Should I Turn Him In?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You haven’t been able to use the word flu for two years now on this site. Nothing new.

oLd1

oLd1

My wife sent E - Mails today has gotten one call.

The home we got him out of no longer has room. Found out have a hard time placing him because he can’t pass a background check.

One said she didn’t know he was smoking. Like my wife told her like he is going to tell you?

I can’t touch him other than defending myself.

oLd1

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Wow. You literally can’t type the word on here. Wtf. Bunch of soft ass little babies can’t even handle seeing the word. C O V I D.
That's a forum thing out of our hands. The powers in the White House do not want us discussing crapvid and they ordered all word filters to remove it. So EVERY forum that I know of does the same thing. Write your politician and complain.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
the word C*o*id and any c*o*id conversation is not allowed on The Farm!!
The word is automatically deleted on its own.
It has been like that since the beginning of all the bullshit that has politically fucked up the world we live in.
I come here to learn and help people how to grow weed!
Not to discuss bullshit we have no control over!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That's a forum thing out of our hands. The powers in the White House do not want us discussing crapvid and they ordered all word filters to remove it. So EVERY forum that I know of does the same thing. Write your politician and complain.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

My wife sent E - Mails today has gotten one call.

The home we got him out of no longer has room. Found out have a hard time placing him because he can’t pass a background check.

One said she didn’t know he was smoking. Like my wife told her like he is going to tell you?

I can’t touch him other than defending myself.

oLd1
Did he break any "probation"?

oLd1

oLd1

Did he break any "probation"?
All kinds but their not wanting to lock him up unless he really goes off.

It’s really strange in his mind he is doing no wrong.

One time he took off with a woman. He was married at the time. His wife turned him in. They caught up with him in another state with drugs. He went to prison. Only he said to me was Dad she had a nice car!

I was thinking it all was worth this?

oLd1

7munkee

7munkee

All kinds but their not wanting to lock him up unless he really goes off.

It’s really strange in his mind he is doing no wrong.

One time he took off with a woman. He was married at the time. His wife turned him in. They caught up with him in another state with drugs. He went to prison. Only he said to me was Dad she had a nice car!

I was thinking it all was worth this?

oLd1
Priorities, bro.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Another thing I find quite funny about our society is how people assume that because somebody has a criminal record there immediately needed to be under the scope of questioning God forbid that person learn from those mistakes and is probably a 10 times better person than the person that hasn't gone through the experiences that person is gone through, in fact I'll say I'd much rather be add a forward operating base with someone that's done time then someone that hasn't

oLd1

oLd1

I just got a call they said they was trying with him.

I know of some that made mistakes and did time but they learned and I know some that will never care.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

My Sons Guardian called him and told him he might be moving to a home in couple weeks.

His attitude changed big time to the point I’m hoping he doesn’t do something violent.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Well his brother came by told me to keep the doors locked and don’t go no where with him.

Said he is mad and wouldn’t put it past him killing me.

He is to be out in a couple weeks. He come by telling my wife it messes him up getting custody of his Son. Thing is my Son is ward of the state and his Son is ward of the state for two more years. There is no way he could get his Son.

oLd1

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Well his brother came by told me to keep the doors locked and don’t go no where with him.

He is to be out in a couple weeks. He come by telling my wife it messes him up getting custody of his Son. Thing is my Son is ward of the state and his Son is ward of the state for two more years. There is no way he could get his Son.

oLd1
I would definately be on alerti would set trip wires behind entrances they sell trip kits on Amazon I'm sure a loud sound similar to a shot will wake you and possibly scare him away

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

oLd1

Well if its serious concern about a violent attack then maybe you should call the ward and ask for emergency stay of some kind for your son?

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Well if its serious concern about a violent attack then maybe you should call the ward and ask for emergency stay of some kind for your son?
He would have to admit to wanting to hurt himself for cops to bring him in to phych ward or 4 family signatures and call the corner for 48 hour hold I've been through this with family a lot.I really do feel for OP things like this have you on edge always guessing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom