with fresh air coming in at 50deg or below.
3 x 1000w air cooled silverstars with CanFan 8 inch sucking thru Can150
2x Can100 canister with another (2x)8"canfan in the middle of the room as scrubbers . Lots of waving plants in here ..

my room stays below 75 degrees, and humidity is removed by 4x volume of air in grow room exchanged every 10 mins.

a long time mentor suggested that I may have overfed them with the Bud Blaster( 1-52-31) , creating higher internal leaf temps. This is my first round using this stuff. Im also not adjusting my base A+B nutes when using this stuff, like I did with shooting powder...Prolly should uh?

Steve...you think it could be cause of the lights being too close? they are about 15" from the glass. I use my hand under the light to gauge the distance.I watered this plant about 2 days ago.

this is the first plant that I noticed the curl on . Its only on a few of the plants. The other plants are good to go. View attachment 115825

Top Bottom