Should I flip to flower?

• Thread starter johnbrown25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnbrown25

Every new growth shoot is coming in twisted. Also, you have almost no internodal spacing. And thirdly, all your leaves have white tips. These three things.
Are these looking any better? Raised the light to the top. Also the close up picture of the lead do you think that is the start to mag def? Using Gaia green products…

IMG 1844
IMG 1843
IMG 1845
Sunasun

Sunasun

Are these looking any better? Raised the light to the top. Also the close up picture of the lead do you think that is the start to mag def? Using Gaia green products…
Keep watching the new growth, it looks like it's not evading the light which is a great sign.
I think people over use magnesium mistaking light stress for multiple deficiencies. According to the manufacturer that product already has calcium and magnesium added.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
How tall is your tent? I had a rogue stretch last go around and had flower above my lights.
I had that happen to me... I had to cut my tent down under 6 foot to fit in basement... I have another non tent area that gives a little extra height... thatbsaved me

J

johnbrown25

Keep watching the new growth, it looks like it's not evading the light which is a great sign.
I think people over use magnesium mistaking light stress for multiple deficiencies. According to the manufacturer that product already has calcium and magnesium added.
I looked at the all purpose and flower bloom(ones I’m using) and I don’t see any calcium or magnesium in them. This just showed up as well. Is it due to light or something else.

IMG 1873
J

johnbrown25

Yeah, I see no phosphate or calcium in the ingredients.
  • Total Nitrogen (N)……….......…....…4.0%
  • Water Soluble Nitrogen (N)...............3.0%
  • Water Insoluble Nitrogen (N)............1.0%
  • Available Phosphoric Acid (P₂O₅).....4.0%
  • Soluble Potash (K₂O) ………….……4.0%

Sunasun

Sunasun

Yeah, I see no phosphate or calcium in the ingredients.
  • Total Nitrogen (N)……….......…....…4.0%
  • Water Soluble Nitrogen (N)...............3.0%
  • Water Insoluble Nitrogen (N)............1.0%
  • Available Phosphoric Acid (P₂O₅).....4.0%
  • Soluble Potash (K₂O) ………….……4.0%
All purpose
Derived From
Feather meal, alfalfa meal, bone meal, blood meal, glacial rock dust, natural rock phosphate, fishbone meal, mineralized phosphate, potassium sulphate, insect frass, basalt rock dust, humic acid, gypsum, kelp meal, oyster shell flour, greensand.

Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
Total Nitrogen (N)……….......…....…4.0%
Water Soluble Nitrogen (N)...............3.0%
Water Insoluble Nitrogen (N)............1.0%
Available Phosphoric Acid (P₂O₅).....4.0%
Soluble Potash (K₂O) ………….……4.0%

Power Bloom
Derived From
Bone meal, mineralized phosphate, fishbone meal, rock phosphate, mined potassium sulphate, glacial rock dust, insect frass, feather meal, basalt rock dust, kelp meal, humic acid, gypsum, greensand, blood meal.

Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
Total Nitrogen (N)…..……...................2.0%
0.5% Water Soluble Nitrogen (N)......0.5%
1.5% Water Insoluble Nitrogen (N)...1.5%
Available Phosphate (P₂O₅) …......….8.0%
Soluble Potash (K₂O) …….……....….4.0%

. Basalt is a mineral-rich, volcanic rock high in magnesium, iron, calcium and silica
Gypsum=calcium
According to the manufacturer, both products contain calcium and magnesium.

Last edited:
Top Bottom