Should I Transfer Them? (1st Grow)

• Thread starter FelixTheCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

When you transplant use inoculants if possible. Mycorrhiza/ put a little dirt in bottom of pot sprinkle some granulated mycorrhizae place plant roots water a little cover rest of the way with dirt . This will help with root development and give your plant a good head start. Soil microbiology is so important esprit roots don’t skimp your babies of a strong childhood

they weren't looking good so I transplanted them to 2 galloon pots, as I was transplanting I could tell their roots were not thriving so I think I did the right decision. I added some mykos powder for root enhancement. Had to put my lights up so they're definitely not getting a much light now. Hopefully my 600w hps will still handle it. Watered them w phed after

here's a pic

IMG 2469
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
they weren't looking good so I transplanted them to 2 galloon pots, as I was transplanting I could tell their roots were not thriving so I think I did the right decision. I added some mykos powder for root enhancement. Had to put my lights up so they're definitely not getting a much light now. Hopefully my 600w hps will still handle it. Watered them w phed after

here's a pic
Ok so ill tell you this now .. Keep your ph tight and dont over water. You just made both easier for you. I have 15 seeds sit in a 2 g pot for months...people up pot way too early imo... And now your first pot was kinda hot still... Then you just shoved them in more hot soil... Good luck bud

Its easier to fix smaller pots

IMG 20180309 165728 844
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I just chop clones 10 before flip... Less space
This has been my method too. Mother is nice to have but an extra bit of maintenance during the whole juggling of clones into veg, plants finishing in flower, filter going to shit, light quitting on you. Lol. Less is more. KISS.

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

Ok so ill tell you this now .. Keep your ph tight and dont over water. You just made both easier for you. I have 15 seeds sit in a 2 g pot for months...people up pot way too early imo... And now your first pot was kinda hot still... Then you just shoved them in more hot soil... Good luck bud

Its easier to fix smaller pots

well I don't plan on transplatting them too soon to a bigger pot. They were yellowing fast and I didn't want to add nutes. I should have taken a picture but the roots looked like they've been struglging and not in a good way. They weren't overgrowing the little pot, they were not growing at all.

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

You kinda answer your own questions... Go with your gut instinct
my gut instinct is just from what i've been reading from google, I was trying to get some more personal opinion direct from growers here lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
my gut instinct is just from what i've been reading from google, I was trying to get some more personal opinion direct from growers here lol
All i use is pura vida bloom and monster bloom sparingly .... No veg nutes

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

here they are 23 days old.. so far looks like they took the tp like champs, at least the yellowing stopped
any feedback?
:smoking:

IMG 2474
Last edited:
FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

No... There YOU go... Been using a simple base and boost forever... Careful with the boost..youll burn your plants quick

what boost? I haven't feed them anything yet
in fact I said that was the reason why I decided to transplant
good for you if you keep them in solo cups for three months with no nutes
mine were turning yellow by week 3, now that stopped

Top Bottom