Should I Turn Him In?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Have kin that is without his Marijuana. He helps me out around here filling my Woodbox.

Anyway we went on a trip. Had a woman taking care of my plants, Chickens and Dogs.

He came through Back Yard, Through Dog Door got into the house. Checked my Tent out the Girls were just blooming.

I told him not to do it again that I have several Cameras up.

Well yesterday he thought my wife was at work which she was to be but they had her go home.

This guy seen fresh Tire Tracks thinking my Son had brought some over to dry. He has Medical Marijuana Card.

He comes into my house knowing I’m deaf and stay at my end of the house. He didn’t see my wife laying on the couch. Came looked where we dry. Turned around seen my wife came up with a BS reason for being in the house.

I had him put in Jail few years ago because he became violent on Meth. He has done a few other things including almost killing his Ex while doing drugs.

I’m thinking of talking to him again thinking this will stop him but I could turn him in.

oLd1

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Turn him in, the guy has zero respect for you, your wife or your property/home.
If you can't cut ties completely because it's a family relationship then set the boundaries sharp, really sharp including that you will only speak to him on a friendly but not a friends level and he is NEVER to appear uninvited or will be invited to your house again.
Do give yourself and the wife a break and some time off from anxiety over him, make the arseho.. do a small stint.

oLd1

oLd1

Turn him in, the guy has zero respect for you, your wife or your property/home.
If you can't cut ties completely because it's a family relationship then set the boundaries sharp, really sharp including that you will only speak to him on a friendly but not a friends level and he is NEVER to appear uninvited or will be invited to your house again.
Do give yourself and the wife a break and some time off from anxiety over him, make the arseho.. do a small stint.
When I had him arrested everyone was down on me.

Hey people you wouldn’t put up with this.

My wife gave him a ride to the city. He came back with Weed. I told him about it. Next time she took him he tried hiding some came back with it.

So he no longer gets rides to the city.

Your right everything is him. He has people trying to find him a place away from us.

He has split personality like 12 other people unless he takes his medication and it is two.

Strange very strange! It’s hard but I think I will wait and see if they find him somewhere else to live.

oLd1

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I don't know why people are so laid-back and kind and kids gloves with people that'll break into your house do s*** that they were already warned not to do and they think it's okay human nature folks act accordingly there needs to be serious serious repercussions for the behavior displayed I don't give a f*** what kind of mental illness is going on you need to be held accountable for your actions. Play with fire get burned, I may sound harsh but it works

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
When I had him arrested everyone was down on me.

Hey people you wouldn’t put up with this.

My wife gave him a ride to the city. He came back with Weed. I told him about it. Next time she took him he tried hiding some came back with it.

So he no longer gets rides to the city.

Your right everything is him. He has people trying to find him a place away from us.

He has split personality like 12 other people unless he takes his medication and it is two.

Strange very strange! It’s hard but I think I will wait and see if they find him somewhere else to live.

oLd1
The Puritans would have called his ass a witch and drown.him.lololol

7munkee

7munkee

I would beat him. Beat him hard. You warned him twice so the next time beat him without mercy. Use a big stick if necessary. The only justice we get today is the justice we give ourselves.

The law will do little unless you are in Texas

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Have kin that is without his Marijuana. He helps me out around here filling my Woodbox.

Anyway we went on a trip. Had a woman taking care of my plants, Chickens and Dogs.

He came through Back Yard, Through Dog Door got into the house. Checked my Tent out the Girls were just blooming.

Well yesterday he thought my wife was at work which she was to be but they had her go home.

This guy seen fresh Tire Tracks thinking my Son had brought some over to dry. He has Medical Marijuana Card.

He comes into my house knowing I’m deaf and stay at my end of the house. He didn’t see my wife laying on the couch. Came looked where we dry. Turned around seen my wife came up with a BS reason for being in the house.

I had him put in Jail few years ago because he became violent on Meth. He has done a few other things including almost killing his Ex while doing drugs.

I’m thinking of talking to him again thinking this will stop him but I could turn him in.

oLd1
Obviously I need to take my time and read thoroughly maybe sometimes proof read and reread things to three times so I get a better understanding of what I'm reading I'd say he needs to lay off marijuana altogether if he's got multiple personalities and he's self-medicating with it and UPS other substances just my two cents which of already soured the postings sorry

freezeland2

freezeland2

I would beat him. Beat him hard. You warned him twice so the next time beat him without mercy. Use a big stick if necessary. The only justice we get today is the justice we give ourselves.

The law will do little unless you are in Texas
Not in Austin or Huston, lol.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Well this is not a good situation. As others have pointed out setting strict boundaries is important.

I dont have much useful advice for you other than making it absolutely clear its not ok to show up unannounced.

You write this is a person with mental issues. I think the best course of action is to be strict and not giving in. You dont lock your doors?

I dont believe in violence. People with mental issues might have no internal stoppings so we gotta be the external stopping. If it makes sense.

Hope your situation turns out good. Best of luck

oLd1

oLd1

Maybe this will help. I’m holding back a bunch.

He is my Son. Right now we are renting him an apartment. He is ward of the state which we just found out.He told us all he needed was another place to live and he could get his Guardianship back. We talked with his Case Worker found this to be a lie that he will never have his Guardianship back.

We found that we were to be forever Guardians. Which we said flat out no. So now they are looking for another place for him.

He chain smokes on Oxygen does all kinds of drugs which I’m sure he isn’t to have.

They are wanting to find him a place in the city. Last time he was there I really was expecting him to be killed.

I think I’ll try something with his Case Worker.

oLd1

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Hodgie's brother full disclosure here I used to do Street Outreach for the mental mentally ill co-occurring disorders program up here for people that are addicted with mental health issues. Sounds to me like our families are very similar you're the Elder obviously have concern and care for your son unfortunately the society we live in has nothing in place that really helps those that actually are an acute need the only thing I've seen that's even remotely close to that we have up where I'm at is a group home where they put them all together that they're not severely unstable but that always ends up bad because they end up getting together and you know when you've got 15 mental health patients they're not going to necessarily be like the dream team that old flick was Michael Keaton think that's what it was wasn't it Michael Keaton anyway I think you're I think you're playing with the case manager is a good one I also think that someone being able to clarify for your son how dangerous his lifestyle is for him at the at the age she's at in the stage of Life he's in if there's any way you could do that where it could actually sink in without him hurting himself or others or worse no definitely don't turn them in because there ain't nothing good in the criminal justice system for folks with mental health issues and drug abuse problems s*** man it's too bad you can't have a full-time case manager or a guardian ad litem this like around with him 24/7 but she's that be a stressful job wouldn't rather either way I wish you the best if there's anything I can do weather just be shoot the s*** I apologize for being so aggressive at the first part

oLd1

oLd1

The apartment is maybe 20 feet from the house. We are 7 miles from town.

Before he was living in a home for over two years.

He was giving us a bunch of BS on what he needed. We should have talked with his Case Worker. We would have left him in the home.

Me in reality I only have use of one arm and like I say I can’t hear.

oLd1

7munkee

7munkee

One of my sons was on meth. Bad. He is 30 and He kept coming around yelling at me and my granddaughter, he would talk crazy like I was "stealing his gigabytes" (whatever) and he stared to get violent. I warned him to stay away if he was going to be doing that crap and he refused. So I beat him. Badly.

It seemed to work because he has been clean for almost a year.

Now he is like my best friend.

J

Jjjmm56

oLd1

Top Bottom