Should I Turn Him In?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zzzybil

zzzybil

Get him growing his own, he seems fascinated by your grow. 😁
nahhhhhhhhh totally cut ties ........ he could have hurt your wife when she surprised him . He is going to rip yuh off imo- just a matter of time . You are 1 step from woulda coulda shoulda ......Regret sucks . Take this mofo VERY serious as a threat ........ Normal people would be freaked out by a meth head home invasion .......... the guy is dangerous and emboldened so far with zero consequences........... your story sounds like an intro to a ''dateline'' episode.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This is sad. Your son needs help. You are not capable of giving him the help he needs. But we hate giving anyone control of our children.
The real factor here that you need to keep in mind is his capability for un-reasoned violence. How in control is he really?
@chemistry had my favorite answer here because it reaffirms life and healing, both of which are a part of my personal theology/philosophy.

You need to find a home for him where they are able to handle him, and they also should allow him to grow if he has a med card. This is where you go and spend time at his place and help him grow. It's a great bonding tool. It keeps him out of your place. You can work with him and the social worker for your son's best interests, but NEVER compromise the safety of your wife. She is your first priority. You keep her safe in her house. Fix the dog door. Hook up an alarm system with auto-dial. Put in the message that you are deaf and you may not be aware of what's happening.

I hope you don't mind if I pray for you, cuz I'm going to anyway.

Father of us all in Heaven. We don't understand why these things happen. Yes, of course, we understand sin is in the world. You Lord have the knowledge of all things, and so we ask your guidance in the lives of Old1's family. He is our brother and we support him with all of our wisdom. We thank You for teaching us that wisdom. Bless this family with endurance, understanding, compassion, and the determination to see it done. Thank You, Lord, in Jesus' mighty name. Lord, hear our prayer. Amen

oLd1

oLd1

This is sad. Your son needs help. You are not capable of giving him the help he needs. But we hate giving anyone control of our children.
The real factor here that you need to keep in mind is his capability for un-reasoned violence. How in control is he really?
@chemistry had my favorite answer here because it reaffirms life and healing, both of which are a part of my personal theology/philosophy.

You need to find a home for him where they are able to handle him, and they also should allow him to grow if he has a med card. This is where you go and spend time at his place and help him grow. It's a great bonding tool. It keeps him out of your place. You can work with him and the social worker for your son's best interests, but NEVER compromise the safety of your wife. She is your first priority. You keep her safe in her house. Fix the dog door. Hook up an alarm system with auto-dial. Put in the message that you are deaf and you may not be aware of what's happening.

Father of us all in Heaven. We don't understand why these things happen. Yes, of course, we understand sin is in the world. You Lord have the knowledge of all things, and so we ask your guidance in the lives of Old1's family. He is our brother and we support him with all of our wisdom. We thank You for teaching us that wisdom. Bless this family with endurance, understanding, compassion, and the determination to see it done. Thank You, Lord, in Jesus' mighty name. Lord, hear our prayer. Amen
Thank You. My Son reminds me of Legion and his demons.

I have 10 cameras outside none inside.

He isn’t able to get his Medical Marijuana Card. He won’t replace his ID because it cost $10.

Like my wife said we need to fix a Door because we leave as close as my Girls are if he got in they would be gone.

oneshot

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Amen AND AMEN! 👍 🙏😎✌️

Baconhead

Baconhead

Have kin that is without his Marijuana. He helps me out around here filling my Woodbox.

Anyway we went on a trip. Had a woman taking care of my plants, Chickens and Dogs.

He came through Back Yard, Through Dog Door got into the house. Checked my Tent out the Girls were just blooming.

I told him not to do it again that I have several Cameras up.

Well yesterday he thought my wife was at work which she was to be but they had her go home.

This guy seen fresh Tire Tracks thinking my Son had brought some over to dry. He has Medical Marijuana Card.

He comes into my house knowing I’m deaf and stay at my end of the house. He didn’t see my wife laying on the couch. Came looked where we dry. Turned around seen my wife came up with a BS reason for being in the house.

I had him put in Jail few years ago because he became violent on Meth. He has done a few other things including almost killing his Ex while doing drugs.

I’m thinking of talking to him again thinking this will stop him but I could turn him in.

oLd1
He probably isn't going to learn or listen to you if he hasn't yet .best advice cut him off

Anthem

Anthem

Thank You. My Son reminds me of Legion and his demons.

I have 10 cameras outside none inside.

He isn’t able to get his Medical Marijuana Card. He won’t replace his ID because it cost $10.

Like my wife said we need to fix a Door because we leave as close as my Girls are if he got in they would be gone.

oneshot
Shit or get off the pot

Baconhead

Baconhead

I would beat him. Beat him hard. You warned him twice so the next time beat him without mercy. Use a big stick if necessary. The only justice we get today is the justice we give ourselves.

The law will do little unless you are in Texas
i agree fuck putting him in jail that will waste tax money plus what's giving him 3 hots and a cot for couple weeks months really going to teach him?

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

All you guys that so hastily suggests violence..have you thought of other means? Its Sad to see how many that jumps to that option without thinking through other options first.

Especially when its your son.
If you grew up with violence then you can break the cycle.

Setting limits and enforcing those are not the same as being a reckless enforcer. I really hope you reflect on it. One punch can kill/put someone in a wheelchair. I imagine that is hard to live with.

Remove your sons possibilities of getting in your house. All of it. Now

Tell him you only accept visits that are agreed upon in advance. No spontaneous drop ins.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
It seems most people in America with mental health issues are on the streets or in prison.

In the U.K. you get a free house, new car every 3 years, free meds/healthcare and £2k a month.

2 extremes.

I’m not soft, but the one thing that stays with me whenever I visit the USA. Is how many mentally ill people are on the streets.
Just think of the ones that are in politics that have had family members that have paved the way for them to get where they so that no one could say hey you're fun the f*** out mentally ill what are you doing making decisions for this community?

Baconhead

Baconhead

All you guys that so hastily suggests violence..have you thought of other means? Its Sad to see how many that jumps to that option without thinking through other options first.

Setting limits and enforcing those are not the same as being a reckless enforcer. I really hope you reflect on it. One punch can kill/put someone in a wheelchair. I imagine that is hard to live with.

Tell him you only accept visits that are agreed upon in advance. No spontaneous drop ins.
He already tried telling him a couple times and put him in jail already!dude still hasn't learned.The guy is probably on ice and looking for stuff to pawn/sell.

7munkee

7munkee

Like the OP, my son was a meth-head. I had many similar situations as he has. I warned him a couple times and he STILL showed up all methed out. I have my young granddaughter at home and until a few nights ago, my elderly disabled aunt.( she passed this weekend of flu)

I DID beat my son. He is 6 inches taller than me and still outweighs me. It does hurt to have to do that to my kid, but I had no choice. Months later he apologized to me and promised to go to rehab.

He now lives with me and has been clean for 2 years. He thanked me for smashing him into reality and we are VERY close now.

Tough love, brothers. It works.

7munkee

7munkee

Like the OP, my son was a meth-head. I had many similar situations as he has. I warned him a couple times and he STILL showed up all methed out. I have my young granddaughter at home and until a few nights ago, my elderly disabled aunt.( she passed this weekend of flu)

I DID beat my son. He is 6 inches taller than me and still outweighs me. It does hurt to have to do that to my kid, but I had no choice. Months later he apologized to me and promised to go to rehab.

He now lives with me and has been clean for 2 years. He thanked me for smashing him into reality and we are VERY close now.

Now why did my post change? I specifically typed c o v i d and it was changed to flu when I hit enter.

If ya'll are gonna edit my posts, I'm out of here.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Both you and poster above you have good points that I did not consider.

Thanks for the enlightening tale

Top Bottom