Should I repot her or just take the L and let her flower?

• Thread starter growernotashower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growernotashower

I thought I had an photon plant and treated her as such (topped it 2 times), but apparently she started flowering and I just noticed it (day 37) although not 100% sure. This one was a seed from a friend and he said it was photon, but wasn't very sure.
Problem is the pot is too small and I wanted to repot it to a bigger one, but since it started flowering I'm not sure if it's a smart thing to do. I want to report it to a 5 gal pot so she can grow bigger, but since she's in beginning flower stage I'm afraid that might stunt her.
I also have another photon smaller plant (Critical) and she's 24 days old. Should I just throw that one and focus on the Auto since they might require different environments as well as I don't have another place to dry it when it's done and I'm not sure if I can grow and dry both of them.
As you can see I'm a first time grower, so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Should i repot her or just take the l and let her flower
Should i repot her or just take the l and let her flower 2
Should i repot her or just take the l and let her flower 3
Should i repot her or just take the l and let her flower 4
Should i repot her or just take the l and let her flower 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That plant is not happy about being next to the fan. You need to reduce the fan speed or redirect the air flow.

I can't give any advice on autos. I hear they don't like to be transplanted. Maybe some auto growers can offer some advice.

R

ritoMox

I thought I had an photon plant and treated her as such (topped it 2 times), but apparently she started flowering and I just noticed it (day 37) although not 100% sure. This one was a seed from a friend and he said it was photon, but wasn't very sure.
Problem is the pot is too small and I wanted to repot it to a bigger one, but since it started flowering I'm not sure if it's a smart thing to do. I want to report it to a 5 gal pot so she can grow bigger, but since she's in beginning flower stage I'm afraid that might stunt her.
I also have another photon smaller plant (Critical) and she's 24 days old. Should I just throw that one and focus on the Auto since they might require different environments as well as I don't have another place to dry it when it's done and I'm not sure if I can grow and dry both of them.
As you can see I'm a first time grower, so your help would be greatly appreciated.
What's a photon? Photoperiod? Link: Can You Transplant Cannabis During Flowering? (Risks & Tips)

D

dean1963

Re pot the auto and keep them both.
The photos will have to veg until the autos are done.
Lower humidity won't hurt the photo while the auto finishes
I just went thru this

Top Bottom