Should I Switch Light Schedule?

• Thread starter ems3w5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ems3w5

ems3w5

I don't have time to search for answers, so I will just ask the question now. This is my first grow, and I have a decent set up, I think? From searching the web and knowledgeable friends, I have adjusted my light height a few times. And adjusted the watering schedule afew times. My next move would probably be to switch the light schedule but I'm not sure if it's the right time. Right now it's been on 24/0, and I'm wondering if I should go to 18/6 for more growth. This picture is of day 13. Should I wait longer or switch light and watering schedule?

Should i switch light schedule
Enforcer

Enforcer

I don't have time to search for answers, so I will just ask the question now. This is my first grow, and I have a decent set up, I think? From searching the web and knowledgeable friends, I have adjusted my light height a few times. And adjusted the watering schedule afew times. My next move would probably be to switch the light schedule but I'm not sure if it's the right time. Right now it's been on 24/0, and I'm wondering if I should go to 18/6 for more growth. This picture is of day 13. Should I wait longer or switch light and watering schedule?
I have had better results with 18/6.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

In nature does the sun stay out 24hrs? Plants love a rest period. 18/6 for me. I'll run 24 on clone trays that's about it.

Polar510

Polar510

I was thinking about it. But I don't have the time. So, maybe every week or so... Would you read and reply if I did?
Im Subbed and rooting for ya! No pun intended:)
I might get a thread going soon Myself on this organic soil grow coming up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom